Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

Go Random

i heard farez's album. i really cant comment. i will feel really bad for saying anything, so i wont say anything.

LOL, why am I not surprised? ;)

you know keano, its good to take your musical advise. i have a lot of respect for your comments on music.

btw you member that song nefren that was on bia2. and you said he is trying to sound like siavash ghomeyshi, well i heard his album. he sounds exactly like him. he needs to pick up sounds of his own.

LOL!!!!!

Dodo!!!

Persian music is a joke, the biggest flop is its Rappers! B)

yeah it just sounds as though any tom thing harry has an album. And most with such cheap productions.

What happened to good old 30 years ago singers that their name managed to live on. these days all of them become one hit wonders and then everybody forgets there name.

what happened to singers like viguen whom voice was like music of its own.

We got a couple of them, which one do u mean?

! shokolat lol when he was dancin I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard

looooooooooooooooooool

the first time i played the album was in the car. The song shokolat came up and then i was so imbarssed coz my hubby was sitting there. After that i just turned it off. Then he asked me to translate it for him. lol. Such a bad album.

oh god the music "party party " song had jamaican girls singing it lol! shokolat lol when he was dancin I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. Sandy is so gay also.

It's actually Firoozeh his sister in-law & Sharaareh (Both former Silhouettt members) singing the background!

Firoozeh (His sister in-law) was a former Silhouettt memebr, not his wife.

gangsta lov'n by eve and alicia keys. the film clip they are in a house with a party and stuff. and the same house was use in shahram sohlati's film clip. hmmm, maybe not the same house but they looked exactly the same.

Guest Guest_*dodo*

i downloaded a song from the mp3 section in bia2 the song is "goleh hayahoo" by fereidoon.

such nice beat and melody. ahhhh the guitar in is aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

download it its really nice song. well i reckon any way.

i downloaded a song from the mp3 section in bia2 the song is "goleh hayahoo" by fereidoon.

ohhh, dodo jannnn, i am soooo addicted to that song, it's soooo unhealthy! :rolleyes: glad u like it too, i listen to it soo many times and i turn it up so loud but my parents nag at me and say the way he sings it sounds like "rouzeh", but who listens to thier parents anyway!!lol!! ;)

my g.f. loves that song too, actually that whole album "Gharibe" is good! :th

my fave is "Bia Berim"! energizing! :DD

I've heard the leaked out songs from his forthcoming album and they are nothing like this one! :u:

The whole album is GREAT!

Gole Hayahoo is the favourite, but I love almost every song on that album. Another really good one is Ba man bemoon, it's such a wonderful song ;)

Guest Guest_Keano

Fereydoon is the sweetest person and he deserves this success, his last album 6 years ago in LA was a flop! he got ripped off by everyone, although his latest album took him 5 years to finish, he has perhaps changed the entire album like 3 times before its release!!! I agree with y'all, it's a nice album and I love the first song! IMO it's a pretty modern music for having being released in Iran. BTW, he has the #1 recording studio in Iran! :super:

ohhh, dodo jannnn, i am soooo addicted to that song, it's soooo unhealthy! :rolleyes: glad u like it too, i listen to it soo many times and i turn it up so loud but my parents nag at me and say the way he sings it sounds like "rouzeh", but who listens to thier parents anyway!!lol!! ;)

i know what you mean. ive listen to it so muuuuuuuuuuuuch. :dance:

i must listen to the whole album now. :search: