Forum | Bia2.com
f_a_r_s_h_i_d

BODYBUILDING

What??? sports/fitness and no bodybuilding??

k, I'll start a new topic :)

Let me start off by saying that there there is no better rush/feeling in the world than when your muscles are pumping full of blood! Ok, maybe there is something a little better: sex ;)

Anyways, bodybuilding is my #1 passion; I wanted to know if there are others in this forum that enjoy the sport. Maybe we can share tips/experiences.

Guest Guest

hmmmm... i don't like body building on girls but its really hot on guys! :p

ok, I know most people are not hardcore bodybuilders, but we can still share tips on a good diet and nutrition here :)

I'll start off by saying how I keep my body fat low and hence show off my six-pack abs :p

I'm still a student and hence low on ca$h; I need to live with my parents untill I get my degree, or hopefully win the lottery and move out :D

As you all know, Persian moms make you FAT, well at least my mom likes and tries to make me fat :lol:

She tries to bring me food and snacks every single second of the day.

This is where the 1st tip comes in: don't eat when you're not hungry, no matter how persuasive you mom can be ;) And don't finish your plate if you're full!

Tip #2: NO junk food, or very little if you really have too.

Tip #3: Try to trim the fat off your food, and use vegatable oils if you need the oil!

Tip #4: Your best friend is tuna/fish , low in fat and high in protein.

Tip #5: Excersise at least 3 times per week. This can be any of the cardio stuff such as jogging; I have one of those exercise balls (they're the best!).

Hope that helps :)

Guest nice.....

hello farshid, miladii writing :p

bodubuilding bahale :p tamasha kardanesh I mean ;)

saharii....I want to c ur muscels........neshon midi? :rolleyes: pleeeeeeeez :wub:

saharii....I want to c ur muscels........neshon midi? :rolleyes: pleeeeeeeez :wub:

:huh: OMG r u kiddin me? I don't have muscles at all! I'm not a bodybuilder...I like workin out for fun in those fitness centres but only because it's FUN there :p B)

but I know that u have them....and I want to c them now...:D :D :D:D:D

Guest Guest

oki........faghat bekhatere to.............IRAN ALAN GOLA ZAD...DASHT MIBAKHT VALI GOOOLZAD :lol:

hamash kharab mishe ke.......balai man bodama :p

Guest Guest

Ok, this is in ragard to your question missloofa.

I don't know if you use any sort of weights in your workouts or not; but I'd suggest that you stay away from them if you want to have smaller muscles; even the aerobics weights! Running is great if you wanna cut into those muscles! I also suggest that you cut down on the junk food; they have tooooooo many calories, which will burn instead of the muscle mass in your case.

Ok, this is in ragard to your question missloofa.

I don't know if you use any sort of weights in your workouts or not; but I'd suggest that you stay away from them if you want to have smaller muscles; even the aerobics weights! Running is great if you wanna cut into those muscles! I also suggest that you cut down on the junk food; they have tooooooo many calories, which will burn instead of the muscle mass in your case.

that was me; forgot to sign in :p

Guest missloofa

thanx alot for all the advice.. i've been thinking about running but because i'm still recovering from an accident I'm not supposed to run(or do weights for that matter) yet... but as soon as i'm better i'll give it a try and I was kidding about junk food. once in a while they're ok for me I guess I just don't make a habbit out of it.

Guest miladinhoooooooooo=D=D

OMG FARSHID KHAN.....u just broke the bodybuilding rule #1 bro......no fried chicken.....only if it's from KFC ;)

Man, I always forget to log in :lol:

Anyways, wanna know if you're fit or not?

Calculate your body mass index:

BMI Weight - status

Below 18.5: Underweight

18.5 – 24.9: Normal

25.0 – 29.9: Overweight

30.0 + : Obese

Here's the formula for calculating your BMI:

BMI = Weight in Kilograms

(Height in Meters) x (Height in Meters)

1. Convert your weight into kilograms (divide your weight in pounds by 2.2).

2. Convert your height into inches. Then convert that into meters by multiplying it by .0254.

3. Square your height in meters.

4. Divide your weight in kilograms by your height in meters squared to get your BMI.

or use the BMI calculater here:

CLICK HERE

BTW, mine is 21.6 :)

NOTE: this is just some formula, don't go on a strict diet or start eating more after calculating your BMI. Some people may have less bone density (lower BMI), or higher bone density (higher BMI), and some may have more muscle mass and bone density (me) which will give a higher BMI.

Interesting.

BMI = 18.0

I personally don't think I'm too skinny....and I've never gained weight even when I tried. Ah vell.

hehehe.......male man 23,6 bod