Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
salam

Racism

Today, on my bus ride home from school, a girl asked where I was from. I said Iran, and she freaks out and moved to opposite end of bus. She actually asked me to please not blow her up or shoot her with my AK-47. She was serious is the thing that bugs me... She actually think I was gonna kill her! :yuk:

OMG ppl can be so goddam stupid!!! that really fucks me off how ppl can be so outright ignorant :punishing_wft:

OMG ppl can be so goddam stupid!!! that really fucks me off how ppl can be so outright ignorant :punishing_wft:

I agree! I half want to put a box under my shirt with something inside it that ticks just to teach her a lesson!

Today, on my bus ride home from school, a girl asked where I was from. I said Iran, and she freaks out and moved to opposite end of bus. She actually asked me to please not blow her up or shoot her with my AK-47. She was serious is the thing that bugs me... She actually think I was gonna kill her! :yuk:

wtf!!!

i hate ppl like that

engadr weird hastan

and they dont even realize it either

eybi nadare aziz be del nagir they are just stupid

:huglove:

wtf!!!

i hate ppl like that

engadr weird hastan

and they dont even realize it either

eybi nadare aziz be del nagir they are just stupid

:huglove:

ppl probably were more scared of her than they were of you!!! bloody psycho woman!!! :punishing_wft:

What an idiot. You are right, we are nicer and politer than them.

All this is political. They deliberately brain wash people. Otherwise people themselves aren't so stupid.

Although, I hate racism! But! Let's be honest! Everyone could be a kind of racist if you think about it!?

I'm sorry sweetheart, but yes some people are very ignorant. That's because of the Media here and the way they present us. They are making a beast out of us. I study Nuclear Engineering here and the very first question that comes to their mind is, "Are planning to go back to Iran, after college?"

Although, I hate racism! But! Let's be honest! Everyone could be a kind of racist if you think about it!?

True. But I believe that one difference between a "racist" individual (like that girl on the bus) and someone who is not considered racist is level of tolerance. We all have our own opinions and judgments about everybody and it's not just based solely on race.

Anybody can think whatever they wish in regards to people of another race, there is no stopping that, but respect is something that must be shown in order to keep ourselves from fighting anyone and everyone we come across who looks/acts/talks different than we do. :)

^^ well said =)

I'm sorry sweetheart, but yes some people are very ignorant. That's because of the Media here and the way they present us. They are making a beast out of us. I study Nuclear Engineering here and the very first question that comes to their mind is, "Are planning to go back to Iran, after college?"

the ignorance of some people!!

salam jan in situations like these you should just laugh and go: damn i pity this person.. never let stuff like this bother you, like lolita said, ppl were probably more scared of her than of you (if they were in their right minds)

:friends::friends:

^^ well said =)

salam jan in situations like these you should just laugh and go: damn i pity this person.. never let stuff like this bother you, like lolita said, ppl were probably more scared of her than of you (if they were in their right minds)

thanks freeiran! :friends:

True. But I believe that one difference between a "racist" individual (like that girl on the bus) and someone who is not considered racist is level of tolerance. We all have our own opinions and judgments about everybody and it's not just based solely on race.

Anybody can think whatever they wish in regards to people of another race, there is no stopping that, but respect is something that must be shown in order to keep ourselves from fighting anyone and everyone we come across who looks/acts/talks different than we do. :)

very well said and i totally agree!!!! :friends:

very well said and i totally agree!!!! :friends:

i agree also!

Ok you guys! Anything is quite pretty in Black & White picture!

I wish I was that Morpheus dude in Matrix! I really like to use that phrase ones... " Welcome to the real world " :flirt:

I think what you guys said is based one something like a dream or some kind of fantasy world!

There are no similarities in between people and that what caused Evolution in the first place... It calls variation!

People are not similar, Mentally, psychologically and physically! That is why we see different cultures,beliefs and Idols in this world!

In a particular society! A combination of the past and present thoughts, makes up it's civilization and culture and back to the basic again, Having different mentality and also the force which is inserted from environmental side of the chain, causes cultures and also other things like physical appearance to be different!

That's why in different countries people have different taste, different culture, different beliefs and only the fittest one will survive!

If I don't see myself compatible with a certain culture which is also common in certain society and keep myself far from that, does it necessarily means that I'm a racist! Also does it mean that If I use a name ( Nationality or country ) which specify and represent, the culture, which by the way has been generated by peoples thoughts! Doesn't means that I hate those people or I think I better then them!

Maybe is the word Racist is the problem! The way I see it, It is the acceptance of differences in between people and by people I mean the majority and not the minority!

:)

^^ well said =)

np azizam :air_kiss_wft:

IDK man racism is good, I'm racist, too. I'm better than you, you, you and anyone else that breaths. I hate everyone, I hate you, I hate you, you and anyone on milky way galaxy I hate myself, too.

Sincere,

Master

IDK man racism is good, I'm racist, too. I'm better than you, you, you and anyone else that breaths. I hate everyone, I hate you, I hate you, you and anyone on milky way galaxy I hate myself, too.

Sincere,

Master

rofl :happy wft:

It's not racism, it's ignorance!

think ur right iranian is natanality and persian is the race :diablo:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

beat this

:diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo::diablo: