Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
lolita37

Foreign Objects... 18+

we were having this discussion in the lab about the use of foreign objects in sex...vibrators, fruit, vegetables, toys etc... i was saying how i read an article this woman that had to go into emergency because she aparantly 'sat' on her spray deodrant and it went up her vagina and got stcuk there!!! iv also heard of carrots being stuck up peoples asses etc...

so im curious...have you or would you use a sex toy/object etc? and please feel free to post amusing stories... :clap2:

lol Well me and my partners have had fun with lots of "object", toys or other material (fruits, etc) that you can think of, and if you use the same common sense and care that you use during normal sex acts then you will have no problem at all! Most of these stories are urban legends, lol, but if you for instance shove a bottle up someone really fast without using lubricator then you are bound to hurt her/him!

you see personally i find even the idea of incorporating fruits, vegetables and other day to day objects into sex really iky becuase thats not their purpose...sex toys are different because they are made for the sole purpose of sex..but using fruit its like u'l never be able to eat a banana again once u know where its been! :eek_wft:

well "purpose" is relative! we make clothes out of animals so who says we cant make toys out of fruits! all natural and organic! hehe! :brows:

And I beg to differ my friend! Once the fruit has been in there it gets immediately a loooooooooot tastier! :icecream:

well "purpose" is relative! we make clothes out of animals so who says we cant make toys out of fruits! all natural and organic! hehe! :brows:

And I beg to differ my friend! Once the fruit has been in there it gets immediately a loooooooooot tastier! :icecream:

im not the biggest fan of poo flavoured banana thanx hun :harhar_wft[1]: i dont know maybe im particularly prudish in this subject!

lol well from the weirded 'stuff' iv seen on the internet, eveything goes, and thats definalty not for the faint hearted!! :eek_wft: its amazing how 'creative' ppl can be!!! and how 'elastic' some women can be :t

Well I hope that women who use fruits for their own plessure, don't serve them to the guest!

hahah yeah dafe dige mehmoni miri khiyareto poost bekan o bokhor!!! :)))

haha! pas vase hamine ke man hichvaght poostnemikanam va hatta ghablesh LIS ham mizanam o bad mikhoram! hehe! :icecream:

we were having this discussion in the lab about the use of foreign objects in sex...vibrators, fruit, vegetables, toys etc... i was saying how i read an article this woman that had to go into emergency because she aparantly 'sat' on her spray deodrant and it went up her vagina and got stcuk there!!! iv also heard of carrots being stuck up peoples asses etc...

so im curious...have you or would you use a sex toy/object etc? and please feel free to post amusing stories... :clap2:

how the heck she sat on a deo-spary and it went through? its impossible! I bet she was FN with it and shoved it in for plessure but even that she still can take it out. I go to this strip bar next to my college and girls are shooting out ping pong balls from their vagina toward the crowd :eek_wft:

you girls are sick, I don't know any chick but an ugly lesbo whom no one would get on her, that would use an artificial penis!!!! :nea:

you girls are sick, I don't know any chick but an ugly lesbo whom no one would get on her, that would use an artificial penis!!!! :nea:

Were sick??? u guys shag blow up dolls, and get head from fake mouths with suction....hmmm now whos sick!!! :harhar_wft[1]:

Broken Smile, Refrain from offensive approaches! In Bia2 forum members are free to express their thoughts and desires without being called “sick“! Reconsider!

Were sick??? u guys shag blow up dolls, and get head from fake mouths with suction....hmmm now whos sick!!! :harhar_wft[1]:

lolita dont listen, ur not sick. ur awesome! :friends:

ghorboonet azizam :air_kiss_wft: im sure he didnt mean me personally....broken smile is a dab hand at generalising, women, iranians etc...

ghorboonet azizam :air_kiss_wft: im sure he didnt mean me personally....broken smile is a dab hand at generalising, women, iranians etc...

lolita jan, i kno he didnt mean u specifically, but he meant iranian girls, and thats you! i dont like hearing that iranian girls are bad in any way, iranian girls are amazing! :friends:

Well I hope that women who use fruits for their own plessure, don't serve them to the guest!

Why not dude! It is called " Recycling " ! :D

... spray deodorant ...

I'm sure that woman's partner had a very happy face after that for a long time! Because IT usually smells different! :)))

haha! pas vase hamine ke man hichvaght poostnemikanam va hatta ghablesh LIS ham mizanam o bad mikhoram! hehe! :icecream:

haha pourya I'm right there with ya :dance_baby_wft:

lolita amazing subject, damet garm :air_kiss_wft:

u should try some toys and stuff, but as pourya said carefully

see toys im totally cool with and they are fun but i object to the use of fruit...but as pourya said i may change my mind!

Be TRYSEXUALS! Avoid 100% hurtful things but other stuff that are harmless if done carefully might change your mind if you give it a shot! If not then you can always say NO! Just be openminded, IF YOU CAN! I myslef have had many things that I disliked even the thought of in my youth, things that I later came to love via the right teacher! One of those things is a rimjob!

totally agree!!!! :dance_baby_wft:

:))):))) :))):))) :))):))) :))):))) :)))

The funniest reply ever on Bia2! :))

Great come back Loly joon! :punishing_wft:

:))):))) :))):))) :))):))) :))):))) :)))

The funniest reply ever on Bia2! :))

Great come back Loly joon! :punishing_wft:

I aim to please :clap2: