Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
lolita37

akh bache ha...

ok guys here goes...im sorry about this but i really wanna hear your opinions...

i am so sick and tired of iranian men who keep questioning my bloody career choice...being f****n judgmental about what being an actress consists of, about what kind of a person you must be to want to be in the show business, i mean why do i have to suffer for their ignorance and insecurity about me being able to practise my faith and have my carer at a level which i have found balance that suits me and my job. Why is it that i feel like i am the only one in this world who thinks that your personal beliefs and your profession are seperate, esp. wen ur career consist of you being another person mst of the time!!!! i mean come on its the same concept as keeping business seperate from pleasure! Who the F*** do they think they are judging me for the decisions i make when at the end of the day i have to answer to a higher being, and if im comfortable with that then who the *bleeeeeeeeeep* are they to tell me otherwise!

ok maybe im ranting and im sorry im just tired of the same old response...and i appreciate that this does not apply to all iranian men, so i suppose its them i want to hear from, just to give me an inkling of hope!

and girlies please share if youv been in a similar position b4...

a bit of lovin ppl, come on... :friends:

Aw girl, I know exactly how you mean ^^

I suppose the asian/middle-eastern culture has yet to accept seeing their 'respectful and obedient' girls being comfortable with their talent and doing something about it!!

Its slightly amusing how people can gawp at actresses/singers wearing next to nothing and still compliment their 'girl next door' attitude but frown on their own women who attempt it. - & thats probably the one thing that p_sses me off the most!

I mean, Im Pakistani right.. & the amount of people who ask why I dance & or do photo shoots (nothing outrageous AT ALL) as if its something wrong or "un-Islamic" - Which I really cant get my head around, unless doing something with the talent you have is "disrespectful" in their eyes.

I agree with what you said, but perhaps their not completely "ignorant" but jus protecting what makes them special from their counterparts - respect, decency and morals. - Most of them just think going into the arts or entertainment sect launches you into the public eye and strips you of your culture, respect/private life (religion, culture, bleh.. all that stuff) I guess theres 2 sides to the argument =S

Dont let it nock you though chick, seriously. At the end of the day, you have the talent & ITS GETTING YOU SOMEWHERE - so who the `eff gives a toss what OTHER PEOPLE think?! It takes alot to accomplish what you have and some people just wont understand that. Just do what you do & ignore the negative energy. Its very hard to change the ideology of some people, especially people who are culturally strict!

* hugss *

aaah thank you sweetheart i really needed a hug :huglove: its nice to have someone understand where im coming from, cuz sometimes i feel like im screaming out at the top of my lungs and no-one can hear me!!

First: I think you yourself have been judgmental toward people's opinions! Anyone whom is involved in some sort of public entertainment should face and expect critics!

But... Having said that!

How creditable are their opinions anyway! If someone has experience in acting and wants to give you some hint is a different matter but! If they want to talk about you life and personal choice... and They want to force you to see the world through their eyes! scr*w them!

As a person who lived enough in the same country as you live! I have to say that for fact, unfortunately! Majority of Iranian men whom live here, they look into their pocket and instead of seeing pounds they only see Tomans! They feel rich and they let themselves to say every bullshit's which you can not imagine!

Now you might say! So why you have been judgmental then!

The answer is! I'm not an actor and I am a very anti social person! In one word, A sh*t head, therefore... My conclusion would be that...

Those people which you were talking about at the beginning, also are Sh*t heads and a**h***s!

:slow(en):

First: I think you yourself have been judgmental toward people's opinions! Anyone whom is involved in some sort of public entertainment should face and expect critics!

But... Having said that!

How creditable are their opinions anyway! If someone has experience in acting and wants to give you some hint is a different matter but! If they want to talk about you life and personal choice... and They want to force you to see the world through their eyes! scr*w them!

As a person who lived enough in the same country as you live! I have to say that for fact, unfortunately! Majority of Iranian men whom live here, they look into their pocket and instead of seeing pounds they only see Tomans! They feel rich and they let themselves to say every bullshit's which you can not imagine!

Now you might say! So why you have been judgmental then!

The answer is! I'm not an actor and I am a very anti social person! In one word, A sh*t head, therefore... My conclusion would be that...

Those people which you were talking about at the beginning, also are Sh*t heads and a**h***s!

:slow(en):

haha baba az aval faghad conclusioneto mizashti!!! :))) but seriously thank you for your opinion although im slightly confused as to:

I think you yourself have been judgmental toward people's opinions

ok guys here goes...im sorry about this but i really wanna hear your opinions...

i am so sick and tired of iranian men who keep questioning my bloody career choice...being f****n judgmental about what being an actress consists of, about what kind of a person you must be to want to be in the show business, i mean why do i have to suffer for their ignorance and insecurity about me being able to practise my faith and have my carer at a level which i have found balance that suits me and my job. Why is it that i feel like i am the only one in this world who thinks that your personal beliefs and your profession are seperate, esp. wen ur career consist of you being another person mst of the time!!!! i mean come on its the same concept as keeping business seperate from pleasure! Who the F*** do they think they are judging me for the decisions i make when at the end of the day i have to answer to a higher being, and if im comfortable with that then who the *bleeeeeeeeeep* are they to tell me otherwise!

ok maybe im ranting and im sorry im just tired of the same old response...and i appreciate that this does not apply to all iranian men, so i suppose its them i want to hear from, just to give me an inkling of hope!

i know what u mean hun

i kinda sing (not trashy stuff lol)and have performed for vancouver persian community,but i dont wanna cross my borders,EVER

there was this studio guy who offered to make a music video for me but he asked me to wear stuff that are SEXY AND ATTRACTIVE enough for men!!! i was like what the...is that what u call ART?and he was tellin me how it's a requirement for a female artist to show her sexy side.

so i quit,yeah,there are many limitations,but u could make it and be in their stupid faces!go go go!

awww khanoom i hear ya.. first of all, we need to remember men from our/that (depending on how you see it) side of the world tend to be a liiiiittle more judgemental and a liiiiitle less openminded than men from 'this side' of the world.. just generally.. i love our men but its the truth :;):

sara seriously, youre a smart girl, you dont have to take bullsh!t from anyone.. like you said, and az in phrase khodet man kheyli khosham omad: "at the end of the day i have to answer to a higher being, and if im comfortable with that then who the *bleeeeeeeeeep* are they to tell me otherwise!" this is SO correct! :k good for you to think like this!!! if everyone thought like this then no one would stick their annoying noses into other peoples business all the time..!!

you just keep doing what youre doing, keep being yourself, its your life.. not theirs! and besides, think of it like this, people aaaaaalways talk about you, doesnt matter if youre the "good girl", "bad girl", "ugly girl" or "pretty girl" - people just cant seem to stick to their own business.. therefore, as we all know that people are ALWAYS going to talk about EVERYONE and EVERYTHING, we might as well be doing what it is that makes us truly happy with our lives, magar na?

boooooos to you khanoom, always stay strong :huglove::friends:

@ neeloo: good for you for standing by your guns, if u got the talent u dont need to sell ur body in order to sell ur voice, afarin be to dokhtare khoub :air_kiss_wft:

@freeiran: akh azizam, thank you so much for your kind words and support, ur so wise and i love ya for it :huglove:

@ neeloo: good for you for standing by your guns, if u got the talent u dont need to sell ur body in order to sell ur voice, afarin be to dokhtare khoub :air_kiss_wft:

@freeiran: akh azizam, thank you so much for your kind words and support, ur so wise and i love ya for it :huglove:

:air_kiss_wft: khahesh khanoom, right back at youuuu! :huglove:

i know what u mean hun

i kinda sing (not trashy stuff lol)and have performed for vancouver persian community,but i dont wanna cross my borders,EVER

there was this studio guy who offered to make a music video for me but he asked me to wear stuff that are SEXY AND ATTRACTIVE enough for men!!! i was like what the...is that what u call ART?and he was tellin me how it's a requirement for a female artist to show her sexy side.

so i quit,yeah,there are many limitations,but u could make it and be in their stupid faces!go go go!

If more ladies thought like you we would get much more respect for who we are rather than what we have! Much respect to you Neeloo Joon!!!

:air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft: :air_kiss_wft:

If more ladies thought like you we would get much more respect for who we are rather than what we have!

And poor Shaghayegh would have been dead by now!

Imagine 1 billion NeeloofarS after Shaghayegh's azz! :giggle: :))

A true and devoted artist will pursue his/her dreams no matter what it takes!

If you're passionately in love with it no one can ever stop you, not even your own parents. But only if you're in it for the love and your passion for it, and if you're digging fame, then my advice to you is to quit it, cuz you won't make it, plus you'll sooner or later lose the interest and find out that you're in the wrong industry!

Guest triple555

and reminding people, if you have strict parents like i do or a similar situation , there are many loopholes that one could take to pursue their dream! :friends:

and reminding people, if you have strict parents like i do or a similar situation , there are many loopholes that one could take to pursue their dream! :friends:

lol i have strict parents too but once they saw how passionate i am about my work and how serious i am, theyv become really suportive :) sceptical, but supportive.

Guest triple555

yess sounds very familiar and its great that you have their support like that!!!