Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
melody

my problem...

I've always had trouble having a female freiend....i have a lot of guy friends but no female friends i dont know why.....some part of it, i've been told, is that they are either jealous or they feel a competetion between me and themselves....i dont know why.... :poke:

....told, is that they are either jealous or ...

Have you ever thought about the reverse equation??

To answer to the above question, first you would need to come up with the mole ratio of your friends' friends and your own friends in the same constant sample (Are they all like that to everyone else, how many friends do they have?). Please indicate the concentration of each compound under its category, no exaggeration/emphasize as I see you alway do!

For example, right in here!

We have a thread called " Agony Aunt 'Mademoiselle' Page!, Realise, Revise and Relief..." which is ran by lovely Sahar. You probably have gone through the posts already and you know what it is all about. You simply could have posted this within that thread, and I'm sure she would have had good suggestions on the situation. I hope everyone can picture what I'm trying to say here...lol

I am yet to meet one single girl who does not claim that all other girls hate her and very jealous of her!

The problem is within yourselves, you girls just hate each other though won't admit it, you will take the easier theory "All girls dislike me and I hate them for that" this is the best excuse to avoid your Female friends and make yourselves closer to the so-called "Guy friends".

I think most girls are insecure, they feel vulnerable when other girls are around, they basically lose their confidence and start acting paranoid and all freaked out, thus blaming things and all the existing problems on other girls, sure this is the easiest route to put down other female friends hence gaining some popularity and attention of the male friends!

You girls need to work on your own self esteem and stop hating one another!

Melody!

I am sorry to say this, but I'd like to be frank and speak straight out, I believe you're an attention lover which is totally fine, cuz who hates attention anyway, but you just love it exorbitantly, you need to get a hold of yourself and calm down and start thinking more rational than emotional, sometimes seeking desperate attention can work the other way around and choke yourself, remember no one wants to stick around the negative heads, no one is to put up with constant nagging and whining, just look around yourself in your real life and evaluate yourself and your actions, see if your actions have caused your friends to distance themselves from you!

I am yet to meet one single girl who does not claim that all other girls hate her and very jealous of her!

The problem is within yourselves, you girls just hate each other though won't admit it, you will take the easier theory "All girls dislike me and I hate them for that" this is the best excuse to avoid your Female friends and make yourselves closer to the so-called "Guy friends".

I think most girls are insecure, they feel vulnerable when other girls are around, they basically lose their confidence and start acting paranoid and all freaked out, thus blaming things and all the existing problems on other girls, sure this is the easiest route to put down other female friends hence gaining some popularity and attention of the male friends!

You girls need to work on your own self esteem and stop hating one another!

Malody!

I am sorry to say this, but I'd like to be frank and speak straight out, I believe you're an attention lover which is totally fine, cuz who hates attention anyway, but you just love it exorbitantly, you need to get a hold of yourself and calm down and start thinking more rational than emotional, sometimes seeking desperate attention can work the other way around and choke yourself, remember no one wants to stick around the negative heads, no one is to put up with constant nagging and whining, just look around yourself in your real life and evaluate yourself and your actions, see if your actions have caused your friends to distance themselves from you!

WELL DONE! :k

I swear I saw this thread earlier today and thought "i'll wait for Keano to reply." The wait was worth it! :air_kiss_wft:

We have a thread called " Agony Aunt 'Mademoiselle' Page!, Realise, Revise and Relief..." which is ran by lovely Sahar. You probably have gone through the posts already and you know what it is all about. You simply could have posted this within that thread, and I'm sure she would have had good suggestions on the situation. I hope everyone can picture what I'm trying to say here...lol

Oh thank you sweety pie!

OK mr keanno!!

Mr Boozer....its Melody not Malody!!

that may be the case for other girls but im smarter than that!! if you knew me u wouldnt say that!!!!

and how i know that they are jealous is because i've heard they've said it to me and to other girls!!! i know that for sure...

and i do have self steem....i am happy to be me, and where i am, and how i look like. I aint gonna change one tiny bit for someone to like me whether its a girl or a guy....

You just blurred so many things that sounds so stupid and not true!!!!

You just dont know me at all!!

Im just a smart girl, i dont like to be the center of attention, i am going my own way, doing my own thing. and i am 100% i will get there...

Im going to college getting my MBA. to have my own business.

and i would rather have guy friends cuz there is no flirt nothing...i comfortably talk to them, and get advice from them for college and school.

Did anybody call Melody Stupid? I for one didn't!

I aint gonna change one tiny bit for someone to like me whether its a girl or a guy....

What are you talking about? Who asked you to change?

You just blurred so many things that sounds so stupid and not true!!!!

Is this addressed to me or Boozer? :D

You just dont know me at all!!

You Betchya I don't!

im smarter than that!!
Im just a smart girl
and i do have self steem....

The 3 quoted items above are pretty contradictory dear!

and i am 100% i will get there...

Nice!

We'll all be praying for that day, I am actually sure you will get there, but again who in here claimed that you wouldn't? I thought you opened this thread to discuss about totally a different issue! No one here doubted your talent and perseverance!

Im going to college getting my MBA

Nice, when you graduate call me, I will hire you! Seriously!

i would rather have guy friends cuz there is no flirt nothing

Oh so with your female friends there's some kind of flirtation going on, right? :giggle:

At the end let me tell you something, when you come on the net and share some of your very personal life stories, seeking some advice or help, you might as well get prepared to receive few criticism and resentments. you ought to have some courage to face them, and hold some janbeh and zarfyat for enteghaad! don't get defensive if someone tries to point at some of your obvious or apparent flaws. Next time you need some input of your fellow Bia2 members I for one will not engage in any of your help needed topics, as you have zero tolerance for criticism!

BTW, it was me who misspelled your name, heck you for one have loads of typos as well! :p

Peace out....

To be fair Melody, I doubt EVERY GF you have or had or are going to have is jelous of you or mean to you or whatever! I mean jelousy is human nature but there are some people who suffer from this disease badly and in a way I think it's up to the 'victim' to help that person get over jelousy by helping them to gain the confidence they need in themself!

So when Keano say's 'the problem is within yourselves' I can see perfectly where he is coming from!

guys guys...can I just ask a simple question here? if you wouldnt mind me of course:

Melody, what do you think you have that makes other girls so jealous? What talents do you have? Do you think you are more beautiful than the other ones? so you think you are smarter than every other of these girls? You think you are more mature? I'm just gonna stop....I dont speak proper Farsi, but last night some random guy taught me a nice Iranian saying that I'd like to share it with you guys as well: Farsi: "Harche derakhte sib bishtar sib begire, saresh sangin tar mishe, khamide tar mishe, saresh miad pain." English: "As an apple tree gets more fruits on its branches, it would be heavier and eventually it would be more humble" apples on the branches are referred to your positive differencies/talents/advantages such as knowledge, education and etc. and the tree being down, I assume, is referred to the humbleness of the tree and obviously the tree would be us, human beings.

Come on Melody, as Arabs say: "Alvazea hova aljamal, hebate men alla"

Come on girl, as French says: "Humilité est une beauté qui rend les individus de différents individus."

:friends: :friends:

guys guys...can I just ask a simple question here? if you wouldnt mind me of course:

Melody, what do you think you have that makes other girls so jealous? What talents do you have? Do you think you are more beautiful than the other ones? so you think you are smarter than every other of these girls? You think you are more mature? I'm just gonna stop....I dont speak proper Farsi, but last night some random guy taught me a nice Iranian saying that I'd like to share it with you guys as well: Farsi: "Harche derakhte sib bishtar sib begire, saresh sangin tar mishe, khamide tar mishe, saresh miad pain." English: "As an apple tree gets more fruits on its branches, it would be heavier and eventually it would be more humble" apples on the branches are referred to your positive differencies/talents/advantages such as knowledge, education and etc. and the tree being down, I assume, is referred to the humbleness of the tree and obviously the tree would be us, human beings.

Come on Melody, as Arabs say: "Alvazea hova aljamal, hebate men alla"

Come on girl, as French says: "Humilité est une beauté qui rend les individus de différents individus."

