Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Limiting ourselves isn't such a bad thing after all!

She is a complete dumb azz sl*t who never stops such irresponsible and arrogant behavior! Arrogant, because despite the fact that she had been arrested for DUI several times prior to this last one, stayed in rehab 2 times, though this little brat apparently never intends to stop such idiotic behavior. I just despise it when some Hollywood stars take things for granted, and abuse their fame and popularity by acting so stupid and irresponsible!

May she spend more than a few months in jail or even a boot camp as such imbecile Princesses are unfortunately the role models of millions of naive and innocent kids (Particularly little girls)! :bandana: :punishing_wft:

She is a complete dumb azz sl*t who never stops such irresponsible and arrogant behavior! Arrogant, because despite the fact that she had been arrested for DUI several times prior to this last one, stayed in rehab 2 times, though this little brat apparently never intends to stop such idiotic behavior. I just despise it when some Hollywood stars take things for granted, and abuse their fame and popularity by acting so stupid and irresponsible!

May she spend more than a few months in jail or even a boot camp as such imbecile Princesses are unfortunately the role models of millions of naive and innocent kids (Particularly little girls)! :bandana: :punishing_wft:

Right on bro....your conservative side is taking shape and soon you will join the ranks of the GOP!

i think this has always been a trend in hollywood. Its funny to watch though, but sad to think that it makes headlines when people are dieing around the world. All i got to say is i hate fake b******. Then serious news channels are forced to air this because its what we want to see. Each one is so fake and ruin little girls lives everywhere. MS. Lohan always talks about f***** adorin her freckles, but i hardly see her w/o a tan and makeup & she got a boob job at 15. Paris Hilton, is disgusting, not pretty , i cant get passed the f***** face its hideous. Ms. Spears, goes to show you what happens to typically caucasian females aging because excessive partying, messing around, yea her great figure that occasionally comes about and then quickly disappears, is due to having some serious $$$ to fix her up which adovocates cosmetic surgery for all who take similar paths. I hate looking at lil girls dressing like them, bc i know in that when they turn 16 or older those years of watching & copying will become second nature actions. They will starve themselves, mess around, live uncontrollable lives (thinking its rebellious (yet u need a cause for rebellion)) and soon crash & hope that someone will pick them up. Hopefully someone does!!!

ITS ALL JUST ONE BIG MESS, THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DECADES, IT JUST EVOLVES OVER TIME, YOU JUST IGNORE THE SOURCE, BUT TRY TO HELP SORT OUT THE TREND SEEKERS.

What makes this even more annoying and bothersome is that a Popular news channel "CNN" and a popular Larry King show pays a Sl*t such as Freaking Paris Hilton $1 million dollars right after her release from jail to be interviewed live on TV, this is completely outrageous and will only promote such irresponsible behavior while authenticating and justifying such dangerous actions (Driving under influence of drugs, or a suspended license).

Wise people would just switch the channel and bypass such interviews, so that the rating of such lame and futile discussions will as well drop!