Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

ye kare khob barat soragh daram. Go get your bot down start studying your political science stuff! Its already half the semester...

LOLLL! Hehe! How did you know I was doing PS at Uni?

Oh and you're so right vali I'm first year, first year students are dossers who drift through the year :D

^ LOL! My friends doing Med, he's still a bit of a dosser. Vali no hard time...It's all fun.

Are you 1st year too?

^ 2nd Year? Wow I don't plan to study 5 hours a day. That's wrenk!

Im in the first year... and everyone has to study 5 hours a day otherwise they fail...thats the rule...

^ Hah! That's what they said to us except it was 3 hours a day! Vali you know I do my own thing. In Britain, the hardest thing is getting into Uni, and then once you're in the hardest years are 2nd and 3rd year (especially 3rd year).

I like to take it easy, as you can evidently see...

Hala man baz khoobam, my classmates are out every night clubbing. I'm like the attentive one. :poke:

^ Hah! That's what they said to us except it was 3 hours a day! Vali you know I do my own thing. In Britain, the hardest thing is getting into Uni, and then once you're in the hardest years are 2nd and 3rd year (especially 3rd year).

I like to take it easy, as you can evidently see...

Hala man baz khoobam, my classmates are out every night clubbing. I'm like the attentive one. :poke:

Yes you are a Mademoiselle...I know...

Good old days, tamoome in dokhmala ke ye zamani inja jaro bahs mikardan alaan torshide shodan dige! :haha:

^ Hmmm, sounds nice vali last time I had a hot dish, I landed in America :sc . Won't be doing that again! LOL!