Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
BroKen_SmiLe

I want to dump my gf/bf

How much I hate that fat gray Gorilla...I can not stand sleeping next to her for one more night...she starts bitching form the second I step into my house...She has the creepiest smile ever...It seems she grows a tooth every month because when I married her she looked normal but now she has more teeth than a Funking cow does...she calls my cell phone every 10 minutes and sniffs my penis every night when I come home to see if I slept with someone...she wears my clothes when we go out even though I bought her a pile of clothes...she puts the heaters on 80 while I can not even breath, and says don’t touch it or I'll Funk you up...I have to take shower in my mother's house because my wife likes to rub my balls and finger Funk me...she put $50,000 in stock and said if you ever leave me I'll hire a bounty hunter to bring me your empty ball sack...

Oh dear friends, how can I get rid of this beast??

Um, tell her you think you guys aren't right for each other and you are confident that both of you would be happier with other more compatible people?

Just an idea.

Sounds like you married Lolita!

to chi migi goozoo? agar movazebe khodet nabashi i'l come and marry YOU!! muhahahahaahah

Sounds like you married Lolita!

:punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

ur very naughty al!!!!!!!

she is an angel

look at that smile

she would never do stuff like that

How much I hate that fat gray Gorilla...I can not stand sleeping next to her for one more night...she starts bitching form the second I step into my house...She has the creepiest smile ever...It seems she grows a tooth every month because when I married her she looked normal but now she has more teeth than a Funking cow does...she calls my cell phone every 10 minutes and sniffs my penis every night when I come home to see if I slept with someone...she wears my clothes when we go out even though I bought her a pile of clothes...she puts the heaters on 80 while I can not even breath, and says don’t touch it or I'll Funk you up...I have to take shower in my mother's house because my wife likes to rub my balls and finger Funk me...she put $50,000 in stock and said if you ever leave me I'll hire a bounty hunter to bring me your empty ball sack...

Oh dear friends, how can I get rid of this beast??

:huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove::huglove:

I want to go play laser tag tonight with my friends. but I didn't tell her yet b/c I'm afraid whether she doesn’t let me go or says I want to come with you...

LOLITA YOU LOOK LIKE HER JUST BEFORE I MARRY HER!(JK)

Al goozoo bebin che shorroo kardi...pesarak zesht :p

ok on a more serious note if what uv written above is true do u really wanna be sharing this kind of marital issues with other ppl on a forum? and calling your wife a fat gray gorilla...dude shes your wife u dont love her anymore talk to her dont be slaggin her off on a forum that she dont even know about, hows that gonna help? Communication is key in a relationhsip...im still stumped at how u married this woman if u despise her so much? id love to hear her side....

Communication is key in a relationhsip...im still stumped at how u married this woman if u despise her so much? id love to hear her side....

Ditto.

Geez.

If you are serious, sitting on your arse &slagging your wife off on a forum really isnt gonna help situatuons.

As lolita37 saiid, all you really need to do is talk to her, settle your difference maybe?

&if your taking the piss, dude, grow up =]

i agree with whats been said (except for maybe cactus' comment :p)

you really need to talk to each other, cause if these are permanent feelings, and not the result of a recent fight or argument or whatever, i think you should take this seriously and talk to her.. youll be doing both of you guys a favor.. you deserve to share your life with someone who's company and appearance pleases you, and the same goes for her..

good luck!

Could you please film your interaction with her and post it plz! You'll be like the Persian version of Married with Children! Have Lolita dye her hair red and make a couple kids and get a dog!

Could you please film your interaction with her and post it plz! You'll be like the Persian version of Married with Children! Have Lolita dye her hair red and make a couple kids and get a dog!

hey leave me out of this domestic mess thanx!

No thank you, talk for yourself buddy, I'm already trying to get rid of one!

You think, I can hold a camera in front of her face dude? she will shove that camera in my Azz!!

i agree with whats been said (except for maybe cactus' comment :p)

you really need to talk to each other, cause if these are permanent feelings, and not the result of a recent fight or argument or whatever, i think you should take this seriously and talk to her.. youll be doing both of you guys a favor.. you deserve to share your life with someone who's company and appearance pleases you, and the same goes for her..

good luck!

No this way is safer, you don't know what kind of monster I'm dealing with. I'm too scared talking to someone else so I come here to share my problem. May be someone knows how to get rid of her. I don't care I have no mercy to her, just somebody plz get this badgirl off of my thing:((

Communication is key in a relationhsip...im still stumped at how u married this woman if u despise her so much? id love to hear her side....

Ditto.

Geez.

If you are serious, sitting on your arse &slagging your wife off on a forum really isnt gonna help situatuons.

As lolita37 saiid, all you really need to do is talk to her, settle your difference maybe?

&if your taking the piss, dude, grow up =]

I'm not trying to make my relation better, IDK how the Funk I got married to this badgirl. she got me drunk and rapped me! After 3 months she came to me and said that she is infected with my sperm injection (pregnant). She said his father and brother are coming to make me pregnant (revenge). I was so scared of her that I could imagine what kind of Funking people his family are so I agreed to get married. IDK if it was my luck or what, but she miss carried the baby. After that I start to mix anti-pregnancy pills in her favorite drink that tests like urine and no one but her drinks it, because I knew that she is gonna try to make babies out of me. two weeks ago after one month that I've been doing this she found out about the pills and threat me with a knife. I was lucky that neighbors got me out of her hands. since then I've been trying to run away and stuff, but whenever I tried she caught me!!

im sorry but i think you are ***Edited out***no offence but your story doesnt add up...clear example : you cant take contraception and not know, trust me your body changes.

if any of is true then youre just a wuss, you come here and tell a bunch of random people about your problems but you wont say it to your wifes face and youre wondering why nothing gets better!

and if you really cant and youre scared for your life, file for divorce and go to the police and get an avo..

***Edited out*** behinde someones back doesnt make anything better for you

Please re-consider your approach!

Edited by Keano

im sorry but i think you are full of crap! no offence but your story doesnt add up...clear example : you cant take contraception and not know, trust me your body changes.

if any of is true then youre just a wuss, you come here and tell a bunch of random people about your problems but you wont say it to your wifes face and youre wondering why nothing gets better!

and if you really cant and youre scared for your life, file for divorce and go to the police and get an avo..

bitching behinde someones back doesnt make anything better for you

Oh, Sorry hon if I hurt your feelings but who put you on contraception that changed your body? or you just use them as a part of your job huh??

***Edited out*** as I said I've got caught by that ***edited out***, and this is my business where and to whom talk about my problem. This place 've been made to share our problems!

By the way it seems you are the one that got offended. Damn, ***edited out*** are always covering for each others Azz but dudes are just bunch of haters.

Consider this as your first warning!

Edited by Keano

LOL

with that attitude no wonder why you get treated the way you do

who has an attitude, me or you that poped out of nowhere and sayed you are full of crap and... huh?

At least I didn't report your user.

Get a ***eddited out*** and stop ***edited out***around me!

Next time there won't be any warning!

Edited by Keano

lol be nazare man in baba hame ro sare kar gozashte....