Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

*Team Melli thread*

Ok today we got raped by the Mexicans in mexico (4-0).

We were completely lost, no game plan, no Euro based players (Except for nekounam) I don't know WTF we were thinking!!!?? Playing one of the greatest teams in the world with our B/C team!

F*ing Qalenoei needs to get fired, this freaking arrogant good for nothing coach, we just embaarassed ourselves, We play our first team with all our stars against crap teams such as Qatar, UAE (No offense Adil :haha:), yet against a world class team with all its super stars we deploy our shi**iest team ever and get whooped by such huge margin!

All Mexicans are laughing their a** off at our team!

Fire QN, bring in a friggin high class foreign coch, fire Enayati, kameli, Rajabzadeh, Sattar Zare and many more...

Tired of losing and losing and losing... :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana:

you could tell they werent worried at all, i mean mexico even brought in the back0up goalie so he could practice!!! :bandana:

but you have to admit although iran's team did make a lot of mistakes, they did play well in some instances and got many opportunites

Besides, its not like the A team could all make it, they are all busy playing for clubs and whatnot. At least hte U23 players and younger people get some knowledge and experience playing mexico, they need it

Ok today we got raped by the Mexicans in mexico (4-0).

We were completely lost, no game plan, no Euro based players (Except for nekounam) I don't know WTF we were thinking!!!?? Playing one of the greatest teams in the world with our B/C team!

F*ing Qalenoei needs to get fired, this freaking arrogant good for nothing coach, we just embaarassed ourselves, We play our first team with all our stars against crap teams such as Qatar, UAE (No offense Adil :haha:), yet against a world class team with all its super stars we deploy our shi**iest team ever and get whooped by such huge margin!

All Mexicans are laughing their a** off at our team!

Fire QN, bring in a friggin high class foreign coch, fire Enayati, kameli, Rajabzadeh, Sattar Zare and many more...

Tired of losing and losing and losing... :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana: :bandana:

Really with this players we r not going to do anything we will lose this asian cup also this coach should be kicked out.

And ya Keano every team has a time there was time when UAE was also a strong team like Iran in front of me in Madinat Zayad stadium and i was sitting with Iranian fans UAE won againts Iran 3-1 i felt very bad But at that time almost all UAE players were originally from Iran rigth now there many players also.

Why is it that we just cant get a world class coach? Football is a BIG DEAL in Iran. You would think that instead of donating money to arab countries and what not they would take care of our own problems first! lol I dont want to make this political though so i would talk about that stuff. We need to stop this whole party baazi deal in Iran and just get a world class coach who is strict and knows what he's doing.

Another problem is that our players dont play with passion anymore. They just don't put their heart into it i guess. I dont blame them though. After losing so many damn times they have lost hope and interest in TM most likely. The players need to unite and work together. There is a reason its called TEAM melli and not Individual melli :boredom_wft:

It's not about the players united and perform well! It's about the fundamental of our football, in a country where there are no football schools for youth and schools, there are no professional trainings, no Knowledgeable coaches for kids, no discipline, no encouragement, no funding, no incentives, no appreciation, no respect, no decent soccer fields for sports clubs (Let alone the youth), no international friendlies with decent teams, no passion within many players, no delkhoshi for the young bunch and...

What more can you expect?

Why is it that we just cant get a world class coach? Football is a BIG DEAL in Iran. You would think that instead of donating money to arab countries and what not they would take care of our own problems first! lol I dont want to make this political though so i would talk about that stuff. We need to stop this whole party baazi deal in Iran and just get a world class coach who is strict and knows what he's doing.

Another problem is that our players dont play with passion anymore. They just don't put their heart into it i guess. I dont blame them though. After losing so many damn times they have lost hope and interest in TM most likely. The players need to unite and work together. There is a reason its called TEAM melli and not Individual melli :boredom_wft:

Not arab countries only country and that is Palestine and i really hate ppl from there they are so rude.

Team Milli squad

Iran coach Amir Ghalenoei has named a number of European-based players in his preliminary 30-man squad for this summer's Asian Cup.

Bolton Wanderers midfielder Andranik Teymourian, Eintracht Frankfurt's Mehdi Mahdavikia, Livorno defender Rahmen Razaei, Hannover striker Vahid Hashemian and Ali Karimi, who played for Bayern Munich last season, have all been included in a group boasting a number of changes from last year's disappointing World Cup campaign.

Iran's preparations did not get off to the ideal start with a 4-0 thrashing in Mexico but work will begin in earnest as the squad starts its training programme on Monday, with the coach to trim his group to be trimmed to 23 names by June 16.

Ghalenoei's men are among the favourites to claim Asia's premier competition.

They start their Group C campaign against Uzbekistan in Kuala Lumpur on July 11, before taking on China and co-hosts Malaysia.

Iran 30-man preliminary Asian Cup squad:

Hasan Roudbarian, Vahid Taleblou, Mehi Rahmati, Mohamad Nosrati, Rahman Rezaei, Seyed Jalal Hosseini, Hadi Aghili, Amir Hossein Saeghi, Hadi Shakouri, Freydun Zandi, Alireza Nikbakht Vahedi, Satar Zareh, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Hossein Kaebi, Javad Kazemian, Morteza Asadi, Ebrahim Sadeghi, Iman Mobali, Javad Nekounam, Andranik Teymourian, Mohamad Nouri, Masoud Shojaei, Maziar Zareh, Hossein Badamaki, Kianoush Rahmati, Ali Karimi, Vahid Hashemian, Reza Enayati, Rasoul Khatibi, Mehdi Rajabzadeh.

:eek_wft: :punishing_wft:

aberoo baray adam nemizaran ina! :punishing_wft:

Thats right they lost the match with Mexico but most of the important players were not there......This year also we have good players but we should change our coach.

And our team is strong in Asia but this year Australia is also there i think right now Australia is the strongest team in Asian cup but i trust our players i hope they will play good against any team.

The Aussies are going to take home the cup this year!

Aberoo ham mage daari bad az inke eynake Ray-Bane mano copy kardi? :haha:

u said it!

:punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

This is soccer we cant say anything till the time comes.

We should wait for it.

Aberoo ham mage daari bad az inke eynake Ray-Bane mano copy kardi? :haha:

lool whatever!

vaghty fahmidam eynake to ham mesle male mane dadamesh donation! :harhar_wft[1]:

This is soccer we cant say anything till the time comes.

We should wait for it.

I havent been around, for a while but heres whut i think

Australia has probably two of the best players that Asia hasnt given credit too. Viduka and Kewell, especially Viduka the guy is a beast 6'5'' or something like that and last WC he was a true leader especially the way he toyed around with brazil (a game in which the Aussies got screwed)

The key factor i think is the Aussies have a great majority of players playing european top level soccer.

I think iranian soccer will never be par with any major soccer countries fitness levels. Its bad when it seems only half your team can play 90+ minutes. We probably have some of the most individually talented players, but the cant work as a team and they seem to be out of position sometimes too. Alot of players dont play the national games for their nation, but as a soccer showcase for foreign clubs. If we had more ties with foreign clubs then maybe more players would be play abroad. The MLS has ties with Arsenal (metro stars), Manchester United, Chelsea, Real Madrid (Real Salt Lake) and some more EPL teams.

Another problem is defense we dont have a good consistent core of defenders except for the "flying carpet" Mr. Rezaei.

The future of Iranian soccer is funding for IPL and lack of government politics in our soccer. Politics seems to have ruined Iranian soccer, i mean a great majority of our players would be so much better if they could play in top european levels at younger ages like 18-21, but it always seems it never happens, there exceptions like Mehdi, Nekeonam, & andriak, but like there are more players like karimi (26), Daei (25), Hashemian (25) & etc... that started to late in european soccer. Politics does play a huge role in the "Worlds Game" look we didnt play a decent international friendly in the last 6mths or so bc of one. Also with politics most iranian players are not respectfully paid by european clubs. European clubs look at Iranians as cheap players, often not giving a good transfer fee and is rejected by IPL teams. I understand why european clubs dont want to pay high transfer fees, bc they can get a brazilian, north african, central or south american player for the same price and they dont have to worry to much about mislead information on the players. By mislead info. its iranian IPL teams making players 2-3 years younger so you pay more for younger talent.

*Karimi had a chance years ago to play in europe, but he chose to play in UAE for more cash. I think its stupid, but i understand bc look Mehdi played for Hamburg and hardly got paid for someone who played every position they needed him to and is the all-time assist leader (i think). He recently got his payday but hes 28 now i think and soccer isnt like it used to be 20 years ago where there were 32-36 year olds playing. Also given Karimi's economic situation he needed the money to help family, friends and co...

Even Israel has same amount of players we have in europe and they are a smaller nation. In fact one of there best players whom i think is best product from israel in last 3 decades, Ben Haim (chelsea).

The solution is we need more 18-21 year olds playing soccer in europe & a NT Coach who is actually internationally credible, and more players playing for their nation not for a dream to play in their very own World Cup Soccer Individual Showcase. Also more international friendly's with actual soccer nations not Japan, South Korea, China & whatever country that helped Ali Daei scored 100+ goals. European & South American nations, because it seems we are intimidated by them when we play and our players lack that cockiness like when they play China.

I love Iranian soccer we have consistently produce the best individually talented asian players, we seem to always dominate our hemisphere of the globe and have great loyal fans who just want Iran to get out of the group stage in the next world cup.

Javad Nekounam voted Osasuna's player of the season

IranSportsPress.com - Iranian international Javad Nekounam was voted as Osasuna's player of the season by fans of Osasuna Pamplona.

The "Trofeo Oe Oe Oe"(Ole Ole Ole Trophy) was voted by fans of Osasuna Pamplona and awarded by the Pamplona sports daily Deportes de Navarra. Javad Nekounam finished first with 31 points, followed by Raul Garcia and Valdo. It's a sensational result for Javad, who just had his first season with the club but could establish himself in the team. Next season, he will even have a greater role in the team, as Raul Garcia, for years tipped their most talented player, will join Atletico Madrid.

For Javad an incredible season in Spain ends with a well deserved award.

GL Titan!

You got some valid points there and I shall agree with most of what you said. And yes MK is Hamburg's all-time assist record holder!

We're gonna play Ghana's Olympic team towards the end of June, even though I am not too thrilled about playing Ghana's Olympic team, but again even their Olympic's team is a head and shoulder above many of these So-called Asian power houses!

BTW I think tomorrow our B team will beat Jordan's A team 2-0

:boredom_wft: :boredom_wft: :boredom_wft:

Team Melli Iran won 3rd WAFF cup.

Team Melli Iran won its third WAFF championship by defeating Iraq 2-1 in the final match in Amman International Stadium. First half goals by Hossein Badamaki and Hashim Beikzadeh sealed the victory for Iran while a late consolation penalty by Ahmed Sadir ensured a thrilling finales to the match.

Eman Mobali was sent off after two quick yellow cards in succession in the second half . Iran played the next half an hour with 10 players and endured the increasing Iraqi pressure. The heroics of Hassan Roudbarian against the powerful offensive line of the Iraqis was one of the main reasons Iran won this encounter. The solid defense by Team Melli with clever manipulation of the ball by the midfield players ensured that the Iraq players offenses break down , and any proliferations was handled by Roudbarian in a splendid manner.

In the beginning of the match , Iran attacked with all force and it was only a matter of minutes when Noor Sabri’s goal, the Iraq goalkeeper who plays for Mes Kerman in the Iranian league was threatened. In the 9th minute a clever pass from the right flank by Mehdi Rajabzadeh to Hossein Badamaki enabled the Perspolis forward to turn and volley the ball right in the ceiling of the Iraqi goalkeeper.

More attacks were to follow and in a similar manner from the right flank , Eman Mobali found Hashim Beikzadeh with a diagonal ball . Beikzadeh dribbled past his marker and unleashed a powerful shot that deceived the Iraqi goalkeeper and score the second for Iran.

In the second match , the Iraqi’s elected an all out attack policy, but some solid defending by the Iranian defense line ensured that Iran keeps the comfortable two goals margin until late in the match when a penalty resulted in the only goal for Iraq.

The thrilling final few minutes was auctioned packed where Roudbarian excellent reflexes ensure that Iran maintains the result and win its third WAFF championship

Actually considering that it was our B team which faced Iraq's A team I am pretty impressed we put on a nice first half performance, one thing pisses me off is the short temper of our players both at Club and team melli level, very aggressive and tempermental. Mobali's actions disgusted me, very immature and embarrassing, they need to be taught some manners and class!

Actually considering that it was our B team which faced Iraq's A team I am pretty impressed we put on a nice first half performance, one thing pisses me off is the short temper of our players both at Club and team melli level, very aggressive and tempermental. Mobali's actions disgusted me, very immature and embarrassing, they need to be taught some manners and class!

May be he has manners but the thing is it is very diificult to control our anger in the game.

For example:All players used to respect Zidane coz he was very nice to others in the game but what he did in his last match he did somthing that he has never done in his life.But i support Zidane for that he should have givin him 2 or 3 slaps more. :punishing_wft:

May be he has manners but the thing is it is very diificult to control our anger in the game.

For example:All players used to respect Zidane coz he was very nice to others in the game but what he did in his last match he did somthing that he has never done in his life.But i support Zidane for that he should have givin him 2 or 3 slaps more. :punishing_wft:

When you play dirty a** italians it can be somewhat justified. I believed the Italian soccer team who would do anything to win the game (hence they play dirty). They probably kept on talking and disrespecting Zidanes family. Zidane is extremely private when it comes to his family & personal life, to the point in in which hes never talked about being muslim or his wife being catholic. He never really gets photographed with the family because its personal. Look those italians played cowardly, agitated the French players, the ref wasnt calling anything and Zidane lost his temper. I've never seen him ever do that so it was something the opposing italian(s) said. This was going on throughout the entire game. Remember some of those players played with or against zidane (juve) in italy, so they know him pretty well.

The iranians who lost their temper in the iraq game, mainly because they're a bunch of undisciplined wannabe superstars trying outduel another nation that rarely has the chance to even play soccer within their country. Its pitiful to see these kids not show class or any discipline because that means in the future it could be bad for the national team. This tells me that when the going gets rough against a world class team our future undisciplined stars will quit!!! Plus someone has to tell them its nice to show confidence, but not everyone is going to be a superstar, they have to accept their role and play in the team oriented game that soccer is.

Iran can be one of the best team in the world but there is no1 to take care of the team like other nations do.We have good players like other teams but still our team is not that good in world cup and even in the finals of asian cup they will lose with teams which they should not lose.And the match with Ghana even we won the match i think we lost coz of the way they were playing Ghana was playing with there U23 team.

Irans defence was very weak and the GK is not that good they should do somthing b4 asian cup.

from what i hear we did pretty good against Ghana. i didnt get to watch that game :(

We did good but Ghana team was U23 and the team sucks.

Even they Iran den play that much good.