Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

Guest Konjkav

Hey u two get out of this mood, cheer up and lets talk about good things, mahesh,,,,,,, dont worry , u wont get drown,,,,,,, chand ta mard too in otagh hast nejatat midan........ lol

i mean seriously, dont u think this is sad? dont u think this terrible?

Guest maheshabe14

ok ok..thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah its sad..depressing..in humane..all the package!

Guest Konjkav

Thank u, at least u agree, that is a good start............. ;)

U are doing good

Guest maheshabe14

i agree with you on these issues..i just dont like it when u blame everything on one religion..i hate fighting about religion..its so stupid when people do..all these wars that took place was because of religion and people wanting to be better than everyone else! :(

Guest Konjkav

i am not against religion........i am against Islam that pretends is a divine religion...casue if man could get to God by his own understanding or ways God wouldnt send religion........so anything that is not divine it is not a way to reach God, specially about Islam its all bad

Guest maheshabe14

oh My God...here you again..im not going to post in this topic anymore..byeeee

Guest maheshabe14

awwwww..akhm nakon konjkav joon..(chesh siah do abroohat ba dele man ghahr mikonan...rahe safe asheghy ro vaseh man kaj mikonan ;) )u should be happy that im not here making stupid remarks anymore...btw why dont u register??? :huh:

Guest Konjkav

cause i usually forget my passwords......posting as a gust is the easiet way, but if u want me to register, well i would reconsider lol

anyways, why don u participate, i respect ur opinions but u never told us why u disagree and nevfer brouht any " reason " why islam is right or at least why Islam is not violent.....

i like to hear ur side as well...................... that makes a forum interesting, u alwasy say i disagree and or dont tell that but u never reason with me....u know aht i am saying?......wel it is late in Iran so gonna log off for now.... :D

P.S. this forum needs some female otherwise people will stop posting :D

Im no longer replying to these posts. As shazdeh_khanom Said, if your not looking for answers your not gonna find them. Konjkav my dear friend Interpetation is very important. As I said before you can use the Quran for good or bad. Monafeghin Used it one way. The Khalifeh used it one way. But to understand its real meanings are the essence.

I dont believe your out to do good konjkav but just to say your 2 cents and every post you hate on Islam. Even if I give you an answer to the posts that you made about those Ayeh. Will you accept it? Will you accept my source? Of course the answer is no, cause your not looking for an answer your looking ot disprove Islam. If I was you and wanted to make a good impression on people and why they should be a christian I wouldnt start by saying your book is this your prophet is that your beliefs are crap, your religeon says to kill. As christians say WWJD? If thats what he would than keep on doing it.

But one tip to everyone whos muslim christian or any other religeon, imagine the day of judgement and imagine for one second if you are wrong and another religeon was right what would happen?? thats why no matter what religeon or belief you are you have toUnderstand them all, and research them all.

Guest Konjkav

first of all if ur answer is from Koran i would accept it , cause i am here to dicuss the teachings going on in Koran not other books or other peoples " interpretation" if u want to do that i ahve plenty of sources......as i said earlier find out for urself, u are inteligent guy, that is why u r here and discussing with me, why not finding out the answer for urslef? why always rely on peoples opnion.......

and please dont pretend or even lie to urslef......." these verses Need interpratation" why doenst it need interpratation? here is why.....cause Koran says the book is so simple to everyone must understand,,,,,,( there is a verse saying that ) 2 - if God wants to speak to people He wouldnt us to be confused and wouldnt send the Most important message in a way that couldnt be understood......3 i do not trust no one,,,,,this is my life and my desteniy and my own eternity and ,....and i want to find out for myslef.....

so please do not quote others so called olama , mola , andishmadan and whoever;s saying,,,,,,lets read the Koran and find out the answers from Koran itslef.....

and i am not here only expressing my feekings about this book , iam here to reason, and so far no one has brought be a good reasom to disagree with me regarding the verses and things i have said, u all say u are disrespectin,,,,hey if Korans verses insult u that is not my falut,,,,this is what it teaches.....and please if disagree bring me reasons why , if u think i am wrong try to tell me why.....allright?

and u are right iam here to disaprove Islam and u think i m wrong bring me verses and reasons why i am wrong.....

and i am not here to promoter Christianity or Jedism or any other religion, i am here to say hey this book is wrong and if i have qoted some verses from jews or christians it was becasue u wanted to compare Islam with other religions and i had to say that was not right,,.i dared to compare cause i have read and still reading these books including islam......anyways i am here to discuss islam and not other religion......and u r right christinas say wwjd......but i am not here to promote christiaity however i have my own belief and opninon about Chtristians and if i want to promote christianity i wolud do as Bibole teaches in a loving way and showing love.........but my intenton is not talking about Bible..ot Torah or anyother book....

and i agree with ur last statemet and that i waht iam all trying to say.....what if " what if : that u r not right ,,,,,what if after death u realize, man i was all wrong, and what if i was decieved.........and try not to get to that point why not studying all ways and find out without having this "ta asob amis" view....try to open our heart to way and try it,,,see which one is right............

i thghout islam was the one,,,so i began to study, ,,,,the more i studied i found out,,,man i was decived and been lied to all these years wasted my life on a belife that makes no sense and all violent , and not only i didnt even fnid myslef close to God, but i was way far from Him and His love

sorry for this long post dear justsomeguy,,,, itried to "answer" to every line u posted.

good day

Guest Konjkav

why do u want me to register? lol

too much time to do that,.......u do that for me ok? lol

here is my info

name: siavash

lastname: ******

age 31

Job: self employed

will this help? lol

send me password and username to my email lol

take care u guys

Guest maheshabe14

jedi migi??passs sab kon naro hanooze jish boose lala...ta emailamo nagerefty...

ageh sareh kary basheh..yaakkkkk chizi behet midamaaaaa ;)

Guest Guest_konjkav

dastet dard nakone

mamnoonam, too tired slept couple hours,,,,,lolol..............

Konjkav joon,

ok dear... whatever makes you happy! after all you are sooo damn right and YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

lots of love,

Me

p.s. A bit of ranting ....

1) It breaks my heart to see how all the anger, hate and frustration that have sooooooo deeply penetrated your heart and soul, have masked your heart from seeing the truth … it would have been soooo good if for a minute you gave yourself the benefit of the doubt and OPENED UP your heart to the truth…. Unfortunately, as much as I’d love to help you see the truth, I don’t seem to be able to get through to you, it is not something that I or anyone else can “inject” into your thoughts, you have to really want to find the truth … the best I can do is pray with my heart and soul that one day, you liberate yourself from all this anger, doubt, hate and frustration towards Islam and find certainty, eternal love, peace and tranquility in your heart, and discover the true beauty of Islam… amen!

2) the gifts that Islam brought is not something that I make up! Even Islamic Architecture! Go to your nearest public or university library, type in the word “Islamic Architecture” in the search menu and you will surely get heaps of books that explain this great phenomenon! Or even ask some architecture students .. they will explain it much better than I do… the same goes on for medicine, algebra, chemistry, astronomy etc… but finding the truth, requires one to face the possibility of being wrong and that takes a lot of courage… but I do truly invite you to for a minute put all this anger and hate aside and truly search for the truth, regardless of the fact that it might be contrary to your own theory of hate towards Islam…

3) you mentioned:

U'd better read the Koran and any other book for urself and find out for urself,

you are absolutely right, lets go to the actual source, shall we?

The second “Soreh” of the holly Koran as you know is “bagareh” .. ok let’s look at the first ayeh: the second ayeh says “Zalekal ketaba la raiba fih, fihe hodan lel mottaghin” and then “ al lazina yomenona bel gheib va yaghimona salat”…. Notice this very specific ayeh “yomenona belgheib” …. Ok, so it says this is the book for those who believe in gheib… I don’t know about you, but 99.99% of the so-called Muslims that I know DO NOT meet the criteria for this, they do not even know what “ghieb” is, let alone having “iman” or belief in it… having “iman” or belief in gheib requires truly experiencing it, how can one have believe in something if one hasn’t experienced it? HOW DARE THEY TRY TO INTERPRET THE HOLLY KORAN, WHERE THEY DO NOT EVEN MEET THIS CRITERIA?

Let me explain by a way of analogy, let’s say someone wants to go to university and get a PHD in ,, let’s say physics…. Of course the university asks them to meet certain criteria, they NEED TO HAVE THE ASSUMED KNOWLEDGE and meet the criteria in order to be able to enroll, otherwise they get blocked from enrolling.. ok so let’s say some one who hasn’t even got the knowledge of high school physics,.. would they be given the permission to enroll? Hellll nooooooooooooooo!!!

So if this person who hasn’t even met the criteria for this course and doesn’t have the background knowledge goes and opens up a physics text book and tries to make sense of it, and because of his/her limited knowledge and lack of understanding finds some stuff in it, which seem to contradict other part of it, or finds parts which do not seem to make sense or seem to go against their knowledge, would they have the right to criticize the author of the book ….of course not! This person is not even eligible to read the book, because they do not have the prerequisite knowledge for it….

Ok, as I said I haven’t had the privilege of getting acquainted with you, but it seems to me that you just like many of the so-called muslims do not meet the criteria to have the permission to read this book, in all honesty, have you even experienced “gheib” or know what it is, let alone have “iman” in gheib and “yaghimon al salat” and all the rest? If not, this book is clearly not for you and so you need not to go beyond this second ayeh… until you meet the prerequisite for it and become “eligible” to read the rest…. Until then, you shouldn’t even allow yourself to go even further, and this book is clearly not for you, because as I said at the beginning the holly Koran clearly mentions for whom this book is for and most ppl don’t even meet the criteria for it…

Believe me hun, I’m not there myself, not even close, but at least Im trying in one way another to become eligible and to meet the criteria to go beyond the second ayeh…..

So hopefully, one glorious day, when we both meet the criteria to read this book, then we can both explore the meaning of other Sorehs and you can come to me and say why this and why that… until then, we should remember that this book is not for us and we do not have the eligibility of reading it… until we believe in “gheib”… and believing in “gheib” my friend,,,, requires trusting God and letting him/her/it to enter one’s heart and showing one the truth…. So that’s why I invited you to STOP reading the Koran, or practicing any religion and truly searching for God in your heart and Soul… that’s why I referred you to Hafez’z soreh… “bi deli dar hame ahval khoda ba oo boood”

if you don’t mind me saying, you are looking for the truth in the external world, whereas in reality, the truth is embedded in your heart and soul and you have to Allow it to shine through you, inside your heart… you can keep posting in this forum, keep bashing the holly Koran, keep expressing hate and anger towards it and frustrate your heart and soul with all this irritation or you can stop posting here and stop looking for the truth through all these external elements and truly find it in your heart.. it is only when you truly “experience” and “have faith in gheib” that you meet the eligibility to read the rest of the Koran… until then, keep searching in your heart and soul and definitely stop reading the Koran cause it is certainly not for you and you will be wasting your time reading it and trying to make sense of it….

4) and finally after one meets the criteria, then one truly discovers that this is the book of “self-knowledge” and nothing more… it is all about you…. You referred to soreh 4:76ok, let’s look at it: “fag ha te lo o lia al sheitan” “ so fight ye against the friends of Satan” … as I said different ppl give different interpretations to it: you might think “friends of Satan are those ppl in the external worlds… ok let’s go kill those bastards… based on your “limited knowledge” – with all the sue respect- you might say to me: “see Shazdeh_khanom joon, I told you…. This book is all about promoting fight and murdering ppl”… I will look at it, and based on my belief that this is the book about self-knowledge , I will come up and say “Konjkav joonam, it is about fighting the DEMONS IN YOUR SOUL.. FIGHTING DOUBT, FEAR, NEGATIVITY…. Koran is not about how you should respond to the external world, but it is about how you should go about developing and improving your own spirituality… so whenever the Koran refers to killing or fighting the “kofar” or “sheitan” or whatever, it is not about fighting other ppl, but it is about fighting all the negativity inside your own soul, so that you can discover the beauty of existence and become one with the universe”…

