Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Are You Superstitious?

Khorafati Boodan  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Superstitious?

• Yes
    • No

i am not Superstitious at no way no how i don't no why most iranians are :diablo:

noch!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that unf I have some habbits that border on it! no jen o pari though!lol just knock on woods and such trivial stuff!

^^ im sort of like u then pourya, i knock on wood and stuff, sometimes too much haha but yeah.. i also believe in "the evil eye", and other such silly things :p

^^ im sort of like u then pourya, i knock on wood and stuff, sometimes too much haha but yeah.. i also believe in "the evil eye", and other such silly things :p

my dads family is reeeeeeeeally khorfati and if something bad ever happens to me my grandma is like'1ki cheshet zade buya befahmim kiye cheshesho beparpunim' and then she sits me down and puts a coin over an egg and applies light pressure and then makes me name everyone i have been in contact with in the last week until the egg breaks, and parantly whoevers name it cracks on is the person who has evil eyed me!!! and by breaking the egg the 'curse' is lifted!!!

craziness i know but shizzle works!!! :boredom_wft:

I dont no how ppl believe in this things :diablo:

my dads family is reeeeeeeeally khorfati and if something bad ever happens to me my grandma is like'1ki cheshet zade buya befahmim kiye cheshesho beparpunim' and then she sits me down and puts a coin over an egg and applies light pressure and then makes me name everyone i have been in contact with in the last week until the egg breaks, and parantly whoevers name it cracks on is the person who has evil eyed me!!! and by breaking the egg the 'curse' is lifted!!!

craziness i know but shizzle works!!! :boredom_wft:

haha that sounds really cool! =D lol.. i will have someone do that to me sometime :p

az dokhtaraye mu ghermez khosham nemiad, shenidam adam ro jadoo mikonan. hahaha :haha: