Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.

WOW WOW!!!! WOW!! WOW!!!

Nilofar, do you know him? lol He goes to college somewhere in coquitlam, I've heared. Is there any colleges in Coquitlam?

I think I've seen him around at clubs/parties in Vancouver, looks familiar. As for the song and video, I just couldn't watch it after the first minute or so...

I think I've seen him around at clubs/parties in Vancouver, looks familiar. As for the song and video, I just couldn't watch it after the first minute or so...

neither I could...lol made ma laugh so hard the first five seconds... . There are a lot jerks like him around in VanCity....., I don't like them at all, I just don't. Have I met you before? My name is Aria and I'm from B.C too.

neither I could...lol made ma laugh so hard the first five seconds... . There are a lot jerks like him around in VanCity....., I don't like them at all, I just don't. Have I met you before? My name is Aria and I'm from B.C too.

Well I wouldnt judge him in regards to being a jerk or not 'cause I really dont know the guy, I think I've just seen him around. I am not sure if we've met, I am your neighbourhood friendly concert promoter in Vancouver :punk: I am sure you've come to my concerts and maybe we've met randomly

There are a lot jerks like him around in VanCity....., I don't like them at all, I just don't.

Based on what would you call him and the likes of him "Jerks"?

Nilofar, do you know him? lol He goes to college somewhere in coquitlam, I've heared. Is there any colleges in Coquitlam?

ok,WHAT THE @#$@ WAS THAT?!!!and look at the comments,they're alllllll like "vaay khosham oumad..nice...bah bah..." r u kidding me?doostashan barash tashveegh mikonan? haha

u know,his looks are SO typical i might have seen him around...i see 100 ppl everyday who look like him.

the music was OK not really my type of music,the lyric was good,i didnt really like the arrangement and the vocals=terrible

the video was also very boring

but i wish him success..u never know...he might make it big, based on what ppl listen to these days,esp teenagers! hame chio migan BAH BAH CHE KHOOBE lol

btw i dont know any colleges in coquitlam,i live in PORT coquitlam and its only been 5-6 months since we've moved from burnaby to poco ziad nemishnasam chi injaast va chi nist lol

I am your neighbourhood friendly concert promoter in Vancouver :punk: I am sure you've come to my concerts and maybe we've met randomly

haha Aslan hows it going? kheili khoshhaali ke concert sold out shode? i cant believe it. 2 concerts in a row...SOLD OUT...magic kardi?ya irani ziaad shode? lol

I miss Vancouver!

Well I wouldnt judge him in regards to being a jerk or not 'cause I really dont know the guy, I think I've just seen him around. I am not sure if we've met, I am your neighbourhood friendly concert promoter in Vancouver :punk: I am sure you've come to my concerts and maybe we've met randomly

lol, I was born in Vancouver, at the VGH. Is Aslan the name you usually put on the posters and ads? as you said I might have been at your concerts..., the other thing is that I just don't hang out with Iranians at all. Which part of Vancouver are you living in? (if I may ask of course)

ok,WHAT THE @#$@ WAS THAT?!!!and look at the comments,they're alllllll like "vaay khosham oumad..nice...bah bah..." r u kidding me?doostashan barash tashveegh mikonan? haha

u know,his looks are SO typical i might have seen him around...i see 100 ppl everyday who look like him.

the music was OK not really my type of music,the lyric was good,i didnt really like the arrangement and the vocals=terrible

the video was also very boring

but i wish him success..u never know...he might make it big, based on what ppl listen to these days,esp teenagers! hame chio migan BAH BAH CHE KHOOBE lol

btw i dont know any colleges in coquitlam,i live in PORT coquitlam and its only been 5-6 months since we've moved from burnaby to poco ziad nemishnasam chi injaast va chi nist lol

O ok then, so I was misinformed then. I miss Vancouver, I miss my hometown. :(

lol, I was born in Vancouver, at the VGH. Is Aslan the name you usually put on the posters and ads? as you said I might have been at your concerts..., the other thing is that I just don't hang out with Iranians at all. Which part of Vancouver are you living in? (if I may ask of course)

My name is Aslan, but my events have been promted either under the name of my own company, Pocket Ace Productions, or Concerto Productions. The Andy concert that you guys were talking about earlier was my event too...

I live in Downtown, Pacific & Richards :)

I miss Vancouver!

I have a feeling that I know you Keano; probably not directly but indirectly I guess. Actually I've had this feeling from the very beginning I joined here, but again maybe I am wrong ;)

haha Aslan hows it going? kheili khoshhaali ke concert sold out shode? i cant believe it. 2 concerts in a row...SOLD OUT...magic kardi?ya irani ziaad shode? lol

I know, both concerts sold out pretty quick :dance_baby_wft: I had massive advertising going on over the Internet, papers, and TV, and they paid off I guess. I have another event coming up in January, it will be announced this Saturday on the concert night and tickets will go on sale next week... Stay tuned ;)

I know, both concerts sold out pretty quick :dance_baby_wft: I had massive advertising going on over the Internet, papers, and TV, and they paid off I guess. I have another event coming up in January, it will be announced this Saturday on the concert night and tickets will go on sale next week... Stay tuned ;)

obv its gonna be moein and siavash ghomeishi :dance_baby_wft: come on who votes for Farez or Sepide or Shahyad...if we wanna see them we can watch their music videos :)))

bah bah cheghadr concert ziad shode. i know andy and afshin's is not yours but im already so excited for it YAYYYY

honestly,if the next concerts IS ghomeishi and moein's then ITS SOLD OUT ALREADY lol double sold out. har kodoom KOLLI fan daran its gonna be crazyyy ppl will KILL for tickets :bandana: :clap2:

My name is Aslan, but my events have been promted either under the name of my own company, Pocket Ace Productions, or Concerto Productions. The Andy concert that you guys were talking about earlier was my event too...

I live in Downtown, Pacific & Richards :)

Very nice to meet you, now I can remember you... :friends:

lol Aslan it seems like you've put the singing on hold for a more lucrative business!l jk ;)

lol I know! This is more about having fun and being in the loop than making money out of it; it helps a lot to make connections and maintain them. The passion for singing is still there but the hold was kind of inevitable, hala we'll see how thing unfold in coming months... ;)