Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
ZeDe-HaL

Supernatural Discussions

Thank's for the participation!

Do you believe, Aliens exist?

YES! in this big HUGE universe (that might not even be the only Universe) and all these dimensions, how posably could we earthlings be the only life form out there. also my mom saw some when she was a kid, and she was with my grandmother and uncle and they all saw them togethor. Now i have a question for you, do you mean intelegent lifeforms or animal like aliens?

I agree with you! But on the other hand, It could be possible that the whole UFO theories is just a CIA's cover up for hiding their secret military projects from public and others!

One of the first incidents was in Roswell new Mexico in 1947! There have been stories of removing alien bodies from this area where a flying sourcer was crushed!

These photos claimed to be the photo taken from those bodies!

What do you think?

post-1470-1173821985_thumb.jpg

post-1470-1173821993_thumb.jpg

post-1470-1173822001_thumb.jpg

Well I do not believe in UFO as the HOLLYWOOD sense and definition of the term! But alien life form, sure why not! Just because our perspective and understanding of the universe is narrowed by the limits of our current technology it doesn’t mean that there aren’t some kind of extra terrestrial life forms on other planets living on different conditions than ours!

I remember those footages being ”revealed” back in 1995! One wants to believe that they are real, but its all too HOLLYWOODesque to be that! Then again who knows!

You know what! The whole scenario is really interesting for me! If someday! People start to realize that they are not superior anymore and there has been many other civilization and cultures before them! What's going to happen to their beliefs!

I guess, Nothing really! People that I know! What happened when they realize that earth is not flat and is not the centre of the universe, Just some silly mistake!

On one hand... I think with Alien theory every thing make sense though!

We are basically genetically modified creatures, produced by aliens and all those experiences of seeing god and Angeles by our prophets were just abduction by alien in order to start our evolution!

Or maybe not! Who knows?

Akh akh, one of my friends is just obsessed with this subject, he buys DVDs, has set his DVR to record all programs that contains anything associated with aliens/UFOs and so on...

He occasionally tries hard to draw us into his point of interest (Aliens) by telling us interesting stories about aliens, or how some celebrities and even Jimmy Carter believe in them... :punishing_wft:

Guest triple555

as far as if i believe in other types of living beings "aliens" yes i think it is possible because of space being sooo possibly infinite!! "it would be a waste of space if not" and as far as the militery cover up, i do believe in that too because of the way the desert has been used as a military wasteland in the past and current as well.

ghosts hmm that has to do with spirits and souls... well i have been thinking about the idea of your memories making up who you are and senses but so does that mean when you die so do those since the brain dies with your "spirit" and "soul" then what are all these stories of ghosts that people keep talking about? its a very BIG Question mark to ME

i think dreaming is a very weird thing.. they can get sooo reall that it amazes me

what if aliens believe in God or a God?

Well! Then I would say! I am sure that the civilization which might be 1000 of years ahead of us, must have a different definition for their own god! Which might make our belief look a little primitive!

I'll give you an example!

If you find this ability to create an intelligent creature! You are god in that creature's eyes, No matter what your belief is!

I think... there is a reason for us to be down here! To create, because we have been created by other creatures in the past, and creativity is the base of the whole universe!

That might be an explanation for all events through out of the history of man kind!

I'm not saying that what I am about to say is actually what happened in the past but it is a possibility!

First of all, If you are born a creator, You won't create something and trigger it to self destruction! Because destruction is against what is you origin in the first place!

I think is logical to think! If in some period of time, Our creators realized that we are trying to destroy ourselves, They would have try to prevent that to happened!

For example! If for some reason! A group of people try to discontinue their own existence for some stupid belief by destroying their female population! Our superior creators would have find a way to prevent that to happen!

Again! I'm not saying that is what happened but ...

When I look at this picture and realize that what I see are actually galaxies and not stares! How could I not believe that there must be something superior then me out there!

hudf_hst.jpg

The Hubble Ultra Deep Field / 2004 March 9

it's possible :pilot_wft:

:))) yep...

For years scientist thought that...nothing will survive when it stops during a sudden impact after a fast motion!

It's a physic law... because your environment stops your body want's to continue it's motion and that is what kills it!

There was an experiment in one of the universities in England, What they did was to create a virtual environment of a rock hitting a rock in fast speed! Like when a rock falls from sky and hit the ground!

What was interesting was that...There was some colony of living bugs living in and on the rock!

After shooting this rock with fast speed same as the real event in nature...they find out that... some of the bugs manage to survive and colonize again!

Having said that... Some years ago scientist find some fossil of bacteria on a rock sample which fell from sky in Australia!

So... A living organism could make it from different planet to earth and colonize and reproduce and also during a long period and variation and evolution turn to other organism!