Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

Guest BehnoushY

lol...

Bebin, che ghadr behet bedim dast az sare kachale ma varmidari?!

Guest Konjkav

seems i have to repeat myslef again,

I do not hatre no body, i do not hate muslims , i do not hate u guys,

i hate a religion that promotes hatred, promotes violence and it happenes to be some peoples beliefe sysytem,

if i hate them then i am what Islam wants me to be, i would be the person that islam wants its followers to be,

so i dont hate u or anyone that has this religion, i am just agains somthng that is against humanity and yet cliams to be from above which is not, and tries to be something holy by using Gods name yet teaching all kind of evil stuff.

i dont hate on one, i hope u understand that after saying it many times , then i dont have to repeat myslef

Guest maheshabe14

basheh basheh konjkav joon..i respect ue beliefs..please respect ours..tahts all im saying!

Guest BehnoushY

Yes, we understand it...thank you so much! Shab va roozHAYE khoobi dashte bashi! ;)

Guest Konjkav

i respect u too aziz,

but respectin islam itself means confirming it which i dont

Guest maheshabe14

no it doesnt..i respect ALL religions bout i do not confirm them..i respect them because its followers do..so to repect others i would have to respect tehir religious beliefs aswell..

Guest BehnoushY
i respect u too aziz,

but respectin islam itself means confirming it which i dont

Don't respect it...but since you're respecting us ( :rolleyes: ), there will be no prob!

Guest Guest

As I said on my first post here, any religion can be used for good or bad. And what you wrote about who could write about beating woman and stuff like that to disprove muslims, your not thinking with a straight mind no offense. There are over 1 billion muslims dont you think that other people (jews,christions, other religeons) would want to prove them wrong? Of course as I wrote before many european philosephors have come to the conclusion that it can not be done by anyone. Now I dont want to go into the details of that.

And about beating woman. Of course the way you wrote it, its not even written like that and the wording is wrong. second I can telll you a lot of ayeh that would sound crazy, but thats just because Im only using half of them or part of them or things like that. Just like the khalifeh did long time ago to say its ok to drink. Or many other things like that.

If you want to know about woman in Islam dont look at the world today. Woman get the highest Honor in Islam. Is it not true that we say heaven is under the mothers foot. There is a famous hadith that God says to prophet Mohammad, If it was not for you I would have never created the world, If it wasnt for Hazrat Ali I would have never created you and If it wasnt for Hazrateh Fatimeh I would have never created this world or anything at all. (not exactly word to word)

There is so much in Islam about these things. Does a bad christion make christianity a bad religion, does a bad jew make jewidisim a bad religin?

There is a Hadith that says when Imam Zaman comes, many muslim heads will say he is a kafer and trying to bring a new religion. So not everything thats done now is correct or right but that doesnt make the religion bad its self.

Dont Insult the koran, or the prophets. People are the one that have made the religion seem bad. I dont agree with any country's standing on the religion really, I think Iran is the closest but still far off from what it should be. And there is never going to be a perfect world until Imam zaman comes.

Please I dont want to type all this just to get harsh reply's I just want people to be open minded give me opinions, dont tell me that no one can write like the quran because its written so bad. Thats not making a point.

Guest Guest

Konjkav Wrote:

I do not hatre no body, i do not hate muslims , i do not hate u guys,

i hate a religion that promotes hatred, promotes violence and it happenes to be some peoples beliefe sysytem,

if i hate them then i am what Islam wants me to be, i would be the person that islam wants its followers to be,

so i dont hate u or anyone that has this religion, i am just agains somthng that is against humanity and yet cliams to be from above which is not, and tries to be something holy by using Gods name yet teaching all kind of evil stuff.

i dont hate on one, i hope u understand that after saying it many times , then i dont have to repeat myslef

All I have to say is you dont understand the religion. How does Islam promot hatred Violence? How is it against Humanity? You just make stuff up as you go along, at least give me some proof of what the REAL Islam says that its bad so I know cause if its that way maybe I should look for another religion myself.

When you talk, you cant talk out of anger and rage and just say anything. I can say all other people are wrong they teach hate they are violent against the world they kill people they steal muslims are the best! But thats just Stupid no person in their right mind would have a nice discussion like that.

Guest KOnjkav

dear unregeisterd freind,

1- i dont judge islam byt eh people who follow it, i said at the bigging that i willl bring proof from Koran itslef,

2- i dont make stuff up, i have read koran and it is in there, dont believe it, i can bring u verses,

3- and it is exact same words written in koran about woman, what is good if i it says women are honered and then there are teaching about how to punish ur wives, and theese are only in Koran, i dont even go to ahadis whcih is rediciouls, again dont believe that? i will bring verses for u

4- creating a world for a murdurder? Gid created the world fpor someone who killed anyone who stood against him? i wont even touch this subject :lol:

5- u asked how does islam promotes violence? are u serious? i thought u had read koran, havent u read that mohammad says fight with any christian and jew ? havent u read that anyone who doesnt accept Koran kill him? and it happened manytimes in stories in Koran. it says offer koran with one hand and if they didnt accept it offer sowrd with the other hand.

6- in Koran it is a direct command to muslims to fight and kill anyone who rejects allah and his prophet....... and now u ask proof me ,,,,i can writre verses or i will give u the address to check it out later.......if u really dont find them ask them next time and i will open up koran and read that for u.

7- please read this book, and read that in farsi....... sometimes not having knowledge costs us alot, as it has cost our nation,,,look at them now,,,,,,whoever i ahve talked , they havent read Koran in farsi even once, believe me i have encountered people )muslims) who cant find a verse in Koran what does this mean? people are following cunch of beliefes heard from people,

i am not talking out of anger these are the truths that i am pointing out,, and if it aggrivated some people, then iam sorry , it will cause their whole belife system is built upon such a lie and it is shaky when u touch the subjects it shakes and people get mad, but hey it is better that this maddnes comes to an end and the find out what this beliefe system is built upon...then dying in ignorance

Guest Guest

This discussion is not gonna go anywhere. I am sure of my religion, your looking a tit from teh aspect that you want to believe. You can do that because i dont think there is even a 1% chance of me convincing you. And even if there was it would have to be face to face.

I have read the quran and I have also gone through the meaning and Im not talking about what the translator wrote on the bottom which always is not even able to come close to what the quran is trying to say. You have to go deep into the meanings. When a Imam khomeini I believe writes 1 huge book just about surah hamd, and it still cant capture its full meaning you the the word to word translation on the bottom can. And I said you can read an ayeh and think its bad, but you have to read it right and it the correct parts. I know the ayeh you are talking about in the Quran also.

Also about hatred and violence. We actually have to live with the other religions the rule in Islam is a Christion living in an Islamic nation or if the whole world was muslim is that the Christion or the jew lives by his own laws not by ours and is judged with his own laws. Not the Islamic law.

Now I dont want to drag this on cause I doubt its going anywhere. But I can see you have made your mind and want to believe that Islam is bad. Now I dont know if thats because of how Iran is and you hate the government or you actually think the religion is wrong. But than you would have to believe christian and jews are wrong too. Because if you look in their Real history and books they all talk about prophets coming. Jesus has mentioned prophet mohammad many times. Of course you wouldnt know that today cause all the bibles writted that christians believe in were writted at least 110-160 years after jesus was raised into the heavons. Except for 1, which the christians dont believe in and the jews tried to get rid of and burned all the copies but 1 which a High priest had. I think its named bible of barnaba. Which was writted 6-8 years after jesus.

If you think Islam promotes Violonce, you think whats going on in palestine is Islam or another religion killing everyone? And that is hjugely supported in the world. Or the 2 wars we just had. I bet that was done by Islam too. But the thing that a few "so called" muslims do makes the whole religion bad.

ITS NOT THE PEOPLE ITS THE RELIGION ITSELF THATS GOOD AND THATS ANY RELIGION.

This will prolly be my last post cause I dont see a point to responding anymore.

Guest maheshabe14

"This discussion is not gonna go anywhere. I am sure of my religion, your looking a tit from teh aspect that you want to believe. You can do that because i dont think there is even a 1% chance of me convincing you. "

exacctlyyyyyyy our point guest jooon..

konjkav azizam u have such a pre-concieved opinion on this issue and u speak with alot of hate..let it go..religion is a choice taht each one of us makes..u chose one..i chose one..and the only thing we have to do is look at the similarities between them because to tell u thge truth im fed up with all the hate tahts going around in the name of religion..

JUST LIVE UR LIFE>WELL LIVE OURS>>>>>RESPECTTTTTTTTTTT OTHERS and dont try to tell people what to believe..u cant cahnge them ..and tehy cant change u.....

vasalammmm..harf tamam ;)

Guest Konjkav

1- i am not talking about iran or the governmet of any country , i pinted out Koran itslef, i dont care about government even though they are the fruit of Islam

2- sounds u have not read the torah (jews book) and Bible (christians book) there is not such a vese that Mohammad is comming , in whole Bibel " if u read which i have done it many times " there is no verse menttioning of Mohammads name, in fact in Jews book there are about 300 predctions about a saviour from Davids root coming to save the wrold and in jews book is even written in "Isaiah's book" that this saviour will be born from a virgin and in Christians book this all is being fullfilled , there is not part in Johns book saying about another peroson coming after me that will help u undersnad my words and will remind me of my words and then He introduses HIm is Holly Ghost..... this ignorant people talking about Ahmad , this is a big Lie and some stupid people because they dont like seek the truth for themselves belive these liers or better say decievers teahing ,,,,,"again PLease read " cause i want u to find out there is not such a verse......... i assure u ,as i said i almost know all these verses .

about barnaba book ..... for ur record this book has been written abouyt 100 years ago and it all contridicts with Bible , no one accepts this book and the world knows about it,, it is a scam and it is an old story now....every body nows about it,........ by the way did u know there was 5 different version of Koran when people after mohammds death wrote them, just one survived cause it was causing problems, cause it was all in contridicts with themselves.

again , i am not here to convince u , you will reap what you sow , so i am not responsible with your actions,,,,,,,, so belive me i am not trying to make u change your religionm if you think Islam is making u better person, good for u, at ealst it made the world a dangerous place.

