• I am a Sunni Muslim
    • I am baha'i
    • I am Zoroastrian
    • I am an Athiest
    • I am Agnostic
    • I just believe in God

we also got a spellcheck feature now!

right :punishing_wft: :diablo:

Therefore... I shall take the liberty of freedom of speech and say...

I too think is kind of sad that there are still " Religious people " out there!

As long as Religion makes money, war and power, there will be religion and religious people who praise the lord and enjoy their virtual life!

I hope I did not say something offensive! I respect everyone opinions and I expect the same!

Since our beliefs is just our beliefs and does not necessarily means that is the " Truth "!

Shine on...

if being agnostic means u just believe in god then why is there 2 options as "i belive in god" and "agnostic" on the list? lol

well im a shia muslim, and i practice it like i fast and pray etc but there are many confusions and i also dont have a "marjae taghlid" and i dont even like the idea of having one. i dont wear the scarf but im pretty conservative when it comes to clothes lol

i have wonderful sunni,bahai,jewish,and christian friends. most of my persian friends here are spirtual but not religious.some consider themselves as muslims but never practice it. but to me they're all the same.they believe in a higher power and they're spirtual.

i NEVER enjoy discussing religion with anyone and i always avoid such discussions since i dont see a point in them.

to me humanity is much more important than religion. but there are 2 groups of ppl i find it hard to become friends with

1-ppl who dont believe in ANYTHING (no god,no power,no energy). its like they have what i call a frozen soul.

2-ppl who are extremely religious and always make fun of u like : "so u dont cover your hair and u pray 5 times a day??then u're stupid and u're not even a muslim" , i mean who r u to judge?!

if arabs had never attacked persia we would've been zoroastrian today! at least thats the ancient religion of persia and persians and is tied to our culture.i love it!

if being agnostic means u just believe in god then why is there 2 options as "i belive in god" and "agnostic" on the list? lol

I Think...

Agnostic character... Belive's there must be a creator but there are no enough information and knowledge to specify His/her expectation or desire of creating the cosmos!

" A word first used by Professor Huxley, to indicate one who believes nothing which cannot be demonstrated by the senses. "

Therefore... An agnostic person can't say I just belive in god!

But

Religious character belive's in what has been set and fixed as a standard for him/her...

If a Christian says I belive in god... That means... Belive in Jesus

a Muslim.... Belive in Allah

and etc...

well im a shia muslim, and i practice it like i fast and pray etc

then...

if arabs had never attacked persia we would've been zoroastrian today! at least thats the ancient religion of persia and persians and is tied to our culture.i love it!

Therefore... I don't understand your ambitions to practise your religion? If you really belive that you might considering switching your religion and start to wear traditional Persian clothing's! Since you love them!

i mean who r u to judge?!

Since when " Judgment " has become a bad thing hence all improvement in what you so called humanity is a result of " Judging " individuals or groups to act in a way which improves and protects the " Humanity"!

And finally!

i NEVER enjoy discussing religion with anyone and i always avoid such discussions since i don't see a point in them.

That means you ALWAYS want to see whatever you want to see therefore there is just one point for you! That unfortunately means that you let yourself to judge others by comparing your ideals to theirs and giving the first priority to your own virtues, my friend!

I hope I wasn't judgmental! :) :huh:

Therefore... I don't understand your ambitions to practise your religion? If you really belive that you might considering switching your religion and start to wear traditional Persian clothing's! Since you love them!

i dont see why i should be swtiching my religion,i love everything about iran and its history and culture. but that has nothing to do with my religion or my clothing...i might love italian culture too but does that mean i should become a catholic and wear their traditional clothing? not really...lol and ive never felt the need to have a different religion. why converting to another religion when the purpose of all of them is the same?i'm happy with my current one. it gives me what my soul needs.lol, i dont know what made u critisize me in every possible way!!

Since when " Judgment " has become a bad thing hence all improvement in what you so called humanity is a result of " Judging " individuals or groups to act in a way which improves and protects the " Humanity"!

i dont think anyone has the right to judge if u're "good enough" to be a muslim/christian/etc.it's nobody's business.religion is super personal.i never say that ppl who dont believe in god are bad ppl,dont have boundries,dont have rights and wrongs.....this kind of "judgment" wont result in any improvement,trust me.

