Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
79baller

Iranian Top Team

Salam everyone,

I'm trying to make a highlight reel that will include famous Iranian athletes. So if you'd like to nominate a famous iranian athlete please make your nomination and post their name and info about them. Pictures and video would help too.

So far I've got:

- Hossein Rezazadeh ( weight lifter - world record holder )

- Khodadad Azizi ( soccer player )

- Ali Daei ( soccer player )

- Shahriar "king" Kamali ( body building )

- Ali Reza Dabir ( wrestling )

- Ramin Sohrab ( some martial artist on youtube )

- Ali Karimi ( soccer player )

I need good pictures, and perhaps if you got any videos that'd be great.

Thanks people.

Hossein Rezazadeh:

getImage6.jpg

001452.jpg

Shahriar "King" Kamali:

2006olympia_ex_pro3.jpg

Ramin Sohrab highlights:

-- I need good pictures/highlights for Khodadad Azizi **

Ali Karimi

karimi-bayern022.jpg

Good job, and admirable work! :friends:

I will as well contribute to this thread later on.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh (half-iranian) Football Player 4 the Bengals, wide receiver #84

2552.jpg

Ashkan Dejagah, 21 year old midfielder for VFL Wolfsburg, made his way into the spotlight last year playing for Hertha Berlin, and starting in the youth German National team squads wearing #10 (Franz Beckenbaur's number). His brother plays in the IPL for Paykan i think.

AshkanDejagah07.jpg

Kevin Kuranyi who now plays for FC Schalke 04 & considered one of the best forwards in Germany, scored his first goal for the German National Team 2 mths ago.

kuranyi_kevin06.jpg

Hossein Kaebi, playing now for Leicester City made his debut for them a week ago when they beat watford 4-1. Got his first national cap at age 16, he already has 50 & many more to come.

Kaebi.jpg

Alecko Eskandarian, the last name is really well-known. His father played for the first team we ever sent to a world cup (78 Iran). Alecko was a star at a huge soccer powerhouse over at University of Virginia. He continues to play for the DC United of the MLS, considered as one of the best strikers. Hopefully will be a future forward for USMNT.

pg.-6-alecko.jpg

Khodadad Azizi

He was the one who took Iran to WC 98.

azizi%20nordmira.jpg

Khodadad Azizi

He was the one who took Iran to WC 98.

azizi%20nordmira.jpg

yea but wut a f***** temper bc of that he never was more than he could of been (typical lack of discipline for an iranian footballer), yet a special talent, hes probably the maradona of iran.

True that!

I remember how he blew his chances of playing for San Jose Earthquakes? He just has a bad attitude and a very unprofessional approch to his criticism. He could have been a lot bigger than what he became!

Personality plays a huge role not only in sports, but also in our daily life!

True that!

I remember how he blew his chances of playing for San Jose Earthquakes? He just has a bad attitude and a very unprofessional approch to his criticism. He could have been a lot bigger than what he became!

Personality plays a huge role not only in sports, but also in our daily life!

Yeah thats right i taught Ali Karimi will be better then him but Ali Karimi Never reached to his level he was better then Ali Karimi.....He played good till the end but Ali Karimi was good only till the age of 26.

But really i dont understand how people forgot a player like him.And he doesnt have much name like other players.

He is a very nice person...

News About Ali Karimi

Iran Star Ali Karimi Hits Back At Qatar Criticism

Iran international striker Ali Karimi has hit back at some of the criticism he has received since joining Doha outfits Qatar SC from Bayern Munich.

Karimi, brought from Bayern Munich during the pre-season, failed to score in his side’s first three outings and has been accused of lacking enthusiasm.

The 2004 Asian Player of the Year spent two unsuccessful years with the German giants and has even threatened to leave his new club.

"“I don’t search for excuses here, but you just cannot judge any player after just three matches played with his new side,” a dismayed Karimi told daily Al-Raya on Wednesday.

“What’s happening in the media is just unfair, and the supporters are not making things any easier. This being said, I am ready to leave Qatar SC if the administration decides so, and won’t be asking for any indemnity.

"I am very serious about this point, as I personally am not ready to make money while failing to prove myself in this side,” he added.

As about the possible reaction of the club when hearing his statement, Karimi has this to say: “I don’t want to get the club administration embarrassed over this. I am just playing fair, the way I always did in my career. Still, I am fully committed to improve my overall performance, for the good sake of the squad,” he completed.

They want him to score all the matches which is not possible.All Arab teams are like that.

New Batch of atheletes

Representing Iranian Women all over the world!!!!

Iranian TENNIS PLAYER!!!!

AravaneRezaiRG2.jpg

Aravane Rezaï (Persian: ارغوان رضائی , born March 14, 1987) is an Iranian-French tennis player born in St. Etienne, France to Iranian parents.

Iranian Swimmer

v4.jpg

Leila Vaziri (Persian: لیلا وزیری , born June 6, 1985) is an Iranian-American swimmer. She is the current world record holder of the 50 m women's backstroke, set on March 28, 2007 in the 2007 World Aquatics Championships in Melbourne, with a time of 28.16 seconds. She equalled the record in the finals race the day after.

She has an Iranian father and a mother of German ancestry.

Vaziri completed her collegiate swimming career at Indiana University. The 2007 NCAA bronze medalist in the 100-yard backstroke, Vaziri had already left an indelible mark in IU history prior to her World Championship heroics. Vaziri earned 15 All-America certificates during her Hoosier career, the most in school history.

Chessmaster (yes competitive chess can be considered a sport)

paridar01.jpg

Shadi Paridar (Persian: شادی پریدر , born 1986) is an Iranian chess Woman Grandmaster.

Iranian Runner

arton404-725fc.jpg

Leila Ebrahimi is an Iranian runner.

She won bronze medal in 2007 Asian Track and Field (ATF) Championships. She broke several national records over the last several years

Guest Javidan
Kevin Kuranyi who now plays for FC Schalke 04 & considered one of the best forwards in Germany, scored his first goal for the German National Team 2 mths ago.

kuranyi_kevin06.jpg

OMG is he iranian :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: ,?

New Batch of atheletes

Representing Iranian Women all over the world!!!!

Iranian TENNIS PLAYER!!!!

AravaneRezaiRG2.jpg

Aravane Rezaï (Persian: ÇÑÛæÇä ÑÖÇÆی , born March 14, 1987) is an Iranian-French tennis player born in St. Etienne, France to Iranian parents.

Iranian Swimmer

v4.jpg

Leila Vaziri (Persian: áیáÇ æÒیÑی , born June 6, 1985) is an Iranian-American swimmer. She is the current world record holder of the 50 m women's backstroke, set on March 28, 2007 in the 2007 World Aquatics Championships in Melbourne, with a time of 28.16 seconds. She equalled the record in the finals race the day after.

She has an Iranian father and a mother of German ancestry.

Vaziri completed her collegiate swimming career at Indiana University. The 2007 NCAA bronze medalist in the 100-yard backstroke, Vaziri had already left an indelible mark in IU history prior to her World Championship heroics. Vaziri earned 15 All-America certificates during her Hoosier career, the most in school history.

Chessmaster (yes competitive chess can be considered a sport)

paridar01.jpg

Shadi Paridar (Persian: ÔÇÏی ÑیÏÑ , born 1986) is an Iranian chess Woman Grandmaster.

Iranian Runner

arton404-725fc.jpg

Leila Ebrahimi is an Iranian runner.

She won bronze medal in 2007 Asian Track and Field (ATF) Championships. She broke several national records over the last several years

SEXY Iranian girls :thsmileysex:

Guest Javidan

kuranyi_kevin06.jpg

this guy isn't iranian

kuranyi_kevin06.jpg

OMG is he iranian :eek_wft: :eek_wft: :eek_wft: ,?

no he isnt, i made a mistake he's south american

i think shiva looks better than mercedes

Ehsan Hadadi

(born 20 January 1985) is an Iranian discus thrower. He was born in Tehran.

The 2004 Asian Junior Champion, he won a gold medal at the 2004 World Junior Championships in Grosseto, becoming the first male Iranian to win a medal at any global athletics competition. In 2005 he won the Asian Championships in Incheon with a throw of 65.25 metres.

In December 2006, he added another gold medal to his record, winning the title at the 2006 Asian Games in Doha, Qatar.

His personal best throw is 69.32 metres, achieved in June 3, 2008 in Tallinn, Estonia. This is the current Asian record.

3304547_TzWpEP.jpeg

Hossein Rezazadeh:

getImage6.jpg

001452.jpg

Shahriar "King" Kamali:

2006olympia_ex_pro3.jpg

Ramin Sohrab highlights:

-- I need good pictures/highlights for Khodadad Azizi **

Does that guy use steroids?