:friends: :friends:

LOL, no i dont think im prettier or smarter or better than anyone else....

im just really tall and skinny, i dont know why they would feel that way. but they have told me they do.

im just an average look'n girl. You know i dont look like Nancy Ajram or angelia jolie!!! im just me...

but they just dont accept me...

have you ever thought that this "jealousy" might be your perception only and their way of being towards you is something else? That the wibes are "reaction" to how you "act"!

have you ever thought that this "jealousy" might be your perception only and their way of being towards you is something else? That the wibes are "reaction" to how you "act"!

fek nakonam pourya...chon man az in dokhtarayeh iranie nistam keh naz dashteh basham ya shokhi konam ziyad kheili jedi hastam...va man hamisheh salaym alayk mikonam beheshon, va hug midam..vali mifahmam keh bishtareh mogheha, they dont realy wanna hug back...they just hate me for some reason....

and i'd ask them how is work or how is school....and they answer back and then they walk away....

and like last month 2 weeks before halloween they had this party this girl, and she was whispering ...not literally but like telling everybody in front of me buw sloly that im having a party next weekend why dont u come??? and they didnt bother tell me to come...and another girl was gathering everybody to go for a dinner that nigh, and they didnt ask me....and just last week, i was suppos to follow them to go to a restuarant they all left without me...and nobody bothered to call me or message me....another girl i told her, if there is any party or anything going on let me know so i'll come too. Guess what???!!!! she didnt tell me!!

I dont know why...i dont dress sluty i dont put bunch of make up, im not saying im perfect but, im just normal...i work and i go to school...im not some rich parents kid..or spoiled brat!!!??? i just dont get it i dont know, but i've always had trouble having a female friend....

That's exactly what mean! If you don't behave or look in a way that normally provokes jealousy then its something else! maybe they are not jealous of you, but rather "annoyed" by you! Thats generates an similar reaction! because of your attitude and your way of expressing yourself maybe! My advice would be to review your ways and manner, your conducts! A tip would be for you to take "this" thread, its subject, the feedback and your way of handling it in analysis! If you look closely your action (opening this thread with your "problem" and call for comments) doesn't go well with your reaction (how you handle the comments even when no one is offensive)!

But i dont get it. since when saying hello or talking to people just a simple how u doing how u been?? is annoying..and why would they get annoyed by that???

and why guys dont act like this???? i have a guy friend that we talk long conversations and i never have that problem with him!!??? or any other guy friends that i have!!???

Well you annoy me on Bia2 so God help those girls who have to put up with you in their daily lives LOL JK. :p

Actually maybe your getting with the wrong crowd, maybe they don't like your style so they don't want to commute with you and there really isn't anything you can do about that unless you want to change yourself, which is a bit desperate. If I were you I would just let it go, give it time and you will find the best of friends if thats what makes you happy lol!

Oh and stop being such a guy-defender girl, where your brain at? lol. Guys can be just as bad so don't count on them too much either so to avoid disappointments.

Well you annoy me on Bia2 so God help those girls who have to put up with you in their daily lives LOL JK. :p

Actually maybe your getting with the wrong crowd, maybe they don't like your style so they don't want to commute with you and there really isn't anything you can do about that unless you want to change yourself, which is a bit desperate. If I were you I would just let it go, give it time and you will find the best of friends if thats what makes you happy lol!

Oh and stop being such a guy-defender girl, where your brain at? lol. Guys can be just as bad so don't count on them too much either so to avoid disappointments.

ha ha...LOL

well they are sweet...and cute... :huglove: :air_kiss_wft: :harhar_wft[1]:

^ Guys are sweet and cute? Well yeah I'm not saying they're not with some exceptions but they just bore me sometimes lol!

BTW are you a tomboy?

^ Guys are sweet and cute? Well yeah I'm not saying they're not with some exceptions but they just bore me sometimes lol!

BTW are you a tomboy?

I would say Medoy jaan seems to be one

BTW are you a tomboy?

excuse my language but HELL NO!!! im not a tomboy, i wear skirts and dresses 24/7... :dance_baby_wft: :harhar_wft[1]:

and why guys dont act like this????

For all I know most of it is because they wanna get in your pants! (Not all, but most)

Melody by reading your posts and comments I am pretty confident what the real problem is and why your friends act in such behavior, however since you've proven to have zero tolerance towards criticism and people whom wanna help you in sorting out your issues with your friends I will refrain from any further engagement in your help needed discussions.

That's exactly what mean! If you don't behave or look in a way that normally provokes jealousy then its something else! maybe they are not jealous of you, but rather "annoyed" by you! Thats generates an similar reaction! because of your attitude and your way of expressing yourself maybe! My advice would be to review your ways and manner, your conducts! A tip would be for you to take "this" thread, its subject, the feedback and your way of handling it in analysis! If you look closely your action (opening this thread with your "problem" and call for comments) doesn't go well with your reaction (how you handle the comments even when no one is offensive)!

Well said bro!