That means you ALWAYS want to see whatever you want to see therefore there is just one point for you! That unfortunately means that you let yourself to judge others by comparing your ideals to theirs and giving the first priority to your own virtues, my friend!

sorry but thats not what it means!! wow,cant beleive u got me THIS wrong!! lol,u said judgment is not a bad thing didnt u?and u also said that i judge ppl.and u are also judgming me yourself.lol but u got me ALL WRONG. i mean most ppl wanna stick to what they believe in.they cant tolerate discussing or questioning their religions.and as i said,its really personal. the reason i dont enjoy such discussions is not because i dont wanna hear anything against my own religion, but because at the end theres always SOMEONE who's offended,insulted or just upset or hurt in some way.i dont like that.those kind of discussions usually become arguments and i find it stupid to argue over what religion is better or whats right or wrong about which one.not just my own's of course.come on,ppl make fun of muslims all the time.its not like i cant take anything.i just dont care.but some ppl do.they get offended and frustrated and start insulting each other.and i have seen that A LOT even in my own family. not just religion.i generally dislike anything that initiates arguments. it just gives me a headache and when there IS such discussion going on i just remain silenct for the whole time watching the others getting out of control proving their points and making sarcastic comments on each other's beliefs.but i never said that i always wanna see whatever i wanna see. plz tell me where u got THAT one from!! lol

i dont blame u though.u dont know me and have not seen me laughing along with my non religious friend when they make jokes on my religion.i NEVER get offended as long as they dont actually say it to my face that "you're an idiot for having a religion". i mean THAT is not nice. they sometimes even laugh at me for praying or fastin, but i just smile and let it go.afterall they're my friends.im not close minded and i have my own reasons for having a certain religion.but i never try to prove anything or encourage anyone to believe in whatever i believe in.

I hope I wasn't judgmental! :) :huh:

yes u WERE very judmental,lol

i honestly have no idea how u got to those conclusions/judgments but theyre wrong! u cant just ASSUME things that i never said!

I too think is kind of sad that there are still " Religious people " out there!

AHA ! lol now i get it...cuz i was wondering why u disliked my post so much! its ok though.im used to it!

I hope I did not say something offensive! I respect everyone opinions and I expect the same!

SAME HERE!!

:D No! I wasn't!

Well! for me there is always a point in any discussion! Since I don't see myself complete! Except some people... :secret:

As a human, I think! We have to notice our mental evolution as much as we are glorifying our physical evolution! There is no right and wrong, It's just the differences in between our opinions which help us to evolve mentally! By learning from each other and improving what we have!

I don't have a problem with people having their beliefs... I don't mind people celebrate the resurrection of their prophet by telling their children that a Bunny rabbit, left chocolate egg during the night! But when their beliefs have a direct effect on other's social life or have a certain negative effect on their mental life! It's different!

None is the same! If we are different like fingers of our hands! Religion, Culture and ... are like gloves! To make every one the same and equal with the same colour! Apparently! You've picked yours! But! aren't we people who actually created what so called culture!? If yes! Then we have a right to change it or be switched or even to create it all over again!

Again! I've might got you wrong! But it doesn't mean that I meant that you are wrong!

At the end... Hey! I did go through your notes which expresses your opinions by details and wrote those thing! I think that means that I've given them enough value to read it and compromise it! Without considering my own as superior!

And If wasn't for that... You wouldn't notice my first post! A....Ha! :acute:

Anyway! Thanks for that! :v

^^

i,too,believe that we're all equal and i dont want any religion or belief to have any kind of negative effect on ppl's social life .thats why i say that religion is too personal.and thats exactly why i dont wanna discuss it!

I was just reading this thread and thought I'd enlighten some of those who don't know the difference between theist and agnostic:

Theism- Belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in a personal God as creator and ruler of the world.

Agnostic- One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God OR One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

SOURCE- Answers.com

Therefore, I am a theist! :D :p

i believe in the devil :diablo:

Meowww!

R U by any chance related to IR? :diablo:

Meowww!

R U by any chance related to IR? :diablo:

i belive in the diablo (it's the spanish one) :diablo:

With all respect!

I hope you don't mind if I'm asking!

When was the last time you got laid?!

With all respect!

:punishing_wft: bad boys should learn not to ask bad qustions :harhar_wft[1]: :diablo:

With all respect!

:punishing_wft: bad boys should learn not to ask bad qustions :harhar_wft[1]: :diablo:

That explains a lot! Thank you! ^_^