Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
arya818

Farez

wow what a shame

first of all these guys are just straight up selling out

shame on andy and korous for selling out with them.

i love andy can't wait till he comes back with another effort like "Platinum" just seems like he's selling out too much lately

Alireza Amirghassemi just needs ***edited out*** and stop ***edited out*** wife and do something positive for the persian community

this is just an embarassment on a song that i grew up listening at family parties as a kid

R.I.P. Niloufar

-----------

WARNING:In our forum we dont discuss such private aspects of anyone's life! Reconsider!

Edited by pourya

yeah when i heard this i really got pissed cuz my grandpa used to sing it to me all the time cuz he loved it and they have totally ruined it...

Its sounds awful! Of all the RAP acts out there these guys are the less refined in my opinion! Even though they were among the first to enter the stage few years ago, through this very forum as a matter of fact! They got ambition but their performances lack substance! Andy and Kouros, what can I say …One could expect a bit more of reinvention, if not innovation, after 17 years (Niloofar was covered by them 1990!)! I’m just glad this isn’t gonna be on Andy’s upcoming!

OMG!!!! they just totally kidnapped, raped and stabbed/murdered this beautiful song!! This used to be one of my fave persian songs!!! WHY andy o Korous this isnt gonna give you any credibility!!!! Andy joon cut your hair and dont give in to such crap request from try-hards wanting to use these beautiful songs to sluaghter them and make a name for themselves!!! i need to lie down... :punishing_wft:

btw whos alireza amirghassemi?

Amirghassemi is today linked with TAPESH TV! But he is the man who once revolutionised the music video movement of the Iranian industry back in the 80's! He basically presented Siavash and Andy and Kouros with their, for that time, innovative videos! Later in the 90's after having established the NOROOZ SHOWS, he more or less retired from his work as a music video director and was later associated with the Googoosh-concert scandal and less positive endeavours!

Unfortunately both A & K, Sepide and Shahrum K who have worked with these guys (Farez) believe that this is what the new generation crave and intend to have a commercial liaison which will help their career!

Niloofar is not A&K's to give away anyway!

LOL, We've had quite a few interesting discussion threads over Farez here in Bia2. As a matter of fact they used to post here, below are some links of our music discussions/arguments:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=274&hl=Farez

And:

http://forum.bia2.com/index.php?showtopic=601&st=0

I used to hate persian rap, though lately have hear some ok persian raps, mainly from Iran. This guy "Hichkas" has a song called "Man ham hamintor" just watch the video, well animated especially for someone from Iran, He has great rhythm, nice vocal tone for a rapper, charismatic for what he raps, and most importantly very meaningful lyrics, the rest of Persian rappers only Ko* sher rap mikonan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGN31yjJ0r4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZADe1UmK2U

As for the singers who have been featured in Farez Videos: "Wrong move"

I used to hate persian rap, though lately have hear some ok persian raps, mainly from Iran. This guy "Hichkas" has a song called "Man ham hamintor" just watch the video, well animated especially for someone from Iran, He has great rhythm, nice vocal tone for a rapper, charismatic for what he raps, and most importantly very meaningful lyrics, the rest of Persian rappers only Ko* sher rap mikonan:

Hich Kas is the bomb! I love his stuff and have bought his entire "Jangale Asphalt" album from iTunes.

Nobody says that they are not good guys, so far the “result” of their A&K collaboration has sucked! its not about audio Q, but rather how they preform and apply the RAP on the original!

And about they being cool enough, guest featured RAP segments is something even the coolest guys of the Western industry use to make their music even more attractive and hip! A soon as a rapper gets hyped you see him appearing on several of the big shot singers’ single versions and videos! So A&K and SK aren’t tafteye jodaa baafte! Reinventing like that is a way to a mutual commercial boost! Only when it comes to these guys the performances lack quality and appeal!

this new bahador song, yahoo...now thats what you call a nice remake.

a new twist to a classic

its gonna be on blast in my car in about 5 minutes

well i liked it for 3 reasons

1-khodam NILOOFAR hsatam :dance_baby_wft:

2-it was funny :clap2:

3-i got to see MORE andy and kuros so yayyyy hahaha

i have ot admit that the lyric sucked but some parts were funny man,whats the name of the guy who sings first?he did a good job joori ke mikhoone its nice but the stuff they're singing...cherto pert bood mostly.lol

akhe dokhtarrrrr nilooofarrrrrrr dige ki az man behhhhhhhtarrrrrrrr hahahaha omg seriously it was funny

oh and one good thing about it,ppl started calling me and telling me about this remake(just because man esmam niloofare :))) )hamash migoftan this is your eidi,this is your b-day present(btw happy b-day to me :clap2: ) so i had to like it.

its not really a rap,its just cherto pert but some funny cherto pert.kheili khandidam :dance_baby_wft:

loool i remeber them comming to this forum, i didnt mind them.

they came to this forum?

when?

this new bahador song, yahoo...now thats what you call a nice remake.

a new twist to a classic

its gonna be on blast in my car in about 5 minutes

i love bahador! :dance_baby_wft:

Hmm, I actually liked the song. I don't understand why using a classic and mixing it is a bad thing, I mean the original still exists guys- don't worry LOL. I especially like Milads voice very strong and manly- "ki didi az man mardtar?" Hishkaso azizam! :air_kiss_wft: ...and Hafez is like the innocent one (awww)

But on a heavier note, the sound engineer was a retard. I've listened to the song 1000 times yet I still don't understand what they are saying in the chorus- its like their singing from inside a well LOL...

loool i remeber them comming to this forum, i didnt mind them.

Can u tell me exactly who used to come to this forum.thx

Guest triple555

lol this takes me back to my christmas break. 4 days of it was spent in las vegas during the persian get together concerts and OH boy it was an experience :t

i also got to see them perform the neeloofar song on stage along with a couple of their other works. it was definitely a pause for the audience in the middle of the event lol i also think the place was too big for them sound wise

and then all of a sudden shahrum k popped out of the blue during that one song they sing with him.. i think he had the khoroosak or something.. he sounded squeaky .. i wonder if he always sounds like that live

Andy joon cut your hair and dont give in to such crap request from try-hards wanting to use these beautiful songs to sluaghter them and make a name for themselves!!!

commenting on what lolita joon said:

lool i actually like Andy with his long hair better for some reason :p

Andy joon cut your hair and dont give in to such crap request from try-hards wanting to use these beautiful songs to sluaghter them and make a name for themselves!!!

commenting on what lolita joon said:

lool i actually like Andy with his long hair better for some reason :p

I know what U mean!lol he's like Samson, lost much of his touch when he cut his hair!lol :haha: