Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

How often do you buy stuff impulsively?

Are you an impulsive buyer?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How often to you buy stuff impulsively?

• Never
    • Some times
    • Often
    • Too often
    • Always

Once in a while I do it, and surprise myself.

I do it sometimes, but far too seldom than I would like to!lol

I think that there is a certain kick and rush in such purchases that nourishes the ego, though there is always a risk for bad conscience afterwards!lol

Not very often. I'm wise with my money and anything I own was most likely neccessary, if not today maybe at the time. I don't purchase anything without thought and when it comes to clothing I HAVE to try it out at the store otherwise its not coming home.

sometimes... I'm pretty frugal... even if I have money, I usually don't buy things unless they are on sale or I know I'm getting a great deal.

Guest triple555

hmm, i'm more of a looker than actually buying. i think about it too much and figure i wont need it lol. i still looove going out store to store. it probably happens once every summer.

somtimes but all most never :diablo:

quite often as i reach decisions quickly so i just buy cuz i know i wont regret it later! even if it does u can just return it :harhar_wft[1]:

quite often as i reach decisions quickly so i just buy cuz i know i wont regret it later! even if it does u can just return it :harhar_wft[1]:

affarin dokhtar! thats what i say too, "you can just return it" :p :dance_baby_wft:

It happends sometimes, and just like Freeiran and lolita pointed out, you can always return it! (Not that I do though :D )

i love sales, and most times i buy things that i dont need, im trying to control that. instead of saving on that item i end up spending on something i dont need so no saving there. "dont let sales fool you"lol

ekh some times!! but I buy stuff that I want 4 sure .. But when I finish my shopping I regret spending so much LoL

Some times (10 votes [62.50%]) Percentage of vote: 62.50%

I'm a slave (the good one of course ^_^ ) to buy some luxury and rare stuff. I had a good period of shoppin in Tokyo. :tongue:

Very often, Usually when I go to the mall to buy a certain outfit, I end up leaving the mall full-handed with things I wasn't even thinking of buying. I just love shopping, I try to avoid it, but not too easy I guess :D