Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Agony Aunt 'Mademoiselle' Page!

Hmm, we call those trousers and we call them briefs too but mainly boxers. Stop spamming my thread now! :punishing_wft: LOL!

mlws.jpg

spam.jpg

:giggle:

my dog won't eat that stuff it smells so bad :bandana: :punishing_wft: :diablo:

This thread without Boozer shall be put on auction! :haha:

yeah where is he???? :diablo:

omg i have such a bad problem goooooooooooooood help me i have an ear infection and it hearts when i burp yawn and every time my blood pumps god dam!!!!!!! it's bad i'm telling you so my friend gave me an axe and i am thinking if cuting off my ear the problem is that how am i going to cut off my ear i'v tryed but i'm a coward and flinch away :diablo:

OK starting with $100,000...Lady over their $500,000 $500,000...Gentlemen over there...$1,000,000 $1,000,000...to be continued :D LOOOL!

omg i have such a bad problem goooooooooooooood help me i have an ear infection and it hearts when i burp yawn and every time my blood pumps god dam!!!!!!! it's bad i'm telling you so my friend gave me an axe and i am thinking if cuting off my ear the problem is that how am i going to cut off my ear i'v tryed but i'm a coward and flinch away :diablo:

LOLLL emm, let me find you your nearest GP in London :p :giggle:

OK starting with $100,000...Lady over their $500,000 $500,000...Gentlemen over there...$1,000,000 $1,000,000...to be continued :D LOOOL!

LOLLL emm, let me find you your nearest GP in London :p :giggle:

gp what that? :diablo:

^ General Practitioner, basically your doctor LOL :p

ok i'v chopped of my ear using my samuri sowrd not it's worse and the nearist doc in about an hour from the village i live inP1010010.JPG

i got kicked out of england and repatrated to my home land :diablo:

i am missing a friend and i want her 2 come 2 bia2 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo: