Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

Adults only

ahannnnn..well some people are healthy and they dont ..due to variuos reasons..some times people need self control

I couldn't resist :D , Masturbation is self control; You take control in your own hands :lol:

ahannnnn..well some people are healthy and they dont ..due to variuos reasons..some times people need self control

I couldn't resist :D , Masturbation is self control; You take control in your own hands :lol:

:lol:

LMAO!

Guest maheshabe14

her her her..yeah if ur that desperate!!

I have realised that Iranian girls are the horniest, although try not to show it. but once you bring out that side of theirs then they moan the loudest and beg for it the most!!!! trust your King! ;) B)

Guest maheshabe14
:lol::lol: i personally dont like hearing about the whole self masturbating process..sex is meant to be shared..not by fingering urself..thats sick

Well you know? I have seen many girls who while having sex do use their own fingers, they say it's an extra pleasure, although we were talking about Masturbating while by yourself. I think there's nothing wrong with that. B)

Guest maheshabe14

i dunno..i just think if a person wants to get fingered they should get thir girlfriend or boyfriend to do it..

Well, not everybody thinks the same. ;)

Today for some reason I feel like I wanna rape anything that moves!!!! :huh: don't know why!!!!!!! ;) Therefore I am obligated to get out of the house tonight. B)

I will bro! ;)

Guest shazdeh_khanom

emmm, back to the "M" topic,

i was reading Cosmopolitian the other day [[very reliable source of info i must admitlol!!] based on their extensive research [we are getting wayyyyyyyyyy scientific here!!]] 80% of females do "m" , except that it is not socially acceptable for girls [yet]to admit it,[except for the cast in "sex and the city" of course!!!] so there u have it folks!!!!

Very much agreed girl!

I Mean it is normal to M/J for both F/M and nothing to be ashamed of, I mean you gotta do it you gotta do it. ;) :rolleyes:B)

Guest shazdeh_khanom

indeed my friend!!

although some ppl are good @ self-control and others less so and i dont wish to judge either grp, [[tryin to sit on the fence and not to self-incriminate!!]]]]

anyways i hope u dont act on that thought , reminds me of that "south park" episode where the hidden message was that u shoudlnt rape a chicken... have u seen it? its sooooooooooo daaaammmnn hilarious...........take care

I love that show, though haven't seen that particular episode.

U Take care as well! ;)

Well about that self-control issue, in my opinion its like denying a natural instinct! If you are hungry you do eat, in order to still you hunger, the same rule applies to this instinct and basically most human needs that wont damage and hurt ”others” while being satisfied. We are not saying that people should go out and lose their virginity (technically) and be promiscuous, but rather selfindulge themselves when they feel a need for it. The most ”innocent” (if you want to call it) way to do it!

Not that I criticize those believing in ”self-control” but I would love to hear your justification for it.

Do you link it to chastity? Or do you see it as a weakness if one attends to still the ”hunger”?

Guest shazdeh_khanom

justification.........emmmmmmmmmmm

i guess it'll go back to one's ethics and principles, as far as im aware most religions for one reason or another strongly forbid the act of M<<< look at me, khejalat mikesham benevisam!! i mean its not a topic that i discuss with boys or girls on daily basis !!lol!!!>>>

so i guess if one is a true believer and has strong faith, would surrender to God and not do it….

i mean im sure there are good medical reasons behind it - which i am not aware of- but as a believer in the Creator i wouldn’t engage in the act of M cause i trust God, have faith etc etc, [ i belong to the latter 20% based on Cosmopolitan’s survey hehehehe]

but hypothetically if I were an atheist, I guess there wouldn’t be any justification for not indulging in this act once in a while... lol hehehe!!

so i guess the justification would go back to one's morals and ethics....

plus there are many other instincts that we have but decide not to engage in - ie raping someone!! lol!! Keano!!- but we decide not to act upon them cause as opposed to other mammals we are equipped with a choice and an ability to control our animal instincts..... although some might say: " u and i aint nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on a discovery channels"lol!!! to which i am totally opposed, we as humans have the ability to choose not to act upon our animal instincts,

and deciding not to act on an instinct it is not necessarily suppressing the child within as Fraud and his wacko psychoanalysis theory would want us to believe…..

Thank you so much for the input hun! B)

I do understand your religious point of view, but I was more curious about the non-religious ones! Since it has nothing to do with the act of ”deflowering”!lol :D

And just a reminder, I said those acts that ”do not harm others” (since you mentioned "rape")while being attended to! And our ”action” neither harms oneself or others for that matter, in my opinion that is!lol ;)

Guest shazdeh_khanom

any time broo..

no it has nothing to do with deflowering i guess, although i would be interested to hear from non-religious ones too..

keep wel,

Guest maheshabe14
Thank you so much for the input hun! B)

I do understand your religious point of view, but I was more curious about the non-religious ones! Since it has nothing to do with the act of ”deflowering”!lol :D

And just a reminder, I said those acts that ”do not harm others” (since you mentioned "rape")while being attended to! And our ”action” neither harms oneself or others for that matter, in my opinion that is!lol ;)

well pourya joon..yes you do eat when your hungry..but eating too much will give you a stomach ache ;)

you might not think that it's harming others but you are hurting the whole process of love making and sex as a pure and God-given gift and experience..

everytime your nose itches you do not stick your finger up your nose..and the same thing is about masturbation..evertime your horney you shouldnt stick your finger up your......well u get the picture ;)

Thanks for the input hun, ;) but neither point makes sense to me. Although I respect all of them!

When I feel hungry, I don’t overeat, just ”eat”! what you advocate is not-eating!

And the way it hurts the art of love making, well you actually learn to ”master” your ”domain”!! so it actually helps your partner and love life! :DB)

If my nose itches, I will put my finger up it or itching on top of the skin!!lol

Or a better metaphor, I blow it whenever there is need for it!

I just don’t make my nose itching a public performance! Lol

;)

I think that the religious justification makes more sense of all those I’ve heard so far! ;)

Guest maheshabe14
Thanks for the input hun, ;) but neither point makes sense to me. Although I respect all of them!

When I feel hungry, I don’t overeat, just ”eat”! what you advocate in not-eating!

And the way it hurts the art of love making, well you actually learn to ”master” your ”domain”!! so it actually helps your partner and love life! :DB)

If my nose itches, I will put my finger up it or itching on top of the skin!!lol

Or a better metaphor, I blow it whenever there is need for it!

I just don’t make my nose itching a public performance! Lol

;)

I think that the religious justification makes more sense of all those I’ve heard so far! ;)

all im saying is if you wanna have sex then have sex..u dont need to finger urself..

Going back to the story of creation of mankind.. Iblise was thrown out of heaven because he did not kneel down to MAN.....God made all angels knel down to man because it was the msartest and best creature that God was going to create..

for the sake of living up to that name(MAN) and not letting God down we must differentiate ourselves from animals..animlas do not have self control..they do everything out of instinct or (gharizeh)......God has made sex for ywo people to share together and reach heaven with one soul..

when u masturbate like that u are taking away the purity as it was menat to be enjoyed in Gods eyes..!!

but I do believe that we are animals! just leashed in a dress of civility!

Well, "I" am! since we don’t want to include those reluctant ones!lol

I perform animalistic, (as you might like to label it) with pleasure and pride, as long as I don’t hurt myself and others! and that based on my understanding of the nature/anatomy and ethics/moral! Not others! anyways, thanx again for the input! ;)

Guest maheshabe14

uw....i respect your points and u mine.....no hard feelings..loooool ;)