Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

All Fashion related issues!

I guess from now on I'll first wipe off girls lipsticks B4 kissing them, u wanna know why????

Read this:

Your Lipstick: Made With Cow Brains

Here's the bad news: Cow brains may be an ingredient in your lipstick. The good news? The FDA is banning it. The Food and Drug Administration has told cosmetics makers they can no longer use brain and spinal cord tissue from older cattle in lipstick, hair sprays, and other products, reports The Associated Press. The fact that they were used at all will likely surprise millions of women who use these products daily. And that's not the only surprise: The new FDA regulations still allow use of these animal tissues in cosmetics as long as they come from younger cattle.

The ban on cow brains and spinal cord tissue from cosmetics is aimed at preventing a fatal human variant of mad cow disease, called Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, from reaching people. Also known as bovine spongiform encephalopathy, mad cow disease causes the brains of infected animals to waste away. There is no cure for animals or humans. "While the risk is small, if there does happen to be an ingredient from a BSE-infected cow, the consequences would be incredibly drastic," Rachel Weintraub, assistant general counsel of the Consumer Federation of America, told AP. She noted, for example, that sprays could contain animal protein that could be inhaled.

The Center for Science in the Public Interest warns consumers that it's virtually impossible to tell from reading the label if cow brains or spinal cord tissue are included in the ingredients. Caroline Smith DeWaal, head of food safety for CSPI, urged the FDA and cosmetics' manufacturers to publish a list of ingredients that could contain bovine material so consumers will know whether they should throw out older cosmetics that could be harmful. AP reports that cosmetic manufacturers insist they already require their suppliers to certify that the cattle-derived ingredients sold to them are free of materials that carry BSE.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH! those disgusting lips! :lol:

Today I am full of myself! :lol:B)

These Vitamins Make Your Skin Glow

If you want a complexion that glows, take your vitamins. Sometimes that means popping a vitamin pill, sometimes it means eating the right food, and sometimes it means buying the right creams. But the first step is to understand which vitamins work for which skin conditions.

A healthy diet can be a fountain of youth for our skin. Eat well and your skin will be moist, clear, and glowing. Eat poorly and it will be dry, pale, scaly, or oily. In addition to taking a multivitamin pill every day, use this as your grocery list for glowing, youthful skin.

Orange Juice and Strawberries

All it takes is the vitamin C in one daily glass of O.J. or a bowl of strawberries to build collagen to give your skin strength and elasticity.

Wheat Germ and Milk

Sprinkle wheat germ on your oatmeal or bake it in muffins to prevent your skin from becoming dry and flaky, as well as oily. Other foods that work well are whole grains and milk--all of which are packed with vitamin B.

Broccoli, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, and Carrots

Think green and orange! Veggies and fruits that are this color contain just what you need to prevent premature wrinkling or bumpy skin that looks and feels like sandpaper.

Spinach, Tomatoes, Cantaloupe, and Grapefruit

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without expensive lotions and creams by eating foods such as these that are packed with antioxidant nutrients, including vitamins C and E and beta carotene.

Water

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Drink six to eight glasses of water every day to keep your skin moist and your oil glands functioning properly.

Vegetable Oils, Safflower Oil, Nuts, Avocados, and Seeds

Need to heal damaged skin? You need the linoleic acid found in these foods. So when you're cooking dinner, try to use one or more of these ingredients. Don't use too much! They're also high in fat and that raises your risk of skin cancer.

Whole Grain Breads, Cereals, Beans, and Peas

Avoid processed foods and eat nature's bounty to make your skin glow, look healthy, and keep that youthful appearance.

Sometimes food isn't enough to heal your skin, and you need special creams or lotions. Creams made with vitamin K can help erase the dark circles under your eyes, according to American Academy of Dermatology. Vitamin K can also be used in cream form to treat bruising on the face following dermatological procedures, such as laser treatment for spider veins. In addition, niacin (vitamin B3) is showing promise for use in over-the-counter anti-aging products.

"Vitamins can provide many benefits to the skin, yet with so many different vitamins and different derivatives, consumers may be confused about what ingredients to look for and what products to select," said dermatologist Dr. Leslie Baumann. "The best way to find answers about selecting the best products for specific skin type or correcting a problem area is to see your dermatologist who can provide the proper guidance."

