Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

Interview: Pourya on PEJVAK

inter3.jpg

A while ago PEJVAK, the Persian division of the National Swedish Radio (SR), conducted a three hours long interview with me. The interview was meant to be used in a series of programs covering the history of Iranian POP music, ever since its emergence till this present day! However some parts of the interview got mismanaged and lost in the postproduction and due to this unfortunate accident the original idea about the series was dropped and instead selected parts of the interview was edited and presented in one single program! You are welcome to listen to the program courtesy of Sara Shaghayegh @ radio PEJVAK:

http://www.bia2.com/review/Interview.mp3

Note: Yours-truly is presented as Pourya Alef, as in the “letter” Alef (=E.)!

Pourya, congratulations! I actually just made a congratulations thing to this for you in general before i saw this. Feel free to delete it since there is 2.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN :friends:

vad duktig du är pourya! :D :dance_baby_wft:

grattis grattis! :clap2:

my farsi isnt all that good, but i really enjoyed listening to this interview, and from what i understood, you really know your stuff :D

kheyli khosham omad :friends: :air_kiss_wft:

plus nu fick jag äntligen en röst att koppla till ditt ansikte :;):

good job azizam :friends:

wow well done sound like in sweeden there very iranian friendly over there :diablo:

wow well done sound like in sweeden there very iranian friendly over there :diablo:

thanks, they are very open-minded in general! favouring a multi-cultural society!

WELL DONE!! avalin bar bood sedato mishnidam!! :)

bah.. kojasho didi ! seday-e Mr P ghashangeh,bayad goush koni beh his deklameh :) .