Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
cameron2and

website owners

I am going to create a website soon, its hopefully going to be successful. I will be making money through google adsense, and other ads. Sites such as, collegehumor.com and ebaumsworld.com make over 10 million a year. They were both started out by college students. Im not saying im going to make 10 million a year, im just pointing out their successes. I would be happy if I made 100 bucks a day because I am a college student and sitting on my Azz will be fun :-)

Do any of you guys own a website that has successful money making ads? If so, how much do you make?

Website development needs hard work and a lot of time, I own a couple sites but I'm to busy to devolop them. I have some friends who make $5 a month and some friends who make more than 1k a month income. Also if you live in US, I would recommend YPN (Yahoo! Publisher Network), its Yahoo's Adsense. But from what I heard from a lot of webmasters that it pays better than Google's Adsense, YPN is currenlty in beta right now and only available to US residents.

I hope your site will become successful and you make more than 100 a day, by the way what kind of site are planning to make?