Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
lolita37

Trailers...

BATMAN: the dark knight

Nazaret chieh P jan ? ya'ani chi ehsas mikoni ? in yeki bahal tar khahad bud ?

man ziad ba filmaye batman hal nemikonam, bale ham aslan be batman nemikhore be nazare man! amma as sabke filme ghabli khosham oomad, hamintor inyeki be nazar jaleb miad!

man ziad ba filmaye batman hal nemikonam, bale ham aslan be batman nemikhore be nazare man! amma as sabke filme ghabli khosham oomad, hamintor inyeki be nazar jaleb miad!

ina cheh shansi avordan keh filmnameh hashun nakhord beh e'etesab :D .

baba bian ye 3-6% beh in bad bakhta az rouyeh forusheh DVD bedin !!!

in film chandin mahe filmbardarish tamoom shode o to editing boode.

hamin ye meghdaresh ro didam dar Tv !

emrouz sobh TF1 (France poblic Tv) ye barnameh neshun midad P jan,dar bareh Cinema !

neshun midad keh mardom kheili az ghadim alagheh mandan beh cinema vali sedashun dar umadeh az filmhayeh bi mohtava va gheimate ticket cinema ha ! (west europe and canada[french part]).neshun midad keh az hamin alan dar Japan daran investigation mikonan yek channel ro keh ham zaman ba cinema,mardom film ro dar khaneh bekharan,taghriban yek meghdar gerantar az channel hatyeh alan !

nemidunam,vali dastaei mibinam keh dareh miad jelo barayeh az bein bordaneh cinema, agar hollywood kenar biad ba in 'dast ha',shayad un cinema hamishegi ro az dast bedim :( .

bale, enghadr gheimat gerane ke hichkas nemire! agar nesf konan nafari kamtar migiran amma tedad chand barabar mishe! ro afzayeshe tedad mibaran! amma enghadr khar o tamakarand ke khodeshoon ba daste khodeshoon darand nabood mishand!

bale, enghadr gheimat gerane ke hichkas nemire! agar nesf konan nafari kamtar migiran amma tedad chand barabar mishe! ro afzayeshe tedad mibaran! amma enghadr khar o tamakarand ke khodeshoon ba daste khodeshoon darand nabood mishand!

Ageh shoma Pourya jan yadeteh basheh .avayel-e salhaye 90,vaghti keh avalin bar kheili jeddi about european community harf mizadan, sar-e Cultural points keh resid, migoftan ,Cinema ro majanni konim vaseh bacheh ha va danesh juyan va shayad chand sal-e badesh vaseh hameh majanni basheh dar hadd-e azmayeshi !

Hala bia bebin !!!! la massaba hich kodumeshun beh harfashun ahamiatt nadadan ! :punishing_wft:

Teeth

TEETH tells the story of High school student Dawn (Jess Weixler) works hard atsuppressing her budding sexuality by being the local chastity group’s mostactive participant. Her task is made even more difficult by her bad boystepbrother Brad’s (John Hensley) increasingly provocative behavior at home. Astranger to her own body, innocent Dawn discovers she has a toothed vaginawhen she becomes the object of violence. As she struggles to comprehend heranatomical uniqueness, Dawn experiences both the pitfalls and the power ofbeing a living example of the vagina dentata myth.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/teeth/

The Happening's new trailer! I cant wait!

P jan , film 6 minS censure shodeh ! any idea ?

yani 6 min azash boridean? nemidoonam! hatman badan to directoräs cut midan biroon!lol

yani 6 min azash boridean? nemidoonam! hatman badan to directoräs cut midan biroon!lol

search mikonam ,blogs mideh ! vaght nakardam sareh gushi ab bedam .

The Incredible Hulk

I am so excited about this movie, not only cuz Norton can use his Hulk on me anytime, but bcuz of the scrummcious Ms Tyler, so nice to see sexy back and also william hurt and Tim Roth who seems to be rocking it these days! and also lovin the perfect green of the hulk, unlike the flourescent one of the previous atrocity! :punishing_wft:

I haven't watched the cartoon that its based on but as a fan of Shyamalan (his "less popular" movies in particular) I cant wait to see this! :clap2: one whole year left to go though! :punishing_wft:

Let's hope Shyamalan returns to form with this one pourya jan!

I really am looking forward to watching this film....

Actually what you would consider out of form for him Pedram jan I consider in top shape! hehe, his last three have been my favorites! Thats why i said that I'm fan of his least popular movies!

cool! its funny how Jake looks just like an animated Disney prince! hehe I have also seen the footage shown on E, promising!

Actually what you would consider out of form for him Pedram jan I consider in top shape! hehe, his last three have been my favorites! Thats why i said that I'm fan of his least popular movies!

lol. Well pourya jan, i like most of his works, but i found "The Happening" to be an unusual dip of form. I don't by any means agree with the mass negatives it recieved in the critical quarters. I thought the idea was excellent, but it lacked dialogue, substance and a decent ending.