Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
laboojoon

sex & Empty forum =)

Ok bia2 friends,

as you see i'm writing to myself cause everytime I log on, the forum is empty. :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

so,, next time if you logged on and it was empty, go ahead and spill your gut out right here,,, :DD

ps. I had to write sex so you'd visit this dumb thread! :t :t

Amoo sexy joon!

Shoo*bool tala khaan, what a sexy thread bala! Mashallah oonghadr excited boodi ke 3 baar in thread ro post kardi, lol although I deleted the other 2. :dance_baby_wft:

The forum's been dead because many have been away (Due to summer and...)

Also some work as crazy as i do myself.

I think if everybody contributes a little of their time, this forum once again like our golden days will pick up!

I think every other member's input on this issue right in this thread shall become very much so productive and appreciated.

:)) :)) :)) :))

akh khoda mordam az khnade amooooooooooo deldard gereftam

I couldn't get in few days, there was some problem

and I missed all bia2 members sooooooo much :air_kiss_wft:

Ok bia2 friends,

as you see i'm writing to myself cause everytime I log on, the forum is empty. :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

so,, next time if you logged on and it was empty, go ahead and spill your gut out right here,,, :DD

ps. I had to write sex so you'd visit this dumb thread! :t :t

Guest triple555

hopefully when summer vacation ends it will pick back up with people coming back from iran and other places!!

i just broke my wrist last month so got to spend a little more quality time with bia 2!! :bl

glad too see jadoogar still visiting us on her vacation!!! :friends:

and hope everyone is well and happy wherever they are!!

and my question is why many newbies just introduce themselves and disappear into thin air??? :punishing_wft:

i just broke my wrist last month so got to spend a little more quality time with bia 2!! :bl

nawwwwwwwwww!!! Sorry to hear that! I hope it has recovered and you are feeling much better now! :console: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :air_kiss_wft: :friends:

amoo laboo ghole sex midi bad mizani ziresh jigar? :brows: :t

Yeah such a shame, I mean where do the oldies go? I see past threads and it's full of posts from members that have just disappeared lol. Why???

Amoo sexy joon!

Shoo*bool tala khaan, what a sexy thread bala! Mashallah oonghadr excited boodi ke 3 baar in thread ro post kardi, lol although I deleted the other 2. :dance_baby_wft:

The forum's been dead because many have been away (Due to summer and...)

Also some work as crazy as i do myself.

I think if everybody contributes a little of their time, this forum once again like our golden days will pick up!

I think every other member's input on this issue right in this thread shall become very much so productive and appreciated.

3 bar baz shodanesh eshkaleh fani boood....

thanks for deleting the other ones...................

Amoo k00nim jooon,,,,, k=k00nim=keono=kakol besar=k-kholian.....lol :huglove::)))

Hey every1 i den came online from many days coz i am in Oman...

Salalah in Oman is very beautiful place but the food sucks here

I will b back on monday.But i found a net cafe here so now i can come online everytime.

SEX??!!!....KODJA???!!!!

lol

Ok,I'll be as frank and straight forward as I can to elaborate on this touchy issue:

Some may disagree with me, Surely a few members have decided to stop posting (Due to their own reasonings), while some others in a way boycut the forum to show their anger/frustration at how bia2 forums are being run, interestingly very same folks failed to realize that it's the members who are supposed to abide by the forum's rules, and not the other way around. Profantiy/trolling/Racism/rudeness will not be tolerated in here, many members got banned because of the above reasons whom BTW often refrained from comng back and posting regularely which is absolutely fine. We also have zero tolerance towards people who try hard to inflict their opinion on others, while conveniently ignoring others' rights.

Over all Bia2 is a liberal forum, where you can talk about anything, as long as you won't insult other members and stay away from coarse language. We have a thread only for Adults which BTW today I am going to revive it :haha: we laso have educational and history and politics forums where peeps can exchange their minds freely, without being intimidated by others, no one is forced to visit any of the above forums, however once they do visit, then they shall follow the rules and respect other members' thoughts and takes on different topics.

SEX??!!!....KODJA???!!!!

lol

someone's hashari..... :t

lol

Amoo joon!

Baz ham paro pache didi, dasto paato gom kardi? :haha:

SEX??!!!....KODJA???!!!!

lol

someone's hashari..... :t

lol

Amoo joon!

Baz ham paro pache didi, dasto paato gom kardi? :haha:

ummm,, chizamo gom kardam,,,,

ummmm,,, chizo digeh :eek_wft:

As I’ve said before every home has its set of rules! Ours is also to be followed by anyone who wants to function in its forum! The rules are simple, respect them and you will be on the safe side! Violate them and you’ll no longer be welcome here! As simple as that! If we were to negotiate, bargain and bend rules for every individual convenience then I’m sure that this would be a fully crowded place! But of wrong kind of people! People like music pirates for instance, it would take only seconds to lift the restrictions and overpopulate our domain with parasites! Then again that’s not the kind of crowd that we want to have in our home! In this case “Less is more”!

Those who realise that they cant submit to the regulations and the authorities of this domain are wise to leave! As I myself do in other forums! The internet is big enough to accommodate all kinds of people! I’m sure there is a home even for these ex-members even though Bia2 isn’t!

Ok,I'll be as frank and straight forward as I can to elaborate on this touchy issue:

HEY Keano :th

Best forum for me :beach_wft:

As Keano said...and Pourya...

People have either moved on....or stopped posting for personal reasons...

to be honest i think that if someone decides to stop posting on any forum then thats their business...why dwell on the past when you have better things to do??

SaRa.....(an ex member maybe??? LOL)

Keano Koochooloo, told ya before about them suggestions.....have more interactive contests, add a section where users submit their vids (kinda like Bia2ube) and pageants.

Guest triple555

nawwwwwwwwww!!! Sorry to hear that! I hope it has recovered and you are feeling much better now! :console: :gentleman_in_wft[1]: :air_kiss_wft: :friends:

:friends: i'm taking the cast of 1st thing in the morning, very excited :DD :dance_baby_wft: :dance: thank you!

Keano Koochooloo, told ya before about them suggestions.....have more interactive contests, add a section where users submit their vids (kinda like Bia2ube) and pageants.

Oh mama... :blow:

Triple!

I am sorry to hear that, yet glad that the cast is coming off tomorrow morning, may you appreciate both your hands equally! :harhar_wft[1]:

Guest triple555

thank you thank you! lol i will very much.. it was my left hand and i'm a righty... never knew how much my left hand was usefull!!!!

Never be so prejudice and racist towards your left hand!

(Coming from a lefty himself) :dance_baby_wft:

Guest triple555

ahaaa thought so.. lol yess i use to love my right hand more than the left one but its alll guud now :haha:

Down with prejudice! :thumbdown: :giggle: -_-