Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Agony Aunt 'Mademoiselle' Page!

Guys!

I thought I'd open this thread specially so that members could 'air' their grievances, problems and issues and in return I could help and support them so that they reach happiness.

I was a peer mediator at school for 5 years and I gave advice to young children who had family problems, were being bullied, felt isolated, had learning difficulties and so on! ATM I am a mentor which involves the same sort of role. I thought I'd bring these experiences to Bia2 so that members can benefit!

So0o0o..

1- Post your feelings here or problems you are facing and I will try my best to be of suppot to you!

2- This is a serious thread, no silly remarks please.

3- ANYONE that disagree's with the advice I give to a member here can PM me and make their case so don't come here and turn this into an argument thread as that is not the purpose.

4- If you want to give a member advice, YOU MUST PM me first and consult me and I shall decide whether your advice is sound or not.

5- I will revive this thread every now and again for those who may miss it!

Looking forward to being of help! Ciao for now!

Damn, this rule number 2 ruined my kerming intention!

So I'll behave! :p

well, alright...

Lets start with me,

Well, I got a couple of major problems Mademoiselle:

1. I hardly can concentrate on school?

Description: I really can't manage my time, and I really don't get down as much work as I'm supposed to do. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to come up with results that I'm aiming at by the end of the semester. I got classes sometimes at 8 a.m, sometimes at 6 p.m, sometimes at 4 p.m, and I am not just satisfied with myself. You might wonder what the heck I'm doing during all the free time I've got, well sleeping. :bl

2. I can't get to like any female! :bl

I've been trying to get to like some, I'm almost in a relationship, but I don't like her at all. I mean, she's a very nice and a happy person, but I just can't like her, now the problem gets worse when she loves me and I've told her that I love her too!! A big lie. I don't want to get anyone hurt.

3. I'm not happy these days. Don't call me a depressed person that I'm not! I just cannot be happy and people are getting to avoid me gradually. I'm a very nice kid I swear

4. Organization, there is no organization in my life!

5. I guess I screwed it up somewhere...

Sincerely,

A. K. Ueland

First of all Arya Joon, Thanks for choosing this thread to express your feelings in!

well, alright...

Lets start with me,

Sometimes, as humans, we like to make things seem more complicated than they are so just bear that in mind!

Description: I really can't manage my time, and I really don't get down as much work as I'm supposed to do. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to come up with results that I'm aiming at by the end of the semester. I got classes sometimes at 8 a.m, sometimes at 6 p.m, sometimes at 4 p.m, and I am not just satisfied with myself. You might wonder what the heck I'm doing during all the free time I've got, well sleeping. :bl

So you get to your classes and lectures but you don't get enough work done in your own time? And you find it hard to concentrate even when in your lectures and classes? Have you considered seeing an educational psycologist Arya Joon? Because if you're facing learning difficulties your university student support office can give you help and advice on how to concentrate better on your course. In most cases, you may be diagnosed with dyslexia and I'm not sure about your university or your country of residence but students with learning disabilities get extra support which helps them a lot. For example, extended deadlines, extra exam time, special softwares to help you in your learning.

2. I can't get to like any female! :bl

I've been trying to get to like some, I'm almost in a relationship, but I don't like her at all. I mean, she's a very nice and a happy person, but I just can't like her, now the problem gets worse when she loves me and I've told her that I love her too!! A big lie. I don't want to get anyone hurt.

This is really interesting because I always found that young guys and girls fall for eachother in seconds LOL! But thats just my misconception. However, the question you should ask yourself is why you want to be in a relationship? Are you really eager? Has the right person been found? If the answer to the last question is No then you need to hold your horses! If no females around you are catching your eye, that's not your fault! But an important question you should ask yourself is who would catch your eye? Do you have preferences? An ideal girl on your mind? As long as you have some sort of preference then there really isn't anything to worry about. Never rush into relationships Arya Joon, be cautious and well aware. You're only 21 years old so there really is no reason why you should be concerned about being single.

More importantly, if you are thinking about getting into a relationship or 'almost' in one then Be Honest! Both to yourself and the girl involved. Don't jump into the lovey-dovey bits head-first, especially if you know that the girl is sensitive. Be friends first and if you think that you are ready to be more than friends then step up a level.

Do what your heart wants ONLY under the control of your mind! Be wise and don't let emotions take you over, don't rush either.

3. I'm not happy these days. Don't call me a depressed person that I'm not! I just cannot be happy and people are getting to avoid me gradually. I'm a very nice kid I swear

Have you ever asked yourself why your not happy? What it is that's making you feel so down these days?

Most people prefer to be in the company of bubbly, fun, exciting people. But these people you're talking about? Are they friends?

Are you meaning to say that you are feeling isolated? Is there no-one around you that you can lean on? Your family? Nevertheless, I always like to mention that no matter how many people there is around us to give us 'support' the only REAL solution is in our own hands. Only we can understand and feel the problem and so it's up to us to decide how to deal with it Arya Joon.

4. Organization, there is no organization in my life!

Organization is a problem that 75% of young people have, in fact not just young people but EVERYONE Arya Joon. The degree of unorganization is the issue. On a scale of 1-5, 1 being the worst and 5 being the best, what would you rate your organization skills as and elaborate please.

5. I guess I screwed it up somewhere...

Sincerely,

A. K. Ueland

Though from what I have come to understand you haven't screwed anything anywhere Arya Joon. The problems you are facing are problems that many young people your age are facing so you're not alone! Concentration, organization, relationships- these are all common issues for many people out there! BUT if you feel that you have screwed somewhere, it's up to you to find out where?

Damn, this rule number 2 ruined my kerming intention!

So I'll behave! :p

LOLLL Hehe! :p

First of all Arya Joon, Thanks for choosing this thread to express your feelings in!

well, alright...

Lets start with me,

Sometimes, as humans, we like to make things seem more complicated than they are so just bear that in mind!

So you get to your classes and lectures but you don't get enough work done in your own time? And you find it hard to concentrate even when in your lectures and classes? Have you considered seeing an educational psycologist Arya Joon? Because if you're facing learning difficulties your university student support office can give you help and advice on how to concentrate better on your course. In most cases, you may be diagnosed with dyslexia and I'm not sure about your university or your country of residence but students with learning disabilities get extra support which helps them a lot. For example, extended deadlines, extra exam time, special softwares to help you in your learning.

Just to give you a hint, my GPA back in Canada was 3.8 (I'm not sure if you are familiar with our standards, if you are you know what I mean) and I was attending the University of British Columbia.

Just to give you a hint, my GPA back in Canada was 3.8 (I'm not sure if you are familiar with our standards, if you are you know what I mean) and I was attending the University of British Columbia.

I was waiting for this response LOL! Arya Joon, most students who suffer from dyslexia are bright studets! Having learning difficulties doesn't make you less able, it just hinders you from doing your best. This is always the misconception. The current US President is dyslexic, and even Einstein was dyslexic! So don't get the wrong impression.

I definitely recommend you to see a students support officer and discuss with them the issue you have with concentration!

I was waiting for this response LOL! Arya Joon, most students who suffer from dyslexia are bright studets! Having learning difficulties doesn't make you less able, it just hinders you from doing your best. This is always the misconception. The current US President is dyslexic, and even Einstein was dyslexic! So don't get the wrong impression.

I definitely recommend you to see a students support officer and discuss with them the issue you have with concentration!

I dont think they have them down in here... lol

I dont think they have them down in here... lol

Really?! That's surprising! Have you tried to find out. Chances are that there is such a department at your University but your just not aware of it! You can even research and find their number on the University website.

HI Agony Aunt 'Mademoiselle' I REALLY SAD ALL THE TIME I'M FEEL FAR FROM MY PERSIAN PEOPLE I MISS THEM NO REAL FRIENDS I CAN TRUST OR HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH RIGHT NOW I MISS IRANIANS SO MUCH :( :c :c I WISH I COULD JUST GO TO HI STREET KEN WERE ALL THE KOOL IRANIANS R :boredom_wft: :diablo:

HI Agony Aunt 'Mademoiselle' I REALLY SAD ALL THE TIME I'M FEEL FAR FROM MY PERSIAN PEOPLE I MISS THEM NO REAL FRIENDS I CAN TRUST OR HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH RIGHT NOW I MISS IRANIANS SO MUCH :( :c :c I WISH I COULD JUST GO TO HI STREET KEN WERE ALL THE KOOL IRANIANS R :boredom_wft: :diablo:

Are you at school? And your missing the friends that you normally see during your holidays? Can I just remind you that you will be seeing your friends again and that at the moment keeping your head down into your studies is important! Stay in contact with your Persian friends and you can see them whenever you are back from school.

Can I also ask, why is it that you can't make friends from other races? Why just Iranians?

I poop too much.

She specializes in solving such complicated stuff! :brows:

I poop too much.

How do the people around you feel about this? And have you considered seeing your doctor and speaking to them about this issue? I recommend that you do that. Let me know how it goes! :giggle:

I poop too much.

How do the people around you feel about this? And have you considered seeing your doctor and speaking to them about this issue? I recommend that you do that. Let me know how it goes! :giggle:

I'll send you samples!

I think you need to see a poopologist, This Madam right here has Poop diagnosis deficiency! :giggle:

I think you need to see a poopologist, This Madam right here has Poop diagnosis deficiency! :giggle:

What's that?

Keano's post will be the last silly post here as I don't want my thread to be distorted. :D

What's that?

Keano's post will be the last silly post here as I don't want my thread to be distorted. :D

:blow:

LOL, ok just kidding!

I'll behave and leave now :sadangel: :happy_crying_wft:

Oh God it's soooo hard to behave! :giggle:

Are you at school? And your missing the friends that you normally see during your holidays? Can I just remind you that you will be seeing your friends again and that at the moment keeping your head down into your studies is important! Stay in contact with your Persian friends and you can see them whenever you are back from school.

Can I also ask, why is it that you can't make friends from other races? Why just Iranians?

no i do i just don't like the peeps at my school i'm not a racist i have african friends and lot's but the people at my school i don't get along with 4 those resons :diablo:

What's that?

Simply the distinctive nature of a disease containing some sort of a lack in something....in the above case, I assume its the poop thats being lacking somehow.... -_-

no i do i just don't like the peeps at my school i'm not a racist i have african friends and lot's but the people at my school i don't get along with 4 those resons :diablo:

Which reasons? I don't think you mentioned them...

Which reasons? I don't think you mentioned them...

right i often do that but i just don't get along with most of them :diablo:

^ Well Saeed Joon. You should think why you don't get along with these people because you might be missing out on life-long friends if you're avoiding people for no reason.

^ Well Saeed Joon. You should think why you don't get along with these people because you might be missing out on life-long friends if you're avoiding people for no reason.

maybe your right thax :diablo: