Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

Go Random

Ok, I'm gonna share a secret with y'all, though promise to keep it between us! :p

Rumors have it that Kamyar of Black Cats has officially left the band and he is no longer a part of BC, this apparently was a mutual consent between the parties. Kamyar is yet to start his solo singing career, while on the other hand Shahbal & Black Cats have already employed 2 new vocalists. The names of the new vocalists for now remains private...

Stay tuned for further updates!

You heard it here first folks! :brows: :brows: :brows:

Thanks for the new bro! Although it thats was kinda expected! lets see who these new KaHoo are!lol

also Shahbal's pending project Junjors5 arent doing well, their debut leaked a month ago!

LOL, I also heard that 2 of Junior's 5 vocalists are out (Not sure though).

Ok, I'm gonna share a secret with y'all, though promise to keep it between us! :p

Rumors have it that Kamyar of Black Cats has officially left the band and he is no longer a part of BC, this apparently was a mutual consent between the parties. Kamyar is yet to start his solo singing career, while on the other hand Shahbal & Black Cats have already employed 2 new vocalists. The names of the new vocalists for now remains private...

Stay tuned for further updates!

You heard it here first folks! :brows: :brows: :brows:

omg r u serious? i just saw this

that's crazy! i actually stopped listening to black cats when kahoo left. its just not the same anymore...

shahbal is a 20 yr old wanna be to me... hmmm i wonder how the new singers r gonna be :boredom_wft:

Tonite is a concert in OC California Sh Shabpareh and Sepideh,khosh beh hal-e unhaei keh miran . :dance_baby_wft:

flyer1.jpg

P jan az in khanumm chizi miduni ?

BitaShekayat.jpg

valla in khanoom taaze aamdean, ma ham yekbar inja saresh bahs kardim yeki az doostashoon tamas gereftan o goftan ejaze nadarid dar moredesh sohbat konid!lol :haha:

valla in khanoom taaze aamdean, ma ham yekbar inja saresh bahs kardim yeki az doostashoon tamas gereftan o goftan ejaze nadarid dar moredesh sohbat konid!lol :haha:

Hmmm..Jun-e man ? ajaba !!!! Pas mardom az koja befahmand keh yeki khubeh,yeki bad !? ... In Iranian Music Industry rouz beh rouz dareh pichideh tar misheh vaseh man !

Damet garm keh baz ino gofti eyval P jan .

The biggest Live concert contract ever in the history of Iranian music has seemingly reached a mutual agreement between Googoosh and a prominent promoter in Dubai, the amount of the one time concert contract in Dubai is said to be $550,000 US.

Also stay tuned for an upcoming epic song and music video of Kamran & Hooman, It's expected to be a revolutionary song and music video, a new style of music to the Persian music market!

The biggest Live concert contract ever in the history of Iranian music has seemingly reached a mutual agreement between Googoosh and a prominent promoter in Dubai, the amount of the one time concert contract in Dubai is said to be $550,000 US.

The amount is $500,000 and the promoter is actually not that familiar with Persian music, Perisan artists, and Persian market, and this would be his first Persian concert. He is an Iranian descent multimillionaire businessman who was born in UAE. The concert will not take place in a conventional venue, it will be part of a festival where few other things will take place such as launch of a satellite TV station etc… and they will provide space for 17,000 people for the concert. Rumors are that Mehrdad is also getting paid full amount although he will not be singing. As of now the date of the concert is March 27nd but there is chance that it would be moved to March 25th or some other date in that timeframe.

P jan az in khanumm chizi miduni ?

BitaShekayat.jpg

yuks...she's SO skinny,videosho didi? she's so confused bichaare...i watched "Gonah" and the composition was just HORRIBLE. super boring song,the video is also corny and bita's outfit is so ugly.dare pesararo mizane too video hahaha she looks like a drug addict.and im not surprised that her FRIENDS didnt want bia2 members to discuss her theyre SOOOOO retarded.i commented on her video on youtube. i didnt make fun.i just said what i thought of the video and everything. they deleted my comment and replied with like 300000 FAKE accounts that omg u're hot the beat is great blah blah ok obv its her friends chon HARKI man didam gofte who the hell is bita?bad ke neshooneshoon midi migan EW.

so her "friends" are ruining her image just so that they know...ba FORCE ke nemishe kasi ro avord baalaa.look at the comments.theyre hillarious...neveshte "oh bita ure gonna be a superstar" yeah rrrright

vaghean ina ravaanian

Thanx 4 the clarification Aslan, what you just said is completely correct!

Two new male singers are to replace Kamyar of Black Cats, it is said that Kamyar will give a shot at cross over and pursue his American music dream.

I find some songs so0o0 irritating. The other day I was sitting in the car and the car next door had a song playing repeatedly, and its such a annoying song. I don't know why, but I don't like it. Queen- Don't stop me now! Yuk. lol.

Thanx 4 the clarification Aslan, what you just said is completely correct!

Two new male singers are to replace Kamyar of Black Cats, it is said that Kamyar will give a shot at cross over and pursue his American music dream.

i feel bad for shahbal :)))

Pourya ino hatman bebin aziz .

bade 2 saal az shoma baeede siamak khan, Pourya! hehe :D

bah bah ajab gheresh midan! :brows:

Uffffffffff...Sharmandeh... taghsir-e man nist beh Khoda, az dastam dar raft Boss...you know me .dorostesh kardam.

Migan in dokhtareh sal-e digeh hesabi famous misheh.she's italian and just singin for disco clubs .

P jan in ahang bad nist, han boss ?

^ BTW how old are you? If you don't mind me asking...

ki ?? ... Man ? ... hmmm... ummm.. man 17 salameh :bl: .. mikhai girl friend-e man beshi va ba ham fil hava konim ? ? :D