Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

All Fashion related issues!

Girls who always wear Pants, are so out of fashion, and not sexy!

lol, ur not, I don't like wearing stripes or checkered stuff, I never wear it but I see some girls wear it, It really bothers me 4 some reason.

lol, you know i dont like wearing black. And i cant stand people when all they wear is black. you know to be safe.

Guest BehnoushY
Girls who always wear Pants, are so out of fashion, and not sexy!

I don't ALWAYS wear pants...but I usually do wear pants! And I personally don't find it out of fashion or anything :huh:

And black is a nice colour, not girlish much but it's alright. I do however like wearing girlish clothes...that includes PANTS! ;)

the best thing in an outfit is shoes. i love shoes. i like them with heels. the higher the better. stitlletoes are the best.

the best thing in an outfit is shoes. i love shoes. i like them with heels. the higher the better. stitlletoes are the best.

Most girls tell me Guys' shoes are one of the hugest elemnts of a turn on! so I always make sure I wear the right ones! ;)

Guest BehnoushY

Most girls tell me Guys' shoes are one of the hugest elemnts of a turn on! so I always make sure I wear the right ones! ;)

That's absolutely right...the first think I look for in a guy (after his hair) is his shoes!

for your sake i hope your shoes dont match your pink shirt.

for your sake i hope your shoes dont match your pink shirt.

Actually my Pink shirt matches your A***! :lol:

be adab.

Oh yeah???

Then how about all those "KMBB's" that you have nesaare man kardee? ;)

Japanese See-thru!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this real?

omg.............that's all i have to say............it soooooooo funyyyyyyyy!!! althou i would never wear em, over my dead body!!!!even if they paid me!! soooo outrageous!!!! :):):)

be haghe chiz haye nadideh!!!! :):):) what are they going to think of next!! "see-thru boobies!!! alaho akbar!! :) in japoni ha ham mashala zadan be sime akhar ba in ekhterahashon!!! ;) ;)

Guest King raa taaje sar konin

Do you think "Luis Vuitton" brand is too feminie for guys??? like shoes, Wallets, Briefcases, and...

i use to be in love with that brand, until it got over rated in australia. it was so Shoot. as soon as i got the bag and wallet then i saw them every where. So i dont wear them any more.

for man, no i think they have a nice man range, i brought my hubby a LV ciggerete case. very nice.

i also love LV belts for men.

lol @ Iranian Old fashioned peeps!

I have quite a few wrinkled shirts that wear them from time to time, and basically everytime I wear them if I encounter Iranians, they mostly act or imply as if I forgot to Iron my shirts!!! :lol:

So I sense their curiosity, and B4 they say anything, tell them that this is the style of it, though some still think I am just saying it to make up 4 it! :lol:

Whatever... ;)