Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
moltov

Pic of HOMA(wanted)

Hi guy

I always been wanted a Homa tatooed on my arm and been trying to look for a good pic of homa for ages but was failed. So here i am hoping some of you here have a good pic of Homa,the legendary bird. A 2-D with high detail would be marvellous as i want it for tatoo. I found the actual Homa bar relif pic from persepolis is useless because they dont have much detail. Many thanks first.

Armenianpersepolis.jpg

the homas here are great but the tatoonist cant get much out of this.

please help!!

Did you do your googling? If so, didn't you find anything useful?

BTW: This topic may not relate to this section of the forum and probably will be removed I guess. To either General or Share Your Problems Section.

Hey man how u ppl make tatoos on ur body it sucks it doesnt have any use i now a guy he has on his Azz he showed to us in front of girls he removed his pants i think he is gay.

Hey man how u ppl make tatoos on ur body it sucks it doesnt have any use i now a guy he has on his Azz he showed to us in front of girls he removed his pants i think he is gay.

hehehe how old are you? and how does him takin his pants off in front of GIRLS make him gay???

Plus tatoos are personal things, altho u should always be aware to put it somewhere that doesnt have 'sagging' potential :harhar_wft[1]:

hehehe how old are you? and how does him takin his pants off in front of GIRLS make him gay???

Plus tatoos are personal things, altho u should always be aware to put it somewhere that doesnt have 'sagging' potential :harhar_wft[1]:

He really acts like a gay i hate this ppl.

Many of my friends have tatoos i asked them why they do that they dont have anything to say they dont no wut is the use of it.

Change u r hair style and dress thats somthing new........ u now why i dont do that coz it is somthing which u cant change it u now that ppl get bored of old things this thing u cant change it.

And about that guy the way he acts i think he is a gay i dont think here in Dubai they will leave him after removing his pants in front of 2 or 3 gays he will get some :huglove:

Guys..Guys...

the guy who post this topic has disappeared or something?

May be he den get his pic thats why he is not posting anything i dont now even who is Homa do you now Homa

Did you do your googling? If so, didn't you find anything useful?

BTW: This topic may not relate to this section of the forum and probably will be removed I guess. To either General or Share Your Problems Section.

Hi Persian Prince,

Yes I had tried googling, indeed the picture above is a result of googling. however i coudlnt find anything. If u know of anyother way, please let me know. Thanks alot.

By the way thanks for your concern about the nature of the post, I am a newbie plz forgive me.

What is suck about tatoo? Because you cant do anything with it?If this is ur reason, there are millions of thing that're suck.

Lolita37 is right, tatoo is a very personal thing. Try get urself a copy of Miami Ink (just in case you dont know,u can see it on discovery channel), tatoo have evolved from the old ganster stereotype to an art. People associated it with respect, emotion and believe.

By the way, who said you cant removed tatoo?what a joke!

We can remove it with lesser i now that but i dont see anything special in it.

I am sorry if u felt bad about u r tatoo i want 1 on my azz :)))