Islam is all about peace and tranquility, those soreh, are about fighting the demons inside you so that you can improve, and develop and become one with the universe…. But unfortunately, most of the so-called muslims fail to realize this, live a life full of hate and anger and KILL in the name of Koran, thinking that they are acting according to its soreh, whereas in reality, this book is not even for them and they are not even eligible to go beyond the second ayeh cause they have not even experienced, let alone believed in “gheib” … and that my friend, is truly saddddd………

I rest my case and shall say no more!

Good luck with finding the answers to WHY…

Lots of love………

Me

Guest Guest_Konjkav

truth? what is truth? did u find the truth in Koran?

i opened up my heart to the truth but Islam was not that one so i looked for another one the real "truth"

pray for me? pray to who? God of Islam? is that a God? do some more research on Allah and find out what that name comes from

3-i am, not looking for health or medical advise in Koran i have my own doctors, what i need is medicin to my soul which Islam could offer olnly poison.. if i wanted to get some knowledge about thiese things theree were wiser peope than Mohammad andits Koran..

y dont u people reas that book in ur language so u dont need broken translation and ur listeners wont get confused or aggrivated....... Farsi is the key , in order to understand it reas it in farsi.....i will poist the rest in an hour ....sorry gota go.....

Guest Guest_Konjkav

u ahve no idea what u r talking about, u have just learned some words and repreating them , u are in total contridict with the Koran......

this is the trick been used for years to keep people like u and me away from thinking and questioning of the Koran ......why? casue if u do as i did u will find out , there is no spirutaul message that would get u to God,

look dear this is what they want u to do, to find urdself so unworthy of readibng this book and meditating about it.......is religion for human or man for religion.....think about this,...........theyare presenting the Koran as if human is for this book , that is just rediculaous

look like u havent reads the whole Koran,,,,,,why? this " ferinds of satan" that u ahve translated to are Christinas and jews and basically everybody who doent believ in islam......... why they are not spritual beings or forces or feelings or whatever u call it,casue it says " mitoonid az zanhaye inha ghanimat bebarid, va mal aha ra kasb konid" i dont think " people from external world" have belongings tjhat mohammad and his folowers " ghanimat bebarand"

and they dont have hands as Koran says cut their hands..... How in the world u translated kaferan to people from external world? be realistic.......and there are more clear verses that mentions christinas and jews that muslims should fight with.........

dont decieve urself.....i know it is hard to accept it casue u have grown up with all these belifes but gotta accep what is right......

i shall say no more till my next turn

lol

As I said I rest my case…. Nothing further to add your honor… ;)

p.s.

Konjkav joon, you don’t seem to be reading my posts properly, Koran should be read in Farsi? What the helll?????? It was written in Arabic and you are telling me to read it in Farsi? May be that’s why you are misinterpreting it aziz e delam? :)

The meaning of words get lost in translation! U must read it in Arabic to understand it, not Farsi for God’s sake and as I said stop reading it pleaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

I referred you ro Baghareh, in arabic, the language it was written in and I said if you haven’t even experienced the[[[[[ Arabic: ghib/English: Unseen/ Farsi: na dideh, ]]]]]]]stop reading in… experiencing gheib requires one to meditate in peace to ask for guidance… not to post comments in forums…

But I don’t seem to get through to you….

I hope that one Glorious day, you open up your heart…………but please, please please stop reading the Koran, it seems to do nothing more than messing with your head!! STOP READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No further comments your honor…. I REST MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

FULL STOP…. :lol::D :p