The above information was culled from several sources, including HealthScoutNews, the American Dermatology Association, and WebMD.

Do you take all of your own advise Keano?

Or do you just say it to try and be intelligent?

They're not my advice silly!!!!!

They're scientifics' years of researches recommendations!

And yes, I do follow 80% of them! ;)

Considering the Pink color fashionable for guys (Only for this year) do you think it's inappropriate for guys to wear a nice Pink shirt? B)

Guest maheshabe14

if it looks good on them why not?! especially with nice black dress pants..i gotta say some guys really look nice in pink ;)

no way.

guys no matter what, should stay off pink. common, you at least have to leave some thing for the females.

its horrible. these days guys are doing pretty much what females have been doing. its so sad.

girls wear make up

now guys wear make up

girls use products in there hair

now guys do that

girls wear tight fitted clothes

now guys are wearing pretty much the same

girls love shopping

now guys love shopping(not very good)

girls get manicures and pidicures, facials, wraps, the body works

guys get the same.

its sad.

and when ever i see a guy wearing pink, its disgusting. its so gay, very faggot like.

hey when guys were born, there mother didnt dress them in pink, so there is no excuse for it now.

Guest maheshabe14

dodo jooon...what ur saying is correct but when women are doing everything men are doing u cannot tell men not to do the same!

Why is it sad????

I actually wore a nice stylish Pink top with a black well cut tight jacket(half formal), with a nice black pants last week in a club, and you should see how girls were drawn into my dress, especially my pink shirt! B)

Guest maheshabe14

eeeeeee cheshaoono dar miaram..ghalat kardan be kinge man nigah kardan :angry:

sorry, i think pink is an awful colour for men, that is my oponion, well you see im not into the pretty boy look, i like men that look there part. Im sure a female wearing man's suite wouldnt look very attractive. I like the way men looks when dressed like a man, and not a look, where you can tell they spent hours trying to figure out what they should wear, and how to do there hair.

when i look at a man, i like to see the look of power and strength in him,not oh thats a nice top or his hair looks good. although dress sense does come in, but not as far as the pretty boy look.

So keano as i said that is just my oponion.

sorry, i think pink is an awful colour for men, that is my oponion, well you see im not into the pretty boy look, i like men that look there part. Im sure a female wearing man's suite wouldnt look very attractive. I like the way men looks when dressed like a man, and not a look, where you can tell they spent hours trying to figure out what they should wear, and how to do there hair.

when i look at a man, i like to see the look of power and strength in him,not oh thats a nice top or his hair looks good. although dress sense does come in, but not as far as the pretty boy look.

So keano as i said that is just my oponion.

And dodo!

You like a tough man, too whoop your **** like a man :lol: Hold you upright and spank you like a man!!!! :lol: you dirty mama!!! you always have liked it rough!!!! :lol:

Just kidding mama! :rolleyes:B)

I think any guys who can wear a pink shirt out are cool, I actually don't mind it, who said pink was only 4 girls? I also like it when guys dress manly and stuff, but pink doesn't bother me at all. ;)

Awwww Pink is such a nice colour, it matches some guys ;)

I always knew you're a fashionable mama! ;)

You like a tough man, too whoop your **** like a man :lol: Hold you upright and spank you like a man!!!! :lol: you dirty mama!!! you always have liked it rough!!!! :lol:

Just kidding mama! :rolleyes:B)

as i said im not into pretty, poofy boys ;)

I think any guys who can wear a pink shirt out are cool, I actually don't mind it, who said pink was only 4 girls? I also like it when guys dress manly and stuff, but pink doesn't bother me at all. ;)

Good girl!

The King is proud of you!!! B)

Toronto girls ROCK!!!!!! :rolleyes:

N.Z. girl too!

You like a tough man, too whoop your **** like a man  :lol:  Hold you upright and spank you like a man!!!!  :lol:  you dirty mama!!! you always have liked it rough!!!!  :lol:

Just kidding mama!  :rolleyes:  B)

as i said im not into pretty, poofy boys ;)

And I take that as a confirmation sign! ;)

Spank that A**** :lol::lol::lol: