why?

And as for the title of this thread:

Why you wanna trip on me???

Why, why, why, why????

Why, Why, Why, Why???

By MJ! ;)

Guest konjkav

Sma sned us a alink about ali, i was browsin throu that website, found that teaching of Koran about women, i remeber someone posted that Islam give lots of value to women, well he read the verses posted there, u will see what Islam thinks about female...

hard to belive but read it

http://www.kavehroom.com/zan.htm

Guest maheshabe14
:lol: bebinam ein kaveh room male khoone vadegye.>konjkav o sam enghadr heily khoshehsoon oomade az ein site ;)

My GOD, the response I am getting is childish at best. Don’t go into who/what the site is for, read the material no one has said anything about the goals of the site. Having said that it’s pretty nice site.

Konjkov (I take it you are a he) has the right attitude, he at least is reading/looking around. He may come off strong about his feeling which has put most of you on the defensive mode, Fair enough! I have looked at his arguments and the replies he has gotten. Most of the replies to his points are directed at his person, they are pretty much rude. While he gives his reasoning for his beliefs, the counter arguments are going below the belt.

Well, lets take a closer look, most of the people that have taken offense to his remarks live in North America!!! They are here either to live permanently or to study!!! Funny don’t you think? Here is a bunch people who love Islam yet they are not in an Islamic Country. Why don’t they Study back home? Why do they come to North America and better themselves thanks to all the None Muslims who have developed this system. Why can’t they get their education back home?

You know Iran was the first country to have “Woman Lawyers” in the world. We give many rights to woman before many other Western Nations. But that was in Shahs time, we since then have regressed many years, and taken away those rights. What do you think caused it?

--- Disclaimer -------

The above comment may be the dumbest comments on this thread yet. After all who can compete to:

Why you wanna trip on my???

Why, why, why, why????

Why, Why, Why, Why???

By MJ! 

ohhh kingggg/./thats the smartest thing ive heard in this thread!

Takbir

Guest King Keano
My GOD, the response I am getting is childish at best. Don’t go into who/what the site is for, read the material no one has said anything about the goals of the site. Having said that it’s pretty nice site.

Konjkov (I take it you are a he) has the right attitude, he at least is reading/looking around. He may come off strong about his feeling which has put most of you on the defensive mode, Fair enough! I have looked at his arguments and the replies he has gotten. Most of the replies to his points are directed at his person, they are pretty much rude. While he gives his reasoning for his beliefs, the counter arguments are going below the belt.

Well, lets take a closer look, most of the people that have taken offense to his remarks live in North America!!! They are here either to live permanently or to study!!! Funny don’t you think? Here is a bunch people who love Islam yet they are not in an Islamic Country. Why don’t they Study back home? Why do they come to North America and better themselves thanks to all the None Muslims who have developed this system. Why can’t they get their education back home?

You know Iran was the first country to have “Woman Lawyers” in the world. We give many rights to woman before many other Western Nations. But that was in Shahs time, we since then have regressed many years, and taken away those rights. What do you think caused it?

--- Disclaimer -------

The above comment may be the dumbest comments on this thread yet. After all who can compete to:

Why, why, why, why????

Why, Why, Why, Why???

By MJ! 

Takbir

Allaaho Akbar, Konjkav ... Marg bar... ;) :rolleyes:B)

What else? ;)

Guest Konjkav
Allaaho Akbar, Konjkav ... Marg bar...   

What else? 

Do u know why the call allah "akbar"? which i am sure u know it means allah is the greatest

Guest Konjkav

What else? 

Do u know why the call allah "akbar"? which i am sure u know it means allah is the greatest

Guest King Keano

What else? 

And maybe that's why they wish nations' death on it!!!!

It's sad, so sad, so sad, it's a sad sad situation! And it's getting more and more absurd!!! :(

Guest King Keano
I mean why they use the phrase?

Then what is it supposed to be??

Allaho Asghar? :huh:

Guest maheshabe14

--- Disclaimer -------

Why, why, why, why????

Why, Why, Why, Why???

By MJ! 

Takbir

well sam jan i didnt come to this country with my own wish..i was a little kid..so if thats what your getting at..if i had the ability i would go back to iran any second,..,and u know what..speaking of that./.i willl go back and i will use my education to help the people of my country!

if konjkav is living in a islamic country he can alwayz leave..i dont care if he doesnt have the money..many people leave in all sorts of ways..so dont tell me hes living in an islamic country..thats HIS choice..hes like what 30 years old something??

i never disrespected konjkav ,,i just asked him not to disrespect other peoples beliefs! he is only bashing Islam..!! all other religions have negative points aswell.......but as i said we should talk about their good points and not their bad because too much of that crap is leading to wars and disgusting acts of violence in teh world!

i do not put up links to bash a certain religion..!! unlike some people here!

SAM, what I said about Iraq being by christians of course I know thats not what chrisitianity is about. Im not stupid. But as konjkav says if a couple so called muslims do somthing than its Islam.

All I have heard from konjkav is Islam says this and Islam says that which is bad. Than I give him reasoning then he says oh you cant use Quran, Hadith , Any european writters, or any book to prove what Im saying.

So he is making up stuff, just saying stuff out of context and I try to show him or tell him anything but he declines it no matter what sourse I use. But we are suppose to accept everything he says with out him having any source, by him just typing. If you go back read all my posts I say in all of them where I can quote it from.

Those are the things that bothers me, one that he doesnt accept any source even non muslim , even christian sources that say stuff about Islam. He just comes out and says Islam says to kill.

I feel like Im talking to a 5 year old you tell him 1+1=2 but hes like I like cartoons and math sucks 1+1= -400.

Thats why my last post I came out with an argument like that. I was just talking to konjkav the way he talks. I can just come out and say christians say its ok to rape people. And if you try to prove it to me Ill keep saying it over and over and over again without a reason. And if you give me a good reason I wont accept it and Say christians say its Ok to Rape, kill ,murder ,steal.

Of course I know konjkav is gonna give me a reason now behind it and If I reply from any source his still not gonna accept it.

Guest Konjkav

i gave u address so u could look for it, that source is Koran....i thought u read that book........Dude it is in there..........what are u talking about, what do u mean i dont give u anysource to back up my words, ofcourse i do give u address so u could read up on that.

and if i tell u islam is promoting violence i backed it up with korans verses..............u say christians rape...allright show me a verse in christians books..............

if u want all exact address like chapeter and verse , allright i will do that, cause i know what is going on in koran......

i said women are not respected in koran i backed it up by pointing on nesahs soureh.....

i said it contridistcs itslef with polinting out baghare 274-277

i said and the koran is right there read it.

outher sources? it will makes Islam case worse...... there are stupid teachings in ahadith.......u know it, i know it , everyt body knows it.....

and if u think my writings are childish then stop replying.

am i right maheshabe?

:D

Guest maheshabe14

:lol: bichareh maheshabe14 ;)

" man nemigooyam ke to bayad aancheh ra ke man migooyam bavar koni! Na ..faghat GOOSH BEDEH! va Zibayie goosh dadan khaleseh hamin ast: agar tamaman goosh bedahy har aancheh ke dorost ast varede ghalbat mishavad va har aancheh ke nadorost,, khahad oftad" osho ;)

there have been lots and lots of wonderful things said by different ppl in this particular threat and I feel privileged to have had the opportunity to read them, and it is probably not my place to say anything, but Konjkav joon, if you don’t mind me asking, do you really wanna know “WHY” or are you just asking?

I personally don’t know about this topic -or anything else in life for that matter- not even as little as .00001% of other ppl in this forum, but what I do know and strongly believe in, is SEEK AND THY SHALL FIND…. Konjkav joon, unfortunately I haven’t had the opportunity to get acquainted with you and I don’t wanna jump to conclusions, but I get a sense that you do not really want to know why but u are just asking…

I personally believe- based on my own experiences- that if you are a true SEEKER and seek inside your heart, God/nature/creator whatever you may wish to call him/her/it will open the door in your heart and show you the way… I know it might sound a bit corny, but it is sooo true, and once you experience it, it is PURELY INDESCRIBABLE!! Orgasmic is not even the word to describe the moment; it is 500% pure ecstasy…..

You know hun, we all have choices in life, you can concentrate on these poisonous and destructive thoughts, and let all these doubts and negativity sh** all over you, or you can be open to even for a minute put them aside and ask yourself what it is that you are actually looking for….

In your previous post you said and I respectfully quote

i said it contridistcs itslef

My love, there is contradiction every where even in the holly Bible and let me quote from my not very favorite “Simpsons” character “ Ned Flanders; it is the episode that he completely lost it and called his boss – the name has escaped my memory” and tells him “"I've done everything the Bible tells me to, even the things that contradict other parts of the Bible” … emmm,,, the magic word!! Contradiction!!! see sweetie!! Even Flanders who is a super nice guy agrees that there is a contradiction in the holly bible and he even goes further to add "Well, I say there are some things we don't want to know! Important things!" hehehehe!!!

Ok, on a more serious note, have you read “The Davinci Code” by “Dan Brown”? it has been on the New York Times Best-Seller List for 32 weeks; if not, I suggest you read it cause it fully and I mean fully questions basic Christian beliefs, points out to the noticeable contradictions that exists within the Bible , and not surprisingly he is on the hate list of most Churchgoers. I bet he could be best friends with the Flanders dude!

So as you see my dear, if you look for contradiction, you can easily find it; it is sooooo incredibly easy to find contradiction cause believe it or not words are open to interpretation, you and I could look at the same sentence and have a completely different interpretation of it… you might think the alleged “sourehs” in the holly Koran are about the inferiority of women, but I could look at them and say that neither the literal, nor the metaphoric interpretation gives me the sense that you get… ..

And you also mentioned “ahadith”… geez, that makes it even more complicated!! Ahadith as you know are the “alleged” quotes from “emamha”.. and please note that I said “alleged”… only God knows who has made them up… as I have said in my previous posts in other threats, religion is merely a tool, for manipulation and control of the mess…it is the most freaking powerful tool to tell ppl what they ought to think, not to let them think for themselves, to sell an ideology and to kill, to torture and to Shoot in the name of religions just to justify what they do… ppl are easily influenced, to kill in the name of religion….. to disguise the crime and justify it in the name of religion is the most effective way of controlling ppl; as “Shaggy” once thoughtfully said “IT WASN’ ME”, you know that song, “you know man, I got a prob, my g/f just caught me! What!! you mean she catched you? Yeah, man!! Sh*t!! I don’t know what to do!!! Well, Say it wasn’t me!!!”

So to blame the source of problem on the religion and to justify shittin over ppl in the name of religion is the easiest way to rule!! And it is so easy to grab a quote from the Holly Koran or any other holly book and say it means this and that and unfortunately, most ppl are just followers, not leaders and especially in most Moslem countries due to many factors, ppl are uneducated [by education I don’t mean a PHD Degree from Harvard, I am referring to independent thinking] and accept what they are told… and u can’t judge a religion by the ppl who “allege” to practice it, you have to take into account their culture, socioeconomic conditions etc and experience it or yourself.. better still, until u are ready to practice a religion, stop practicing a religion!! Just be spiritual and connect with god and universe or whatever u call it, but at least stop projecting jaded thoughts around w/o having actually experienced it in your heart..

also, it would have been nice if you actually referred to all the gifts that Islam brought to our country and to the world: Islamic Architecture, which even to this date is the subject of amazement and inspiration for architects around the world, medicine "eg: ebne Sina, Abo Ali Sina", chemistry, algebra, astronomy the list goes on....

So after all that has been said by all my learned friends in this magnificent forum, you have a choice my darling, you can continue to view religions through filter of hate, anger and frustration, live a life of nothing but pure doubt and continue to poison your thoughts and soul with all this Shoot, or you can live it with passion, seek the truth in your heart find it in your heart… you know, if you “khodayi nakardeh, zabonam lal” get hit by a car tomorrow, it would be too late to realize that instead of devoting your life/time to giving and receiving love and seeking the TRUTH IN YOUR HEART AND NO WHERE ELSE, you have allowed those negative thoughts and doubts to poison your thoughts and soul for the hope of scoring few appraisals from the non-believers or for whatever reason, believe me, it won’t be such a pleasant experience!! [believe me, been there, done it!! Now I’m communicating from the “other world” just like to share my experience with you]] just kidding, daaaaaaaa!! Dead can’t type!! Aren’t I super smart!!]] But you know what I mean, right?

That link that Sam jan posted … I strongly feel for those ppl, but do you think God, the creator, the one who put the beat in your heart and gave you the CHOICE to enjoy the beautiful things in life, would want us to suffer and to be tortured like that? I THINK NOT…

you don’t have to agree with me and I 100% respect your opinion, but Im just letting you know how I feel and letting you know that you have a choice to view the world from a different filter, you just have to be OPEN TO other experiences and to Listen to other ppl, not to attack them with the same thing over and over again… My advice: f**k those bastard politicians and f**k ‘em hard… [French Connection U K of course! The fashion label!! Not the bad, f word] f**k the ppl who write bullshit.. f**k those opportunistic politicians who f**kin manipulate and abuse religion to propagate their own agenda and to maintain their freakin power…they already screw their ppl’ve lives, don’t let em screw your mind and soul cause it is soooooo much more precious than that my love…

Sorry for talking my head off, but I just hate to see ppl not enjoying the gift of life, cause there is a possibility tomorrow will never come, and by then it’d be too late to change your ideologies…

So,, put on your boogie shoes, boogie the Persian style, LIVE IT UP AND LIVE WITH PASSION AND ENJOYMENT… believe me, if you let it, the answer would come to you, you don’t even have to look for it, especially not in external constituencies… this I have truly experienced…………….

I leave you with a poem from Hafez which I think is kinda related:

SALHA DEL TALAB E JAM E JAM AZ MA MIKARD,

ANCHE KHOD DASHT ZE BIGANEH TAMANNA MIKARD

GOHARI KAZ SADAF E KUUN O MAKAN BIRON AST

TALAB AZ GOMSHODEGAN E RAH E DARYA MIKARD

BIDELY DAR HAME AHVAL KHODA BA OO BOD,

OO NEMIDIDASH O AZ DOOR KHODAYA MIKARD

Lots of love and affection… All those in favour …all those against…motion carried………mowaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Guest KOnjkav

Shazdeh Khanoom

an Advidce.......instead of reading " books" written by some "dudes" about "contridictions" about some relidions...... i suggest as u say seeek and u will find the truth , ,,, U'd better read the Koran and any other book for urself and find out for urself,.....as i said in my earliest thread this is our weakness we followother peoplels sayings withouth readinbg and seeking for ourselves, this is ur case too.....u dont read THE books u just read openions given about them,............see hun......u'd better seek and u will find it for urself,,,,,,i read the Koran, i read the Torah i read tthe Bible and i read this eastern philisophies and i judged , i dpont trust on peoples judgments, i dont want others decide for me what is right and what is not , i dont care if it is "flender dude or davincie dude" u ahve ur own choice as u said urself, then u read and u decide, dont let others deciede for u dear,,,,,

again i dont judge the people , i judge the Book, u read my threads hun ,i said "Koran " teaches,,,,,,i said KORAN KORAN KORAN , i dont know why this is not clear,,,,,,that is the source casue what it teaches and what is going on in muslim world it exactly matches..........i hope i speak clear....

gifts that ISlam brought to our country.....nice one,.LOLOL it takes peoples life and ruied everything and u say it brought good gifts ....sad this is sad... a book that claims to be "from GOd driectly" just brings us good gift and inspirationn for architects and everything..... i dont know about u .... but i want a religion brings me sme good news about my soul and not about my flesh cause we have doctors and all these things......... sounds u little confused by the mission of a divine book

and if i hit by a car i am so glad i dont have one way ticket to hell by beliveing Islam.......thats for sure , one down so far......still seeking.,.

and that is right what sam has posted reminds me that God is not that violent and doesnt want us to suffer that is why i say God hasnt sent the Koran caue God is love and not a killer like these people are or like Koran teaches people to be .........agreee

the only thing i can see screwing precious iranians is the Koran so far..

i enjoy the gift of life and that is why i am sad and worried about this book casue all this hatered and making people violence and make others not to enjoy the "Gift of Life" u see?

hope i could tel one more time.....what i meant and please if u dont disagree dont attack me tell me why u r ot agree.....give me reasons why Ilsma is not violent....

thank u

Guest Konjkav

U know what dears, i decided take my time and start qoteing Koran verses, cause i want to read this here

Soreh 33:61 ....is this a verse promoting Love or Violence? and ifn case u dont know what Koran means by "maloon" let me clear that up for u, maloon in Koran is Christians and Jews u can check that in soreh 3:30 where " christians and jews are really honored" lolol in fact this is sad/

soreh 4:76....another clear verse about fighting and promoting violence, this is why many blow themselves up in public, these are the treachings encouraging them.....please read i dont make them up.

Soreh 9:29 and these fight and killoing should be against anyone who doent belive in Islam ......" ghabele tavajoh kesani ke migooyand islam azadi entekhab mideh" soreh 4:86 says not only kill but encourge other muslims to kill with u......... soreh 9:5 kill tghem wherever u find them....

some people beheading has nothing to do with Islam....well read this soreh mohammad verse 4 ,,,,,

this is sad....realy sad

Guest maheshabe14

akheyyyyy...very very sad....yeki biad ashkahayi ke mirizamo jam koneh to ro khoda..daram ghargh misham :(

Can you swim, or should I jump in there to save you.

I like to dress commando ;)

Guest maheshabe14

no i cant swim..so thats why i said come and save me..im drowning in my tears :p and if i do im pretty sure u and konjkav would be very very glad! :unsure::( <_<

I would wear black for 40 days and 40 night and give nazry to 40 neighbors on my left and right and be wery wery saaad :(

Guest maheshabe14

of course you would sammy joon..im pretty sure you guyz would have a party and sing and dance for 40 days :unsure: