Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
melody

Andy's New Album

Yeah its gonna be a good concert :dance_baby_wft: but obviously not as good as Dariush's :harhar_wft[1]: loool I didn't have time to make visuals for this show like I did for Dariush :( Rasti, the concert is on Saturday, go there on Sunday and you'll be enjoying a chinese concert instead of Ebi looool

HAHAHA r u serious??? :))) i'd love to see THAT hahahha its probably all "ching chang shin xin chan lee" lollll

WHAT?NO VISUALS? ahhhhhh :( khob man fekr kardam visual dare. i think everybody thought so and thats probably why it got sold out cuz last concert was just ammmazing. tanbal khob boro dorost kon dige.pas neshasti chikar mikoni? hahhaa

wow...I can not believe people really think that the album is not that good. I mean listen I am fair but this is just a little silly. I feel that persian people are so freaking picky and nothing ever satisfies them. They want everything. I just think its funny that people never think how hard some artists work and how t hey put their heart and soul into an album. Listen there are a lot of athletes and singers etc that are just there for the money. But I know that Andy is not a sellout and that he did put a lot of himself into this album. People asked for something as rock and edgy as his first album and well there you have a much more modern beeghar or silk road. I think his album is very good you do not hear any artist with songs like Bad Az To or Bee To or Razeh Man or Zamouneh.

Listen everyone is entitled to their opinion...but to say this album is just like every other artists is just flat wrong. If you think this album is not that creative you should listen to Mansour...Shahram Kashani...Arash who steals songs...Shahram Solati who also takes songs...Kamran & Hooman their remix album oh boy...I mean I think this album is head and shoulders above everyone!

as i said, I LOVED IT.i know that he listended to his fans this time and thats why i love andy. u know what, WE know how great he is.i agree with u 100% that he puts his heart into his albums and that persians are SO picky and they want EVERYTHING.and its not like NOBODY LIKED THE ALBUM,omg,MANY poeple liked it. bia2.com is not a very good source to measure the popularity of andy's new album go to andyfanclub.net lollllll :))) but no,seriously.its still too early to judge.many ppl havent heard it yet.give it some time and u'll see that many ppl are gonna like it.dont listen to "according to this and that its not a good album" who cares to this and that,if i wanna know how an album is,i'll go listen to it myself.i wont judge based on someone else's opinion. i think many persians dont even deserve 16 songs on ONE album be ghole maroof ziadishoon mishe ghadr nemidoonan u know.n i swear its not because im a fan of andy but its because i respect his decision of releasing an album with 16 tracks on it. i hate it when ppl complain and pick on w/e they can on a new release.its just really discouraging for the artist. i know man,kamran hooman's remix album was just for money,ramin zamani knows that teenagers buy it no matter what.and THAT,is an insult...by releasing THAT u're insulting the fans.

andy puts so much effort into this album and ppl simply go ahead and call it "rushed", "recycled" etc. no offence to anyone but i think this is really not fair.u close your eyes on 16 tracks and go like..."mehh,khoob nabood" GO MAKE A BETTER ONE THEN!! GEEEZ!! ok man ghol dadam jigho veegh nakonam inja ziad :( but i TOTALLY understand where u're comin from,same thing has happended to MANY other singers including Moein after the release of his new album.ppl say its not good enough!! ah HAMASH GHOR MIZANAN ,lol

aww its sweet that u value andy's work.salam beresoon behesh begoo discouaged nashe. his next album is also gonna be amazing im 100% sure.

again: NO OFFENCE TO ANY1 HERE. agheedeye hamatoon mohtarame,and this is my opinion only.so dont KOTAK me again :poke:

...persians are SO picky and they want EVERYTHING....ppl say its not good enough!! ah HAMASH GHOR MIZANAN ,lol

This coming from the undisputed queen of GHOR and PICKING! 99% of your posts here, those not related to Andy has just been ghoring and nagging about the tiniest irrelevant details like whether Shaghayegh has altered her nose or not, cuz if she has she is fake! and its not exactly constructive and insightful critique you pass and provide but just ranting and mocking!

andy puts so much effort into this album and ppl simply go ahead and call it "rushed", "recycled" etc. no offence to anyone but i think this is really not fair.

how do YOU know Andy puts more heart and soul in his albums than other artists? each artist's work is measured relatively, within that artist's own range of strength and potential, if an Andy album is considered rushed and recycled it so in comparison with his own standard of work!

