Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
GLTitan7

Chris Benoit's Murder-suicide

Let me start by saying i watched wrestling when i was young and loved it. I've lost interest, but watched the whole donald trump incident. My favorite wrestler of all time is Bret Hart, and Sting is close in second. Regardless i watched Benoit wrestle a few times and dude was he intense and constantly fueling the crowd. The crowd could be dead but as soon as he started to wrestle he seemed revive the crowd. I was shocked, because i always thought he was a little nuts, but this was crazy. Regardless of wut is said now it seems to be that he entered a post in wikipedia hours before his own death, but after his wifes. Also that it could be a overdosage of steriods.

Wrestler dead in 'murder-suicide'

POSTED: 10:23 a.m. EDT, June 26, 2007

Adjust font size:

MIAMI, Florida (Reuters) -- A professional wrestling superstar, Chris Benoit, was found dead alongside the bodies of his wife and 7-year-old son and police are treating the case as a possible murder-suicide, authorities said on Tuesday.

Benoit and his wife and young son were discovered on Monday afternoon inside their home in Fayetteville, Georgia, an Atlanta suburb.

Investigators have not disclosed exactly how the three died. But Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said investigators were not seeking any suspects outside the home where Benoit apparently took his own life after killing his wife and son.

"We're viewing it at the moment as a murder-suicide," Ballard told CNN.

"We aren't foreclosing the possibility that it might be a triple murder but our belief at the present time is that there is no killer at large," he added.

Benoit's employer, World Wrestling Entertainment, said in a statement on its Web site that he canceled two events in Texas over the weekend, citing an undisclosed family emergency.

Benoit then sent "several curious text messages" to friends early Sunday morning and this prompted authorities to check on Benoit and his family at their home, the statement said.

Nicknamed "The Rabid Wolverine" and "The Canadian Crippler," Benoit for two decades has been one of the leading international stars of professional wrestling, which presents choreographed matches involving often outlandish wrestlers.

Benoit began his career in his native Canada more than 20 years ago and wrestled in Japan before moving back to North America.

Copyright 2007 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

I use to watch wrestling when there was Bret Hit Man Hart i was his big fan after he left wrestling i stoped watching.Many of his friends died he was the 1 who brought Chris Benoit to the wrestling he was just a fan of Hit Man Hart.And even his brothers also died i dont remember all there names but i now Own Hart coz i was his fan.And Hit Mans brother in law also died.

Go to his web site u can see all his friends are died and also many from his family.

Yeah I know, this was a big shocker to me and my friends as he was always one of the best WWE's spices. I somewhat believe this whole suicidal case was a set up or some kind of a mafia plot. Neverthless Steroids can be as devastating as hell.