Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Agony Aunt 'Mademoiselle' Page!

Ok Sahar..come here...I got something for you.

Here is this lovely Persian-British girl fallen in love with a friend of yours. Let me tell you a bit about her background, 19 years old, from an Iranian family, born in London and raised with an English culture. Apparently she is from the Western part of London and she has a weird weird British accent, I mean her accent is different that the accent I used to hear as the British accent on BBC! First I asked her out to see what kind of a person she is, then as we went on, I found no particular interest in her (About two weeks). I tried to say that to her, but I faced something extremely unexpected. "I think I like you Aria" and then after half an hour of discussions, this "I think I like you Aria" turned to "Aria, please..listen to me...the truth is that I really think I like you so much" so we went on for another week and that was when I actually told her I have no particular interest in her and we need to break up (if there was anything to break up!) and then I was almost shock by her words and tears. "Aria, I love you." Now we are supposed to go on and give it a shot to see what happens.

what do you think the problem is? is this because of my loss? I mean, I have no interest in anyone! I mean..this is weird...I'm deep inside lost in myself..I mean, I can't see myself with anyone... . I've been trying to listen to her "Lets give it another shot Aria"s just because I didn't want to hurt her. I've been honest and she truly does like, but I don't know about love that is talking about. Let me tell you that she is a very lovely person and a nice girl with a friendly and a very happy attitude. There are not much we'd have in common, I mean, I'm alway in news and studying and I take life pretty seriously, whereas she takes it very easy..clubbing Friday nights, making new friends very day...things that I even find weird! and by the way, I think you are from London and I have this question for you: is whoever lives in England than proud of their country and the city of London? because she is so proud of where she is coming from!

Well, I thought you might have an opinion on it, since you are the Agnoy Aunt 'Mademoiselle'. We'll see how you'd advise me, mademoiselle.

Aria..

Thank you Aria Jo0o0on for the post!

I faced something extremely unexpected. "I think I like you Aria" and then after half an hour of discussions, this "I think I like you Aria" turned to "Aria, please..listen to me...the truth is that I really think I like you so much" so we went on for another week and that was when I actually told her I have no particular interest in her and we need to break up (if there was anything to break up!) and then I was almost shock by her words and tears. "Aria, I love you." Now we are supposed to go on and give it a shot to see what happens.

Well, she said she 'thinks' she loves you which means she's sort of unsure herself? Have you ever asked her what it is that is attracting her to you? What she see's in you? Maybe that way you'll both understand the situation better so long as you are both honest to eachother and yourselves.

what do you think the problem is? is this because of my loss? I mean, I have no interest in anyone! I mean..this is weird...I'm deep inside lost in myself..I mean, I can't see myself with anyone... . I've been trying to listen to her "Lets give it another shot Aria"s just because I didn't want to hurt her. I've been honest and she truly does like, but I don't know about love that is talking about.

I think it's up to you to find out what the problem is, if there even is a problem. I mean I did tell you in a previous post that if you are not finding a girl attractive then thats not your fault! It's simply that the right person has not come along for you yet!

Another advice I want to make regarding this issue might sound crude but NEVER get in a relationship out of sympathy! EVER! It's like one of the worst reasons to have for getting into a relationship. You only get into a relationship when your heart and mind reach consensus and you are sure about it. This whole attitude of 'giving it a shot' isn't always the best idea.

Let me tell you that she is a very lovely person and a nice girl with a friendly and a very happy attitude. There are not much we'd have in common, I mean, I'm alway in news and studying and I take life pretty seriously, whereas she takes it very easy..clubbing Friday nights, making new friends very day...things that I even find weird!

Well then I wouldn't recommend you to get into that sort of relationship UNLESS you don't know her well and so you want to continue to 'get to know her'.

and by the way, I think you are from London and I have this question for you: is whoever lives in England than proud of their country and the city of London? because she is so proud of where she is coming from!

Well I'm really proud of my birth place and the country/city I was brought up in b/c it's a natural instinct I guess. I'm not over-proud about anything, personally speaking, but some people are like that and I would penalise her for that LOL.

Well, she said she 'thinks' she loves you which means she's sort of unsure herself? Have you ever asked her what it is that is attracting her to you? What she see's in you? Maybe that way you'll both understand the situation better so long as you are both honest to eachother and yourselves.

I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm very funny and I have such good heart, hmm, I'm popular around the campus, I'm the best kisser ever, hm.. and much more. these are things that ive been told by her.

I think it's up to you to find out what the problem is, if there even is a problem. I mean I did tell you in a previous post that if you are not finding a girl attractive then thats not your fault! It's simply that the right person has not come along for you yet!

I'm not even after girls...I dont even think about relationships.

Another advice I want to make regarding this issue might sound crude but NEVER get in a relationship out of sympathy! EVER! It's like one of the worst reasons to have for getting into a relationship. You only get into a relationship when your heart and mind reach consensus and you are sure about it. This whole attitude of 'giving it a shot' isn't always the best idea.

I dont know....i dont care anymore...

Well then I wouldn't recommend you to get into that sort of relationship UNLESS you don't know her well and so you want to continue to 'get to know her'.

as i said, it doesnt matter any more.

Thanks very much for your time Sahar....

I'm not a bad looking guy, I'm very funny and I have such good heart, hmm, I'm popular around the campus, I'm the best kisser ever, hm.. and much more. these are things that ive been told by her.

I'm not even after girls...I dont even think about relationships.

I dont know....i dont care anymore...

as i said, it doesnt matter any more.

Thanks very much for your time Sahar....

s what did u do about her if it dosent matter any more? :diablo:

me & my problemss ...!! :poke:

1- I still cant get over my silly ex, I sometimes want him back so badly ...

... but then I dont .. cuz of what he did to me ... or maybe it was me?!?

he just ended it because we couldnt communicate!

funny! :poke:

I keep on thinking ... what mistake I've made that he blamed it on me?!

now.. knowing the fact that I've lost him too,

u know... fekr mikonam moshkele lose kardan daram ... I am afraid of losing my loved one .. cuz of my background .. losing my mother ...

... my ex made it worse ...

he made me believe that he will be there ... he promised me .. but he left ... was it my fault falling for him?!

was he that heartless and I didnt want to know or belive?! or was he another player!?

was he just another random guy who though he could steal my heart and use me?

was he trying to have fun even he knew how I felt about him?

was he another jerk ...

What kinda of love he had for me?! maybe it was lust?!

why guys cant be honest about what they have in their mind ... why cant they just sit and talk and solve thier problems?!

ta beheshoon migi.. mesle khoroos jangi miparan behet o toro taghsir kaar midoonan?!?

was there something else ke nemikhaas man befahamam other than liking some one esle or whatever!?

HOW can I get over him?? :damn:

I know that I will see him one day, I know it in my heart ... then I wanna know whats his reaction will be ...

Another stupid problem ...

2- its been a while that I always think I am running out of time ... like I have deadlines for everything ...!!

I dnt know how to explain this .. a bit complicated .... but very annoying .. what should I do?!

me & my problemss ...!! :poke:

From skim reading your 'problems' they're only 2! Sometimes we think so much about our problems that we come to a point where we think we have loads of issues when really it's just a few.

I keep on thinking ... what mistake I've made that he blamed it on me?!

now.. knowing the fact that I've lost him too,

u know... fekr mikonam moshkele lose kardan daram ... I am afraid of losing my loved one .. cuz of my background .. losing my mother ...

... my ex made it worse ...

he made me believe that he will be there ... he promised me .. but he left ... was it my fault falling for him?!

was he that heartless and I didnt want to know or belive?! or was he another player!?

was he just another random guy who though he could steal my heart and use me?

was he trying to have fun even he knew how I felt about him?

was he another jerk ...

What kinda of love he had for me?! maybe it was lust?!

why guys cant be honest about what they have in their mind ... why cant they just sit and talk and solve thier problems?!

ta beheshoon migi.. mesle khoroos jangi miparan behet o toro taghsir kaar midoonan?!?

was there something else ke nemikhaas man befahamam other than liking some one esle or whatever!?

HOW can I get over him?? :damn:

I know that I will see him one day, I know it in my heart ... then I wanna know whats his reaction will be ...

I don't know your Ex so I don't want to sit here and make judgements about him vali whether it was your fault or his fault it doesn't matter. Why? Because your relationship has come to an end, it came to an end a while ago. In most cases its nobody's fault because the relationship just didn't work out between you. He's moved on now and God knows where he is! Why shouldn't you move on? He messed with your heart while he was around, why are you letting him continue to mess with your heart when he's not even around anymore? Don't let it stop you from being happy and content with what you have already.

Have you ever thought to yourself why you need him? Why you're not able to get over him? Were you just use to his presence? But did his presence actually bring you any happiness?

From my observation I think that the only reason you can't get over him is because he turned up when you lost your mother and then suddenly disappeared leaving you in despair. What he did wasn't right! To get a hold of a young girls heart at such a sensitive time and then to decide to end the relationship on the grounds of 'communication'.

This is going to sound like a cliche but that doesn't make it any less important. Sepi Joon, there is plenty more fish in the sea! He couldn't communicate with you or at least didn't want to. Why would you want to spend time with this sort of guy? A guy that plainly decides that you can't communicate and makes no effort or sacrifice to make things better.

He was a complete waste of your time but you learned somethings from it, I'm sure. One thing I hope you've learned is that for a relationship to work both sides need to be willing to give and receive! If that consensus is not reached then the relationship is doomed to failure! Your Ex wasn't willing to give and the moment you realized that you should've been the one ready to put an end to the relationship!

Time is the best healer but sometimes we can speed up the healing process by thinking about whether this guy was actually worth our time and whether he's worth your thinking time now.

Sepi Joon, don't be the bad driver that constantly looks in the rear-view mirror and then crashes into a car ahead! Look to the future, learn from your past but don't let it dictate the direction you take today. I can assure you that there are lovely guys out there who know how to treat you like a lady. He couldn't, he missed his chance, he is the one who is missing out not you!

Another stupid problem ...

2- its been a while that I always think I am running out of time ... like I have deadlines for everything ...!!

I don't know how to explain this .. a bit complicated .... but very annoying .. what should I do?!

It's not a stupid problem, it's a universal one! It's good that you have deadlines for everything b/c it makes you more organized. Keep a schedule of your time, make a to-do list every night for the next day- we sometimes like to see things written down in front of us to help us see what we have to do, have your 8-9 hours sleep each night and don't be too paranoid about losing time. One word of advice is don't leave today's work for tomorrow!

lol

i was on the train today with my friend and some drunk man come to me and start to touch my kneen it was very discusting and now my ma8s make fun of me plezzz help :diablo:

i was on the train today with my friend and some drunk man come to me and start to touch my kneen it was very discusting and now my ma8s make fun of me plezzz help :diablo:

Well in our societies we have both the good apples and the bad apples and obviously you came across one of the bad ones on the train. It doesn't matter though b/c as humans we can still learn goodness from those who do wrong. About your friends, young people are like that, and I'm sure that they don't mean to upset you, they just want to have a laugh. So when they bring it up laugh with them and don't get too insecure about it, they will get over it eventually.

Hey Ma'am,

I have a bad habit of shving my Ba**s almost every other day, what can I do in order to reduce the frequency of this habit?

:giggle:

Hey Ma'am,

I have a bad habit of shving my Ba**s almost every other day, what can I do in order to reduce the frequency of this habit?

Well, I'm not sure it's a bad habit. Hair can be irritant and so it has to be ridden of. What I would recommend is you wax them :haha: which makes them grow out less often and makes the hairs thinner. Also you could try using hair-minimising lotion which again makes hair grow less often. Though I do recommend you to see a hairologist who can advice you more in this matter.

As long as your not shaving your chest hair 'every other day' (or any day, for that matter) then everything is fine and there is nothing you need to be worried about! :p

Just a question you can think about: Why do you feel the need to rid your hair so often? Is there a particular reason?

Hey Ma'am,

loooooooool nasty :diablo:

Yes, the wheels like to feel clean cut and tidy! :giggle:

As for chest hair, thank God I naturally have no chest hair, so no need to worry about it. All my friends who have it either shve them off, or some even are getting laser hair removal in order to get rid of the hair!

I just did, however they so wanna hook you up with either one of these guys (Take ur pick):

Hairy-Azz.jpg

HairyGuy.jpg

OR:

http://rapspot.dk/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/Hairy-Azz.jpg

LOL the language filter won't let the link work :giggle: it automatically changes the "A**" part to azz :giggle:

Na be oon shooriye, shoori, na be oon bi namaki. You know what I mean!

I said a man, not an ape or gorilla lmao! :giggle:

I'll show a pic of what I mean later, vali guys without it are just as desirable :brows:

This is what u mean:

1604.jpg

Would u mind this:

gorilla-kingdom5-2561.jpg

I didn't mean that either, I hate it when guys wear those sort of pants. I will post later, I can't right now lol!

Pants? :giggle:

Pants:

pants.gif

Briefs:

MensBriefsBF.jpg

23215828.jpg

Hmm, we call those trousers and we call them briefs too but mainly boxers. Stop spamming my thread now! :punishing_wft: LOL!

Hmm, we call those trousers and we call them briefs too but mainly boxers. Stop spamming my thread now! :punishing_wft: LOL!

mlws.jpg

spam.jpg