This coming from the undisputed queen of GHOR and PICKING! 99% of your posts here, those not related to Andy has just been ghoring and nagging about the tiniest irrelevant details like whether Shaghayegh has altered her nose or not, cuz if she has she is fake! and its not exactly constructive and

vaaa yani chi thats different. i dont make fun of LEGEDNDS.seriously those ppl deserve to be made fun of.i never pick on TRUE ARTISTS. i mean even mansour...goftam pasraft karde hamin.i still like his music. begoo man az ki make fun kardam ke karesh dorost hesabi boode? thats just how i am,im used to make fun of everything.even myself. vali i dont critisize a good album. (come on now,comparing to what we have on market,Airport is REALLY GOOD)

i honestly dont like 90% of these new singers most of them suck.but i RARELY pick on REAL singers. masalan chi goftam? ok shaghayeghs nose etc that doesnt even have anything to do with MUSIC,what i meant by GHOR MIZANAN was that no matter what the artist releases theres ALWAYS gonna be ppl who are not RAAZI i dont know shayad fekr mikonan they could do better!!!!

u could tell that he HAS put his effort and heart into this album just listen to him singing.it is SO different from the previous album.he sings with passion this time.maybe not as passionate as his OLD ones but still a good improvement.i think ppl should compare airport to COA.its not possible to go down the hill and then FLY to the top of the mountain the next year.if he made mistakes on COA then it takes time to get back to where he used to be.thats why im saying that his NEXT album is gonna be really really good.thats what i think at least.

andy puts so much effort into this album and ppl simply go ahead and call it "rushed", "recycled" etc.

If "ppl" refers to me here, i said i think the album was in fact finished but the final touches, pre-release promotion (were there any?), release date, and videos look like they were rushed to be released before the concert (And thats just a guess not a fact that I can be sure of). As for being "recycled", obviously its not a copy of his previous album(s), but i think its not really fresh material either. That's my humble opinion as a regular audience, which in fact may be wrong!

This coming from the undisputed queen of GHOR and PICKING! 99% of your posts here, those not related to Andy has just been ghoring and nagging about the tiniest irrelevant details like whether Shaghayegh has altered her nose or not, cuz if she has she is fake! and its not exactly constructive and

vaaa yani chi thats different. i dont make fun of LEGEDNDS.seriously those ppl deserve to be made fun of.i never pick on TRUE ARTISTS. i mean even mansour...goftam pasraft karde hamin.i still like his music. begoo man az ki make fun kardam ke karesh dorost hesabi boode? thats just how i am,im used to make fun of everything.even myself. vali i dont critisize a good album. (come on now,comparing to what we have on market,Airport is REALLY GOOD)

i honestly dont like 90% of these new singers most of them suck.but i RARELY pick on REAL singers. masalan chi goftam? ok shaghayeghs nose etc that doesnt even have anything to do with MUSIC,what i meant by GHOR MIZANAN was that no matter what the artist releases theres ALWAYS gonna be ppl who are not RAAZI i dont know shayad fekr mikonan they could do better!!!!

and that is YOUR taste and perception!!!

that's the thing you have difficult to understand, your taste and perception isn't the default my dear, as hard as it might be to believe!

Things are rather "relative"!!! so stop departing self-righteously from own default and mock and belittle others'!

If "ppl" refers to me here, i said i think the album was in fact finished but the final touches, pre-release promotion (were there any?), and videos look like they were rushed to be released before the concert (And thats just a guess not a fact that I can be sure of). As for being "recycled", obviously its not a copy of his previous album(s), but i think its not really fresh material either. That's my humble opinion as a regular audience, which in fact may be wrong!

ee na jesarat nashe lolll no i wasnt really refering to u Aslan.generally goftam. u did call it "recycled" but i was still not refering to you. i wasnt refering to anyone actually.

alan pourya mano mizane baaz :(

If "ppl" refers to me here, i said i think the album was in fact finished but the final touches, pre-release promotion (were there any?), and videos look like they were rushed to be released before the concert (And thats just a guess not a fact that I can be sure of). As for being "recycled", obviously its not a copy of his previous album(s), but i think its not really fresh material either. That's my humble opinion as a regular audience, which in fact may be wrong!

ee na jesarat nashe lolll no i wasnt really refering to u Aslan.generally goftam. u did call it "recycled" but i was still not refering to you. i wasnt refering to anyone actually.

alan pourya mano mizane baaz :(

haha, akheh ham recycled o ham rushed ro man goftam, toh ham in 2 taa ro gofti!!! anyways, Pourya dont spank her, i'll take care of it next time she wants to come to a concert by giving her the worst seat in the house!

that's the thing you have difficult to understand, your taste and perception isn't the default my dear, as hard as it might be to believe!

Things are rather "relative"!!! so stop departing self-righteously from own default and mock and belittle others'!

i dont get it.WHAT DID I SAY that was MY TASTE only?

oh sorry i didnt know Shaghayegh was a legend. her music soothes my soul..NOT lol valla man har chi migam shoma asabani mishi i was just explaining myself ke nagi az HAME make fun mikonam

haha, akheh ham recycled o ham rushed ro man goftam, toh ham in 2 taa ro gofti!!! anyways, Pourya dont spank her, i'll take care of it next time she wants to come to a concert by giving her the worst seat in the house!

haha that doesnt matter chon man sare jaam band nemisham i'll be all over the place. vase concerte dariush i wasnt even SITTING i was standing on my feet the whole time i dont have fun sitting quietly at amazing concerts :lol::poke:

i dont get it.WHAT DID I SAY that was MY TASTE only?

oh sorry i didnt know Shaghayegh was a legend. her music soothes my soul..NOT lol valla man har chi migam shoma asabani mishi i was just explaining myself ke nagi az HAME make fun mikonam

listen, those you and I or anyone else might find good, bad, legend or fake are "relative" perceptions! do you understand what "relative" is? its your personal default, so express it BUT when others deviate from it RESPECT their view and opinion! and by that I don't mean spitting comments and mocking and then adding a lol or "no offence anyone"! you've been told many times, consider this your first issued warning!

I don't understand the hostility and beration towards people who didn't enjoy the album. After all surely as a consumer who has purchased the goods i'm entitled to an opinion. I for one didn't enjoy the album, i found it very generic. The last album of Andys i enjoyed was Platinum, high calibre songs, melodies and rythms. Since then the quality and more to the point, the ideas, have diminshed significantly as far as im concerned. I even enjoyed City of Angels more than the recent offering. I approached this release with an open mind but with a hope for a return to form.

Regarding the comparisson with other artists, again i disagree, their are Iranian artists that have released strong, original material and these are the ones we should be supporting to raise the bar in terms of standard across the industry. IDIN's album "Guess", was an exemplary example. Strong songs and yet a sense of experimentation too. Afshins "Maach", another high quality album. Even Omid's latest offering "Bahar" was an example of an artist performing original songs and also strayed away from the roots of his first album and flourished in comparison to "Airport".

I don't think there was any mention of a collaboration or any contribution from Kamran Delan on "Airport" either which was a shame.

Hala yeki nist biad begeh in aghay-e Andy keh bandeh Khoda enghadar zahmat keshideh rouyehin album, ta hala in album akharish cheghadar foroush dashteh !!!!

Bichareh enghadar albumesh ro download kardan az net keh digeh barash hatman farghi nemikoneh !

not having a simultaneous release worldwide without fast and proper distribution does the work for the pirates! It takes weeks and sometimes months for the albums to reach all outposts in Europe and even US! while someone puts the album for download on the release week, often people who have been given the album by the artists or the company, and people download till the album comes out! and by the time it does they are no longer eager to pay for it, old news!

the industry has to improve its distribution and also work on legal downloads!

listen, those you and I or anyone else might find good, bad, legend or fake are "relative" perceptions! do you understand what "relative" is? its your personal default, so express it BUT when others deviate from it RESPECT their view and opinion! and by that I don't mean spitting comments and mocking and then adding a lol or "no offence anyone"! you've been told many times, consider this your first issued warning!

i honestly wasn refering to anyone and i didnt not disrespect anyone in that post,so i "spit" comments?!!! WHO DID I MOCK??yani chi yani man har chi migam yeki bayad be khodesh begire? i posted a replty to someone else's post(airprt) and i was not even complaining about anyone's comment,and i said that everyone's opinion is different and i said that THIS IS MY OPINION and this is WHAT I THINK i was refering to "persian music market" and "publib" in general i didnt MOCK anyone serioysly this time i didnt say anyting offensive.yeah i understand the "relative" part but whose opinion did i disrespect?!!! maybe thats what u think but thats not what i said there.i was repllying to airport because i agreed with him on his points is that being disrespective to others??? age mikhastam be kasi refer konam mitoonestam reply konam be poste khodeshoon.this is some funny yet serious drama.from now on i want u to be specific and tell me where i've disrespected others.cuz i seriously wanna know.so instead of repeating "warning,warning warning" just tell me what ive said wrong!! i said NO OFFENCE and i did MEAN it yet u make fun of me saying it or putting "lol" at the end of the comment etc...i spit comments...THAT,was the nicest one.

DO show me what the offending part was! so WHO DID I MOCK?

I don't think there was any mention of a collaboration or any contribution from Kamran Delan on "Airport" either which was a shame.

THERE WAS! and thats "bihoode nabood" which is one of my fav's. i think both lyric and arrangement was done by Kamran Delan and music by andy.i heard it from someone who's got the cd.im still waiting on my order so im not 100% sure but i heard from several ppl

not having a simultaneous release worldwide without fast and proper distribution does the work for the pirates! It takes weeks and sometimes months for the albums to reach all outposts in Europe and even US! while someone puts the album for download on the release week, often people who have been given the album by the artists or the company, and people download till the album comes out! and by the time it does they are no longer eager to pay for it, old news!

lol bad andy migoft darim talaash mikonim in album ziad dl nashe but come on whos gonna wait 2 months to buy the original.ppl dl it and burn it.there u go,u have andy's new album for free.and they're all like "oh who cares,these singers are SO rich they dont even care" sure they dont !!

whoever was offended by any of my posts here im sorry AGAIN,this time without even knowing what im being sorry for! pourya i dont think anyone was offended u're only making it look big bekhoda man chizi nagoftam im SO confused now...

i honestly wasn refering to anyone and i didnt not disrespect anyone in that post,so i "spit" comments?!!! WHO DID I MOCK??yani chi yani man har chi migam yeki bayad be khodesh begire? i posted a replty to someone else's post(airprt) and i was not even complaining about anyone's comment,and i said that everyone's opinion is different and i said that THIS IS MY OPINION and this is WHAT I THINK i was refering to "persian music market" and "publib" in general i didnt MOCK anyone serioysly this time i didnt say anyting offensive.yeah i understand the "relative" part but whose opinion did i disrespect?!!! maybe thats what u think but thats not what i said there.i was repllying to airport because i agreed with him on his points is that being disrespective to others??? age mikhastam be kasi refer konam mitoonestam reply konam be poste khodeshoon.this is some funny yet serious drama.from now on i want u to be specific and tell me where i've disrespected others.cuz i seriously wanna know.so instead of repeating "warning,warning warning" just tell me what ive said wrong!! i said NO OFFENCE and i did MEAN it yet u make fun of me saying it or putting "lol" at the end of the comment etc...i spit comments...THAT,was the nicest one.

DO show me what the offending part was! so WHO DID I MOCK?

Again, you have an offensive attitude towards dissent! not "someone"! If you don't see it then take your time to review your posts! Don't post before you have! Its not WHAT you express, but rather HOW you express it! reconsider!You are slowly contributing to a hostile environment and as our rules state we don't tolerate it!

I didnt "warning warning warning" you! Two warnings gets you banned! The first two were friendly reminders, this on the other hand was your first formal warning! End of discussion!!

Hmmm,Jun-e Mr P sakht mibinam keh in dastan-e legal download betuneh dorost piadeh sheh dar iranian music industry !!!

Ageh yadet basheh 2 sal pish,hamun avayel-e in ghazieh,man va shoma kheili sohbat kardim ! man ta hala nadidam keh harekat-e mosbat-i anjam besheh dar in rabeteh,ageh to chizi miduni,pls behem begou hatman P jan .

When you can easily buy the Iran-based Hichkas' album on itunes or Sepideh's why should it be hard for LA-based companies to employ an already proved and effective system to sell their music to those who are willing to pay for it? I am sure that many are willing to support the artists if only the technology was employed!

wait here a minute i was not trying to step on anyones toes or fight i am just trying to speak nicely and calm. I like talking about music and different opinions rally debates..so sorry if people thought i was getting mad.

Yes Andy has done a lot of remakes of old songs but he credits the original artist something no one ever does even Mansour Arash the rest Afshin.

Afshin took a song as well his song Kashky from Aso Pas...that was a greek song.

Andy atleast credits people like Mardeh Tanha even if you hated the song he gave credit

And if you do not enjoy the album thats fine...I like it so in the end we all just have to be personally happy

Neeloo!

You're an interesting person girl! I am not gonna get into details and describe your fanatic characteristics when it comes to music. I am amazed by how you managed to deny that by using the terms "Recycled" and "Rushed" you literally did not point at Aslan! How farcical is that? Hypocrisy at its best!!!!!!!!

You're entitled to ate Andy's album as the best album of the millennium or whatever title you wanna name it, and I for one will respect it, however you need not to criticize and bash those whom believe the other way around.

In regards to your comment on bia2 music members comments, let me tell you this, There's literally no other Persian music forum where the members so deftly and maturely with a great knowledge of music exchange their music opinion with such fantastic music analysis, just check out some of our members posts and comments in our music forum and you'll see what I am talking about!

P jan Video jadid keh mester andy dadeh birun ro keh hatman didi, nazaret chieh ? chieh keh hameh touy-e ITN va tapesh tel mizanan va shekayat mikonan ?

Thx and waiting for your review about him :) .