Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

Go Random

lol bande khoda!!  :cr

41706[/snapback]

I am really disappoited with Dariush's new album!!!

:no:

im not a fan of teenage performers. but out of australia there is a new singer he is 15 and so talented. His name is Eran JAmes. His voice is so good, but when you hear him you dont hear a 15 year old. He has really mixed Jazz/r&b so well togather. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very good.

and there is a Kurdish teenager named DARIN, who came second in the Swedish IDOL!! he has a very nice voice and his first RnB single is doing great! he's the girls fave!

004D2EBE-FF14-40B1-9C5B-C0DA4D576969.jpg

and there is a Kurdish teenager named DARIN, who came second in the Swedish IDOL!! he has a very nice voice and his first RnB single is doing great! he's the girls fave!

004D2EBE-FF14-40B1-9C5B-C0DA4D576969.jpg

47570[/snapback]

mmmhhh, i can see why he won. He is a looker. Hopefully he will get better with age.

whats his name.

i want to go and check him out.

There's this dude in American Idol who has really impressed me! (Performing-wise):k

Anybody familiar with these Electronica genres:

. Acid house

. Trance goa

. Hip house :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I wish we could have more members who are interested in musical debates and making some controversial/constructive arguments!!!

I might invite some musicians from other music forums to here just to spice things up in this section!!!!!

It's pretty dead and that's sad!!! :nea:

Do you think a singer shall engage in political causes and sing some political songs? like: Bob Marley, or John Lennon and...

because there are to pro musician people here. i usaully keep my comments to my self because you know. :bl

well i personally dont like when singers make contravisy with music. I like to listen to music and enjoy it, and not listen to music stress and hear reality. Music is my way of gettin into a trace. and political comments isnt. :D

because there are to pro musician people here. i usaully keep my comments to my self because you know. blush.gif

I am not sure if I understood your point!!!

Have you ever listened to Bob Marley's records?

dont worry.

yes i have, and i dont enjoy his music. My dad liked him thats why i listen to it. and i only did because it was playing.

In my opinion music should be free to cover all areas!

However, when it comes to politics, specially OURS! Political songs tend to turn out as ”propaganda”! and that particular form of political music is rejected by yours truly!

I wasn't specifically referring to Iranian music, actually more meant American music.

the same applies, here is Europe political music is more explicit and employed by LEFT and RIGHT WING extremists! Communists or racists!

I am not a huge fan of Toy pop music, though somehow like this "Rumor" by Lindsay Lohan :wub: especially the paparzzi meaning of it!

Click below to watch her video:

http://mp.netscape.com/video.index.adp?mxi...RM=w597.h395.p7

Isn't she a cutie pie?

lg1a.jpg

lg9a.jpg

lg10a.jpg:wub:

she is a cutie pie and i have heard that she is very down to earth