Forum | Bia2.com
jamalleto

Moein new album

Hi All ...

I am new to the forum and we like to get help in translating two songs from the new album for Moein.

1- Molaghat.

2- Jodaei

I really need these two songs to be translated into english, I know it is difficult I really need this, plsssssssssssssssss.

I SIMPLY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MOEIN.

Hi All ...

I am new to the forum and we like to get help in translating two songs from the new album for Moein.

1- Molaghat.

2- Jodaei

I really need these two songs to be translated into english, I know it is difficult I really need this, plsssssssssssssssss.

What do you love about him?

How would you love a singer that much, once you don't even understand whats he singing about? Since a true love comes from mentality, and mentality is the result of understanding.

As far as translations, I'm not an export on that one, I'm sorry.

And welcome to the forum, this place is where I've been spending all my free time since the beginning of October and I love it, made a lot of good friends so far. Good Luck!

Welcome aboard,

Unfortunately I don't even know the songs, but lets hope some members can help you out. Sheytoonak shall be the best to be of help in this regard!

Hi All ...

1- Molaghat.

2- Jodaei

What do you love about him?

How would you love a singer that much, once you don't even understand whats he singing about? Since a true love comes from mentality, and mentality is the result of understanding.

As far as translations, I'm not an export on that one, I'm sorry.

And welcome to the forum, this place is where I've been spending all my free time since the beginning of October and I love it, made a lot of good friends so far. Good Luck!

That was kinda harsh Boozer.....

As long as they enjoy the music...even though they dont understand...my high school teacher was a fan of Andy and she was american...

Hi All ...

1- Molaghat.

2- Jodaei

These are the name of the songs...

01 - Molaghat [Means...seeing someone again...or the first time.]

02 - Khoshbine [hhhmmmm somebody who is positive, seeing the good in everything.]

03 - Jodaee [being seperated]

04 - Ey Eshgh [Hey Love]

05 - Vaghti Tou Ba Man Nisti [When your not with me]

06 - Be Tou Goftam, Nagoftam [i told you, NOT, or I told you not.]

07 - To Mage Ghalbe Mani [are you my heart? or are you my soul?]

08 - Tolou [sunset]

09 - Bot Parast [parast means worshiping someone or something. Bot, dont know but i think its a statue or image.]

10 - Sharab [wine]

11 - Ey Darigh [i really dont know the meaning of darigh..sorry...:(]

Sorry the best i could do. My farsi is not that good..i forgotten it ;(

But keep in mind, every song especially moein, ebi, dariush,.....all the classical singers..

Like the song wine it has a really deep meaning, its not jsut wine that we drink...its really deep...

I'll translate them for you tonight and send them to you...i'll try at least :)

Welcome to the forum By the way.

Naghmeh

Hi All ...

1- Molaghat.

2- Jodaei

02 - Khoshbine [hhhmmmm somebody who is positive, seeing the good in everything.]

04 - Ey Eshgh [Hey Love]

08 - Tolou [sunset]

09 - Bot Parast [parast means worshiping someone or something. Bot, dont know but i think its a statue or image.]

10 - Sharab [wine]

But keep in mind, every song especially moein, ebi, dariush,.....all the classical singers..

Like the song wine it has a really deep meaning, its not jsut wine that we drink...its really deep...

Naghmeh

Sorry I was travelling on a business trip.

I love moein music and I can understand the general idea behind the song, but my persian is really very weak.

I really need these songs to be translated, I would greatly appreciate if some one can talke this difficult task.

Hi All ...

1- Molaghat.

2- Jodaei

04 - Ey Eshgh [Hey Love]

08 - Tolou [sunset]

10 - Sharab [wine]

Naghmeh

Sorry I was travelling on a business trip.

I love moein music and I can understand the general idea behind the song, but my persian is really very weak.

I really need these songs to be translated, I would greatly appreciate if some one can talke this difficult task.

as i said, im not an export on these sort of material; however, I don't really think the above singers are categorized under classic. lol Take it as a joke Naghmeh Jaan...