Guest BehnoushY
again , i am not here to convince u , you will reap what you sow , so i am not responsible with your actions,,,,,,,, so belive me i am not trying to make u change your religionm if you think Islam is making u better person, good for u, at ealst it made the world a dangerous place.

Then why are you here saying the same thing over & over again?!

Guest BehnoushY
to get my point accorss, guess nobody islistening :D

That's exactly why I ask ;)

I am the guest user, I guess its just best to end this discussion religion is a very touchy subject and it surely cant be talked over a forum.

But konjkav Im just wondering what do you believe in? Also you said that have I read the torat and bible and there is no mention of prophet mohammad. I suggest you read my post again carefully and see what I wrote. There is no mention in them because of all the changes. I mean a bunch of people at king george 3rd time wrote most of the bible and thats a fact and everyone knows that even shakespear was a part of that, btw your right there were many bibles written but the ones that the christions today believe in were writted 110 minimum years after jesus and was also edited many times by normal people. Im talking about the Real bible. Anyways read my past post again.

And about Barnaba check the history youll see when it was written. Of course everyone wants it to be a scam. Cause it would disprove everything they believe in now.

Also there was never 5 versions of the quran that we believe in theres only 1, I can make my own version but that doesnt mean people believe in it. There is only 1 and prophet Mohammad said which order exactly the Quran is suppose to go in and the order was from God not himself personally. Also the Quran completed first time on paper was after he passed away but Imam Ali wrote it. Of course the Khalifa put some together too but those versions were still according what the Prophet had said.

Also you dont need to convince me about christianity and jewdisim cause for me to be a muslim I first have to be a Christion, Jew, and so on so forth. As I said for me to be a complete Human being I have to read all the chapters in a book.

Its just Intresting for me to see what you believe in. And dont worry I wont insult your religion like you have insulted the Quran prophet and everything else Cause I dont believe that Insulting can lead to anything but just shows ignorance.

Guest Konjkav

Dude check that history book which u read...... u dont have the right information

and i read ur thread , Dude , please read the Bible , Jesus when he was on the cross He said, it is finished, he didnt talk abnout any prophet specially Mohammad, as matter of fact Jersus and Mohammad have totally separate taechings which contridicts,. jesus always talked about Love and Mohammd was full of hatered .....u cant even bring them to same level.

there was 5 version of Koran......do some more research, and Koran was collcted form peoples mouth when mohammad died, and all five where not in harmony, so i caused some trouble that is why they burnt the four version to keep their power.

Bile is not changed dude, there are many original and old ones kept and the most recent one was the one found in Dead sea called as dead sea scrolls, which amazingly same as todays version, there u thats a hint for u to read up more on that....

and Do u think God has no power to watch over His own word ? And Does HE let people to change it?

Dsont thinks so......but anyways we can do some research......look for ther truth,., it is a big lie for u people to keep u away from the truth.....

imam khomeinie? mmmm, nice back uop for ur words

:D

Koran on paper? there was no paper that time , there was only " poost az ketfe shotor" lol

again i am ot insulting i am just pointing out the teachings....and if the teachings are full of hatered, it is not my fault

barnaba,,,,,,, i have read that book, Have u? if u read it u will know how stupid that book is, cause it contridicts with all basic teachings of Jesus.

i mean dude , seriously .......u are saying Koran is from God and yet u find all this stupid mistakes about sience and basic universe rules......and all this taechings that doesnt care about humans value and rights,.....that God must have been a bisavad God not to know His on work of hand,,,,,

Did u know many names in Koran given to God are exact same names in Bible given to satan? like makar....gomrah konande? (this is in Koran) and Bible says satan is makar and gomrah konandeh

Konjkav, a little suggestion, you could once in a while do some source reviewing yourself! And I would love if you could once in a while throw in some references and mention your scientific sources! Other than the Quran of course! I do not doubt that you base your arguments on some kind of sources/documents! And I would love to know what they are, for personal study of course! Since it’s been what you have advocated all along!

Thank you in advance,

Guest Konjkav

Sure Poorya...

Glad u asked me, since now on i wil back up my sayings with documents and sources , ( not khomeini though lol)

the only down side about it u have to read my lon threads :D

specially maheshabe14

:p

Sure Poorya...

Glad u asked me, since now on i wil back up my sayings with documents and sources , ( not khomeini though lol)

the only down side about it u have to read my lon threads :D

specially maheshabe14

:p

no problem man! it's only good to back up any kind of argument with references! something we Iranians should learn to do in our academic researches and books! keep em comin!