Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
lolita37

iPhone

So ppl were already queing in the states from 3 days ago to be the first ppl to get their hands on the new iPhone...so whats so special about it...to be honest i dont see the point of it! any young person of today already owns a laptop, ipod, camera and phone which im sure they paid a bomb for and now they expect us to put all that aside and pay $500+ for a combo of aeverything we already have? Come on ppl.. although i do admit, it does look damn cool

Anyway what do y'all think! are u gettin one? were u one of the crazys in the Q for 2 days?

apple_iphone_1.jpgpost-1906-1183130830_thumb.jpg post-1906-1183130840_thumb.jpg

I think this type of mobile is there from long time my N95 has all this things but i dont no about memory N95 has 5GB memory.

Naww, I can survive without one.

TBH people queue up for anything thats marketed well, like 2 months ago, topshop introduced Kate Moss' range and in Birmingham everyone was queing outside to be the first to buy her range. So silly, I went the day after and it was a pile of poo LOL. I guess we all have different tastes but seriously does it matter if your the first or last or whatever? I think it's just marketing tactics with the help of the masses!

I think that is the cheesiest phone I have ever seen! And I'm definitely not going to get one!

Stupid gadget freaks... They should go and get ilife... anyway... why all those people in these pictures are over weights!? They usually put some skinny white girl or a doll looking Asian girl in their adverts! :D

Naww, I can survive without one.

TBH people queue up for anything thats marketed well, like 2 months ago, topshop introduced Kate Moss' range and in Birmingham everyone was queing outside to be the first to buy her range. So silly, I went the day after and it was a pile of poo LOL. I guess we all have different tastes but seriously does it matter if your the first or last or whatever? I think it's just marketing tactics with the help of the masses!

^ LOOOOOL tell me `bout it.

Same thing happend down Oxf St In LDN over the NEW Primark (wtf?)

loll, too much hype. & as you said, there isnt a point in it if most people already own either of those items already!

It's actually a very productive and useful phone. For those who carry ipods, Palms, Cameras, Laptops, and many other electronic devices along with them everywhere they go, they'll no longer need to put up with such hassles!

Simply because you have no use for iphone doesn't automatically imply that those who've bought them are idiots. I think spending $500-$600 on an iphone woths 100 times more than spending $5000 on weed which will only damage & paralyze one's brain functionality!

Play the video:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

the best thing about getting the iphone is the resale value it has on ebay or any website you choose to sell it. Kinda like PS3 & Xbox.

It's actually a very productive and useful phone. For those who carry ipods, Palms, Cameras, Laptops, and many other electronic devices along with them everywhere they go, they'll no longer need to put up with such hassles!

Simply because you have no use for iphone doesn't automatically imply that those who've bought them are idiots. I think spending $500-$600 on an iphone woths 100 times more than spending $5000 on weed which will only damage & paralyze one's brain functionality!

Play the video:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

I'm sure there are people out there who may find them useful so long as they know what they are buying. Mostly businessmen though I don't think a businessman would have time to come and join a queue lmao. Anyway I personally can survive without one b/c I don't carry all those that you mentioned around at once.

Those who queue up, causing mayhem and being extra are just lame, imho.

Just to add, I know people who are spending freaks and just want to buy the latest luxuries for the sake of it. I think that is a silly thing to do :. They prolly actually are idiots but on another note who is to make that judgement? LOL

so if that gets stolen, your phucked, basically.

cos it has EVERYTHING on it!

so if that gets stolen, your phucked, basically.

cos it has EVERYTHING on it!

Yes if one is stupid enough not to back it up (hot sync )on their comupter or any external drive, then they're officially phucked, and they truly deserve it!

It's 21st. century already you know?

I for one will soon buy one, and will let you know how I'll be taking advantage of it, and how I will get the best usage out of it folks!

OH BTW my previous post wasn't mean to support queuing up, however I believe many of those people who did, their intention was rather re-sale of the product, rather than keeping it!

the iphone is sick, but so far the main problems have been

-it seems to overheat when your on the net for to long

-the camera has no zoom option and its 2.0 megapixel whereas the N95 is a 5.0 megapixel.

-the battery doesnt last long

My Manager stood in line for 11 hours and he said it was so worth it! He bought 2 which means he spend $1200!!!

He loves it and its so cool. Hopefully I will get one soon! :wub: