Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

Go Random

lool that is pretty shocking. they are trying so hard to be something so different.

I LOVED YOUR INTERVIEW POURYA :air_kiss_wft:

can some one explain this album cover? :poke::poke::poke::poke: it is the most horrific album cover i have ever seen.

It's too Sholoogh poloogh! :harhar_wft[1]: 1pic is enough on a conver I think...!

is she sitting on her Faale ghahve or something?! I like how u can see her face inside the heart its cute! :)

here is another non iranian singing in farsi. wow. CHeck out her other stuff too

and check out the arrangemnts of persian lyrics in english. its really good

wow her version of gole sangam gave me goosebumps. looooooove it

I love trance :punk: , living with me is hard cuz I have my music all the way up 24-7 and no-one so far likes the kinda music i like :clap2:

***Eddited Out***

yo ma dude, wus diz ***Eddited Out*** ya keep postin(me was trin to be P-R and act white :t )

Guest triple555

i asked everyone i know around me and they can't tell me who sings this! i was wondering if anybody in here does?

unknown.mp3

Guest triple555

yes i heard it the other night.. may her soul rest in peace!

Somebody emailed this to me, I was quite impressed and thought of sharing it with you as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSmuK0p81s

Sounds muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than the original! zamin ta aasemoon fargh dare! Love it! it shows how you can actually add to a song when covering it!

thanks bro!

Though the video looks a bit strange even for a home/youtube video, that guy is either a fake or has a wierd sense of fashion!lol I suspect he is miming to someone else's voice! ...looks a bit like the perser now that I think of it!lol :haha:

LOL, you're welcome bro!

I think it must be himself singing the song, cuz if you read the comments section, you'll see someone mentioning how nice it is to see him perform every Norooz at whatever the place that is. Plus he must be a fantastic Lip syncer to fake it, cuz even his breath takings sync perfectly LOL.

What I like is that he took Kahoo's fully Pop and upbeat tune and put a different twist to it making it sound like a Persian Jazz with a great sense of harmony executed with a fantastic chord progression, I admire his work! :th :th

One of the reasons I thought he was fake was cuz he lip synched so good!Lol In the Iranian industry not many artists are good at lip syncing to their own songs! :haha:

anyhow he does a fantastic job! we need more like him in the industry! to deliver something familiar yet with such fresh twist!

LOL @ Iranian artists Lip syncing which I completely agree with you :haha:

However this guy is siging live while playing Piano, if you look in his sunglasses you will even see his hands on the Piano. Nevertheless I too believe the Iranian music industry needs the likes of him.

lol bro lately there is a trend of random people making videos for unknown artists songs! videos even played on PMC! For instance fake videos for Benyamin before he officially showed his face! Thats why I'm sceptic! But I hope its the guy singing! I would like to post the video in my blog, maybe that way we find out if its a fake!

lol bro lately there is a trend of random people making videos for unknown artists songs! videos even played on PMC! For instance fake videos for Benyamin before he officially showed his face! Thats why I'm sceptic!

Not to 4get Fereydoon's song "Gole Hayahoo"

Guest triple555
Somebody emailed this to me, I was quite impressed and thought of sharing it with you as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRSmuK0p81s

i also noticed on the right hand side of the page how hes also done a cover of Bia Berim by X-Elementz and one can definitely see that he is really the one performing.. he has no glasses on in that video! i mean wow how nice he performs the songs!!