Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
melody

PLEASE HELP !! PLEASE READ!!

OK guys...i've got a couple problems!! the first one is about yahoo geocities!!!

well do you know if i can get rid of that banner on the right??? even though we bought a domain its still there!!!! do they have any other packages without that banner/spam......its annoying!!

and im trying to make a offiicial website for a young model which host should i use!!! so far this is my site!

http://www.geocities.com/yazdani_naghmeh/home2.html

ok and now my last problemmmm

ok i installed the adobe flash and the flash macromedia, so i can listen to songs on myspace and even here, on the mp3 page, it wont load and i keep installing it and it will say that it has been installed successfully but i just cant listen to myspace music

or even here, or even making flash galleries...it just wont load up!!!

BUT when i go to myspace like a band's page or a singer's page it will load their music player and i can listen to it. But just not the single player like on my page....

thanx!!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Come on!

You scared the hell out of me! I saw the post in the main and I was like Oo Jesus, the person is about to commit suicide! I almost dialed the 911!

Im not an export on these kinda stuff. Contact Pourya, if hes got some time, he'll be kind enough to help you somehow.

Cya

Come on!

You scared the hell out of me! I saw the post in the main and I was like Oo Jesus, the person is about to commit suicide! I almost dialed the 911!

Im not an export on these kinda stuff. Contact Pourya, if hes got some time, he'll be kind enough to help you somehow.

Cya

LOL IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!! ...... :harhar_wft[1]: