Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
salam

the TRUTH about broken smile

whats ur point kid? go jerk off and leave me F alone

thats a pm i got from him, nice guy huh? :bandana: :punishing_wft:

Well you should have reported it to me via PM, a PM is a PM after all and should be handled private! However now that its out well see how broken smile explains his offensive PM!

thats exactly why i opened this thread! next time ill just send to you, sorry i didnt know i could do that!

just for some background info on this to people who read:

he had a picture of a guy who was barely covered, so i sent a pm asking how come he had that if he kept bragging about how he loved women so much (not to be offensive, but just out of curiosity) thats about it

If I called you a kid I REALLY MEAN IT! you are a kid!!!!! ok smart boy why don't you share your PM in the thread that you sent to me before posting my respnse to your PM?

AND I NEVER SAID NOR PRETENDED TO BE A NICE GUY, I AM WHO I AM AND YOU HAVE EYES AND HEAD, IF YOU THINK I'M EVIL PERSON THEN YOU BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR MOMA AND DON'T TALK TO ME!

If I called you a kid I REALLY MEAN IT! you are a kid!!!!! ok smart boy why don't you share your PM in the thread that you sent to me before posting my respnse to your PM?

AND I NEVER SAID NOR PRETENDED TO BE A NICE GUY, I AM WHO I AM AND YOU HAVE EYES AND HEAD, IF YOU THINK I'M EVIL PERSON THEN YOU BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR MOMA AND DON'T TALK TO ME!

if u would actually read, i posted what i said, thanks.

BroKen_SmiLe, first official WARNING issued!!!

MEMBERS KEEP IN MIND: henceforth all offensive PMs are to be reported via PM to me, if published in the forum it will have consequences even for the person who is reporting the PM! Private should be handled PRIVATE!!