Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
salam

Everyone says i look like this person...

My gf told me i look like cameron cartio, so i found a picture of him, and i think she was just trying to make fun of me! to me it looks like she said i look like an emo :punishing_wft:

I showed a few ppl the picture and they said i look like him too, but i think its a bad thing that i look like him, even tho my gf insists its not a bad thing, but im not convinced

is it a good or bad thing to look like this guy

where is the pic? and your pic too plz :punk:

well i can post the picture of him if u want, but uhh.. im kinda not allowed to post my pic online :punishing_wft:

do you want the pic of that guy?

i would say its a good thing :) ive seen cameron up close, he's def. not badlooking :;):

:friends:

i dunno, i still think its a bad thing... he's kinda emo lol

well i can post the picture of him if u want, but uhh.. im kinda not allowed to post my pic online :punishing_wft:

do you want the pic of that guy?

hun we know what camran looks like if you want us to make an educated guess if you look like him or not ur just gonna have to post ur pic :dance_baby_wft:

yuhh i guess we will never find out...

your old enough to have a girlfriend...but not old enough to post a pic of yourself..lol.??.

lol im not old enough to have a gf, my parents dont know :brows:

ill try to convince my parents to let me post a pic (they check my computer from time to time, so i dont want to do it without asking)

My gf told me i look like cameron cartio, so i found a picture of him, and i think she was just trying to make fun of me! to me it looks like she said i look like an emo :punishing_wft:

I showed a few ppl the picture and they said i look like him too, but i think its a bad thing that i look like him, even tho my gf insists its not a bad thing, but im not convinced

is it a good or bad thing to look like this guy

I saw his picture on home page of bia2.com, to me he looks like a GAY RAT :crazy_wft[1]: , but ur gf may like him alot and wants you to be like him you know how girls are :t :brun:

ok I saw cameron cartio pic (in google khoob chiziye ha lol) :harhar_wft[1]:

the guy looks fine... but u really should send your pic so we can tell you if you look like him salam joon

your old enough to have a girlfriend...but not old enough to post a pic of yourself..lol.??.

ill try to convince my parents to let me post a pic (they check my computer from time to time, so i dont want to do it without asking)

akkkkkkkkh you are so cute its killing me...afarin pesare khoob, hamishe be harfe maman o babat goosh bede, and dont let anyone tell u otherwise!

oh and er dont do drugs!

Cameron what?

May I recommend " Plastic surgery " !? :))) Just kidding!

No! Seriously though! Do something about it man! :huh: :D

It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds. ~ Aesop

Yasi is right just post a damn picture so we can tell if your gf is right or not :crazy_wft[1]:

But if you say you aren't old enough to have a gf, I assume you are under 12 and if you are under 12 how the heck ur imaginary gf says you look like that old fart Catrio? :disguise2: cuz he is over 30, ummm may be you are his son :giggle:

Man ke khodam asan hich shebahati be Cameron nadaram, vali ye pesar amoo daram, ke oonam hich shebahati be Cameron nadareh.

Omidvaram toonesteh basham komaketoon konam.

:D

ahahah.

im so sorry but, what BroKen SmiLe saiid is 'effin hilarious!

aaw, bless you.

well.. that cameron guy is pretty nice looking..

&um, how old are you?

Cameron what?

May I recommend " Plastic surgery " !? :))) Just kidding!

No! Seriously though! Do something about it man! :huh: :D

It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds. ~ Aesop

seriously i agree, he looks gay! i dont want to look like him!

ahahah.

aaw, bless you.

&um, how old are you?

im 14

yasijoon, the point of this wasnt do i look but him, but is it a good thing? from my perspective is a bad thing, but i wanted to hear a woman's perspective on the subject

ahahah.

aaw, bless you.

&um, how old are you?

s3ksy love ya too babe, you can call me BS :acute::;):

If u think, that's something bad to look like him u can take a look to the videos of him in youtube. There are a lot of comments, which say that he's really good-looking (and has a good voice, but that doesn't matter ^_^) Nobody said, that he looks bad or someting. :v

If u think, that's something bad to look like him u can take a look to the videos of him in youtube. There are a lot of comments, which say that he's really good-looking (and has a good voice, but that doesn't matter ^_^) Nobody said, that he looks bad or someting. :v

Cuz no one but his fan watched his videos :search:

why?i'm not his fan, but watched the video too, to know who he is :harhar_wft[1]: and the main thing is, that he's got fans lol

why?i'm not his fan, but watched the video too, to know who he is :harhar_wft[1]: and the main thing is, that he's got fans lol

yup he has a huge fan of homosexuals and ugly a$s b!tches(excuse the language)

cameron_cartio.jpg see he is pinching his nipple to get ready to be analized and facialized! :yuk:

^^ if you are serious, that was a very unnecessary comment, and if you were supposed to be funny imo you didnt succeed =)

i agree with free iran :diablo: