Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
lolita37

Trailers...

Tim Burton should really stop repeating himself! and using Johnny in every single movie makes his movies look more alike!

Tim Burton should really stop repeating himself! and using Johnny in every single movie makes his movies look more alike!

I think i must be the only person in the world right now that finds Depp not just overated, but completely mundane lol!! I am unable to connect to his performances and think they lack authenticity and dynamic.

Thanks for the Avatar update pourya jan. I have to say what i've seen of it so far looks quite impressive. Cameron has gambled his reputation on this film, so i hope it holds up for him.

I like Tim Burton and I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, but this doesn't look too good. :unsure:

Still, can't wait to see it & at least it'll be in 3D!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuvgxkcw2c&feature=fvsr

awww can't wait to watch it!!!!!

i'd like to watch also this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjT2IeYSxY4

they have somehow managed to gather most action heroes in same movie! even bruce and arnie are said to do cameos! watch the leaked trailer before its taken down!

lol most likely will be the case here! then again it doesnt have any ambition to anything other than no-brain action so ...lol

Top one !

Not usually a Clooney fan, but can't wait to see this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-Da8Tz4_E

I have come to appreciate him more and more lately, especially after the superb Michael Clayton! I am also looking forward to this one, loved the directors previous "Thank you for smoking"! This seems to be in similar style and tone. Clooney has also another one I love to see, seem to be my type of wacky!lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC2TzspJn5A

lol Love how the guy is selfless in a way that he can play such wacky roles while being serious in another. Come to think of it he lives my ideal life, handsome, has fun with his work, with hot chicks, doesnt intent to get married/have kids, lives far from the industry, engages in all kinds of goodwill projects! he's got it all figured out! :D

To be honest pourya jan, i've never really been a fan of Clooneys films, bar Clayton. I find him rather dull and mundane in many of his rolls. This latest looks very good though.

I liked Syrianna, but could have been alot better. The problem i have with Hollywood political films is that they are always predictably leftist and neo-liberal.

Sony Pictures had imposed a world ban on pre-release reviews of Avatar, but it hasn't stopped some critics and journalists posting there general opinion...

Hollywood Reporter: "A dozen years later, James Cameron has proven his point: He is king of the world ... The only question is: How will Cameron ever top this?"

Screen International: "It's an unprecedented marriage of technology and storytelling which is on the whole remarkably successful."

Variety: "Twelve years after "Titanic," which still stands as the all-time B.O. champ, Cameron delivers again with a film of universal appeal that just about everyone who ever goes to the movies will need to see."

The Times: "Avatar is an overwhelming, immersive spectacle. The state-of-the-art 3D technology draws us in, but it is the vivid weirdness of Cameron's luridly imagined tropical otherworld that keeps us fascinated."

The Sun: "...make sure you can say you were there when the future of cinema began."

Alex Billington of First Showing via Twitter: "James Cameron is a freakin' genius! I can't say much but wow, I loved it. Avatar was phenomenal, pretty much blew me away."

The Guardian: ..".it looked amazing and that the story was gripping."