Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
amir_persian

iranian singers Vs L.A (iranians)

i personally believe the LA music scene is drying up with only a few good productions coming out. The new music from iran has been very refressing. e.g

Benyamin

Chavoshi

Yeganeh

Farzad Farzin

Mehdi moghdam

any many more

there is much higher experimental value to the Iran-based artists' works! However mostly the non-Mojaaz artists!

i find myself listening to more and more iranian music from inside iran as the LA music scene is really starting to annoy me...everything is repetitive, their popularity within iran is also in demise...this summer all i could hear blasting out of the cars was mojaz LA is falling from grace...i love mehdi moghadam, hamireza va alireza :DD

iranian singers defenantly

Iranian singers generaly use better lyrics cause they have a wider range to choose from being in Iran. and I hate to say it but they know alot more about "persian music" and "persian notes" than the singers in LA. which makes them come up with better arrangements and better music quality overall.

Iranian singers generaly use better lyrics cause they have a wider range to choose from being in Iran. and I hate to say it but they know alot more about "persian music" and "persian notes" than the singers in LA. which makes them come up with better arrangements and better music quality overall.

with benyamin, fereydoon and esfahani my fav singers at the moment are from iran

Mehdi Asadi ..is a good song.

Mehdi Moghaddam

there is much higher experimental value to the Iran-based artists' works! However mostly the non-Mojaaz artists!

exactly :)

exactly :)

I agree, however more often than not, these experimental gestures are often marred by poor production. Another criticism i have of the domestic industry is that "singers" are far too reliant on autotune studio manipulation. Don't get me wrong it sometimes works, Benyamin pulled it off succesfully. Now though the domestic scene is flooded with singers using the same studio techniques and it's almost impossible to tell some of them apart lol. It is nice to see artists flourishing domestically though and hopefully as the industry grows so too will the talent and quality of productions..

L.A singers