Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

IRI releasing video Games

Hmmmm.... interestingly the Iranian regime is launching in-country made computer games:

Tehran, April 30, Taliya News – In a bid to counter the West’s cultural onslaught and in order to promote the Islamic-Iranian culture, as well as producing Iranian computer games, Tabyan Cultural, Information Processing Institute for 1st time in Iran presented Saving the Port strategic computer game.

According to the news, the quality and options of the game are quite comparable to its foreign alike types, and in some cases it is even superior.

Designed and produced by Multimedia Office of Tebyan relaying on a reasonable time and money investment, the game is the first Iranian strategic computer amusement, matching the most updated international standards for its type.

The designers of the game have all the same tried to replace the excessive amount of aggression seen in strategic Western game with rational thinking s much as possible, that is one of the advantages of the Iranian version compared to foreign types.

The graphic game despite its high graphic works and programming possibilities can be uploaded in most PCs, even with lowest hardware.

It is thus predicted that Save the Port with its special features, as the first Iranian strategic computer game, and thanks to its rational retail sales price find its place in country’s software market, and even leave behind its foreign competitors in some parts of the world.

The came would be presented to the public as of May 4th, and interested individuals can for further information refer to Tebyan Co. site.

Source

:))):))):))) hamin ye chiz kam bod faghat ke khoda ro shokr takmil shod!! :haha:

Man aarezoom bar aavordeh shod akharesh! :haha:

I heard in one of the scenes Khomeyni is having a fist fight with Saddam!

faghat hamin monde bod ke to game yad bedam chejori adam bekoshan ke khoda ro shokr in moshkelam hal shod!

hatman on vasat basijiha ham mian o gir midan melat ham bayad az dasteshon farar konan!! :haha:

Keano and Pourya i think both of u becoming kid again video games r 4 kids not for us :haha:

With age you will see that its more mature to let the kid within out for play, than to deny its existence!

I would love to see President Mahmoud AhmadiNejad as super mario character!

I would love to see President Mahmoud AhmadiNejad as super mario character!

Man i used to hate him b4 but after i heard many things from him i think he is really a man but there things which they are doing wrong.

The only thing i dont like is there islamic rule.Every1 should live there on life.