Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
amir_persian

Benyamin

i agree with the looks part if youre comparing him to most of our male iranian artists.. but i think he looks way better on pictures than in person.. but he still looks good in person too..

hes cute...

but it does annoy me that he puts that synthesiser thing on his voice...he has a gd voice anyways...why disguise it?

could someone post a pic of this dude please...cuz all of the two pics iv seen of him have been cleverly lit half-face!!!

ok after having examined the evidence very closely i have come to the conclusion that I do not find Benyamin attractive...it was close but sorry girlies i just dont share the whole hes-good-lookin thing with y'all on this particular case...NEXT!!!

HE SOUNDS LIKE HE'S DYING A PAINFUL DEATH

why does he CRIES??? LMAO

i like his "man emshab mimiram" song

did u guys know that KHAATEREHAA or DONYA DIGE MESLE TO NADARE is a rip off from a persian guy named Alex? i have Alex's version too.hehe

i heared he's gonna try ACTING ,omg does he really have to try it? :boredom_wft: acting has turned to a HUBBY in iran.

eventhough his songs are sad :c :c but i love em...

*Ghesmat nemishe engar daste toro begiram... baraye akharin bar baraye to bemiram... gerye nakon ke ashkat baraye man ye darde.... tahamole ghame to mano divone karde...

hichki meslem man toro dost nadare ino az to chesham mitoni bekhoni... to bodi jonamo omramo kesi ke mikhastam, ghasam be rastamo ke mikhay bedoni.....*

am listening to that song now... so niceeeeeeeeeee

I usually agree with Sahar on just about every topics, but I just dont feel like agreeing on this one with her. Hes Javad..thats all I can say about this guy...

I usually agree with Sahar on just about every topics, but I just dont feel like agreeing on this one with her. Hes Javad..thats all I can say about this guy...

javad.... hahah that was funny!!

do they still use that term!! hmm i wonder lol

either way... so why do u think that his javad?? is it his looks, voice, the lyrics??

i guess mostly galz would like him bcuz of the lyrics of his songs that are so emotional! i dunno maybe im wrong...

I think I just dont like him..His music doesn't have the material, it doesn't have the mass to be called a good music. Its just the regular Iranian pop music screwing the face of the real Iranian/Persian art.

I think I just dont like him..His music doesn't have the material, it doesn't have the mass to be called a good music. Its just the regular Iranian pop music screwing the face of the real Iranian/Persian art.

gota agree on that with ya :)

^^ uhum...

Our Iranian/Persian art contains a wave of scientific knowledge of music which have been attacked by different types of cultures and believes during her history. One of these attacks would be considered the now days Iranian pop music which has a high popularity between the youth inside and even outside of the country.

OMG pourya who is that??? THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!

and benyamin...doesnt he live at iran??? how does he have myspace??? i thought it was banned!!????

and i love his voice and lyrics...but i dont think he is soooooo attractive he is ok...

but i love his voice and lyrics...

That is Helali, the famous/infamous religious singer whose song for Hazrate Abbas Benyamin has ripped off as Donya Mesle To Nadare!

*Ghesmat nemishe engar daste toro begiram... baraye akharin bar baraye to bemiram... gerye nakon ke ashkat baraye man ye darde.... tahamole ghame to mano divone karde...

hichki meslem man toro dost nadare ino az to chesham mitoni bekhoni... to bodi jonamo omramo kesi ke mikhastam, ghasam be rastamo ke mikhay bedoni.....*

that's not benyamin!! that's Hamid Askari!

hahahaha i knowwwwwww omg hahahhahaaaaaaaa mordam az khande hahaaha hamid askari doesnt even sound like benyamin what the hell hahahhaha NICE it made me laugh..... A LOT! HAHA

0o0opsi :bl my bad!!

why did i think thats benyamin :huh:

Awkheyyy Naazi! To be fair, Iranian singers in Iran all sound the same to me.

Awkheyyy Naazi! To be fair, Iranian singers in Iran all sound the same to me.

eshtebashod dige :bl since there are jst too many of em i cant usually tell who is who :unsure:

I wish Benyamin would hurry up and release his new CD! I for one found "85" to be the most promising album from an Iranian artist in many years!