Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
melody

my problem...

That's exactly what mean! If you don't behave or look in a way that normally provokes jealousy then its something else! maybe they are not jealous of you, but rather "annoyed" by you! Thats generates an similar reaction! because of your attitude and your way of expressing yourself maybe! My advice would be to review your ways and manner, your conducts! A tip would be for you to take "this" thread, its subject, the feedback and your way of handling it in analysis! If you look closely your action (opening this thread with your "problem" and call for comments) doesn't go well with your reaction (how you handle the comments even when no one is offensive)!

Well said bro!

whatever u were rude....

Fine, I am rude, but highlight my rude comments and quote me, I wanna see based on what you evaluated my rudness! Maybe that's how you perceive your female friends behavior as well!

I am yet to meet one single girl who does not claim that all other girls hate her and very jealous of her!

The problem is within yourselves, you girls just hate each other though won't admit it, you will take the easier theory "All girls dislike me and I hate them for that" this is the best excuse to avoid your Female friends and make yourselves closer to the so-called "Guy friends".

I think most girls are insecure, they feel vulnerable when other girls are around, they basically lose their confidence and start acting paranoid and all freaked out, thus blaming things and all the existing problems on other girls, sure this is the easiest route to put down other female friends hence gaining some popularity and attention of the male friends!

You girls need to work on your own self esteem and stop hating one another!

Melody!

I am sorry to say this, but I'd like to be frank and speak straight out, I believe you're an attention lover which is totally fine, cuz who hates attention anyway, but you just love it exorbitantly, you need to get a hold of yourself and calm down and start thinking more rational than emotional, sometimes seeking desperate attention can work the other way around and choke yourself, remember no one wants to stick around the negative heads, no one is to put up with constant nagging and whining, just look around yourself in your real life and evaluate yourself and your actions, see if your actions have caused your friends to distance themselves from you!

That may be the case for other girls...but not me...i dont show any hate towards anybody or any girl....

and no im not a attention lover. I dont act desperate at all, i'll just be polite....i'll go up to them, say hi how are you how u been?? thats it...

and no my actions are, being nice, i study and i work and in my other times that i like once a week, i go to the bahai center and afterwards they usually go to restuarant or movies or whatever.....

For all I know most of it is because they wanna get in your pants! (Not all, but most)

:giggle: :clap:

Listen to your elders young lady! :D