Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

Guest Guest_Igor1960_*

Very interesting discussion. May I try say about my position?

I am Christians. I treat to all world religion with respect: to Islam and Judaizm.

I am believe, that religion is not only for control of society, but is the mean for the conversation with God, who is really exist.

The main regulations of Islam are true and for Christians (and Judaizm). God is alone. Is life after death. Judgement Day.

Each believer must to pray, to fast and to charity. Pray is one of the main means conversation with God. Fast is not only abstention from food and sex, but forgiveness, compassion, abstention from insult.

Muslims and Christians must to respect your parents, wife’s, neighbors.

The main rule of ethics all of 3 world religion is: do for other peoples such things, which you wish for himself.

God is merciful to those people, which is merciful to other people.

The Muslims laws are promote effective economy, to respect private property, honest competition; to forbid monopolism, usury; to fight with corruption.

My practical position is near Shazdah Khanom, which pray in your heart. She consider, that we are must fight not with other people, but with own sins: I admire girls which not only nice but respectable :wub: . I like Kimo, which know more about Islam :wub: . I read before, that Islame and Christian are differ from each other only one: both maintain justice and mercy, but Islam closer to justice and Christian to mercy. Kimo said that Jesus is mercy after Mosaic Laws, but Muhammad strike a balance between themes. It is interesting and I don’t want to discuss with it. I get big pleasure from posts Maheshabe14 and Angel :wub::wub: . As for Konjkav: his position is interesting for me, but knowledge without love… I respect to KittiCat: she has own opinion and defend it – my best wishes! I like her posts :wub: . From guys I respect Justsomeguy, I almost agree with him.

In reality I am a bad believer, but I will try.

Thanks You: You give me forces to write these post. Now I know English a little more. Excuse me for my bad English. :c

I am Christians. I  treat to all world religion with respect: to Islam and Judaizm.

I am believe, that religion is not only for control of society, but is the mean for the conversation with God, who is really exist.

The main regulations of Islam are true and for Christians (and Judaizm). God is alone. Is life after death. Judgement Day.

Each  believer must to pray, to fast and  to charity. Pray is one of the main means conversation with God. Fast is not only abstention from food and sex, but forgiveness, compassion, abstention from insult.

The main rule of  ethics all of 3 world religion is: do for other peoples such things, which you wish for himself.

The Muslims laws are promote effective economy, to respect private property, honest competition; to forbid monopolism, usury; to fight with corruption.

My practical position is near Shazdah Khanom, which pray in your heart. She consider, that we are must fight not with other people, but with own sins: I admire girls which not only nice but respectable :wub: . I like Kimo, which know more about Islam :wub: . I read before, that Islame and Christian are differ from each other only one: both maintain justice and mercy, but Islam closer to justice and Christian to mercy. Kimo said that Jesus is mercy after Mosaic Laws, but Muhammad strike a balance between themes. It is interesting and I don’t want to discuss with it. I get big pleasure from posts Maheshabe14 and Angel :wub:  :wub: . As for Konjkav: his position is interesting for me, but knowledge without love… I respect to KittiCat: she has own opinion and defend it – my best wishes! I like her posts  :wub: . From guys I respect Justsomeguy, I almost agree with him.

In reality I am a bad believer, but I will  try.

Thanks You: You give me forces to write these post. Now I know English a little more. Excuse me for my bad English.    :c

54167[/snapback]

well... Welcome

Guest Guest_konjkav_*

i just want to say hi to u all.,

been away for long time.....i am back and hopefully u guys are not like...NOOOOOOOOOOOO :c

see ya

been away for long time.....i am back and hopefully u guys are not like...NOOOOOOOOOOOO  :c

see ya

54223[/snapback]

welcome back :)

been away for long time.....i am back and hopefully u guys are not like...NOOOOOOOOOOOO  :c

see ya

54223[/snapback]

welcome back konjkav jan :friends::wub:

I am Christians. I  treat to all world religion with respect: to Islam and Judaizm.

Each  believer must to pray, to fast and  to charity. Pray is one of the main means conversation with God. Fast is not only abstention from food and sex, but forgiveness, compassion, abstention from insult.

The main rule of  ethics all of 3 world religion is: do for other peoples such things, which you wish for himself.

My practical position is near Shazdah Khanom, which pray in your heart. She consider, that we are must fight not with other people, but with own sins: I admire girls which not only nice but respectable :wub: . I like Kimo, which know more about Islam :wub: . I read before, that Islame and Christian are differ from each other only one: both maintain justice and mercy, but Islam closer to justice and Christian to mercy. Kimo said that Jesus is mercy after Mosaic Laws, but Muhammad strike a balance between themes. It is interesting and I don’t want to discuss with it. I get big pleasure from posts Maheshabe14 and Angel :wub:  :wub: . As for Konjkav: his position is interesting for me, but knowledge without love… I respect to KittiCat: she has own opinion and defend it – my best wishes! I like her posts  :wub: . From guys I respect Justsomeguy, I almost agree with him.

Thanks You: You give me forces to write these post. Now I know English a little more. Excuse me for my bad English.    :c

54167[/snapback]

well... Welcome

54177[/snapback]

Nice Igor continue wit ur english. Dude u taught me a lot. I believe in god, but ive neva prayed nor read the quran. So i realli dont care much bout religion and i dont knoe much bout it either. That was a good explanation.

see ya

54223[/snapback]

bah bah :wub::wub:

konjkav joon, parsal dost, emsal ashena :wub: che ajab az ma yek hal o ahvali porsidid :p :p :)

kareh besyar niki kardi ke omadi, nemidoni in ur absence, this discussion got really heated...jat khali aziz :):):) good to have u back, this thread is just not the same w/o u aziz, hope u stick around :):) :v :v

Igor1960 jan:) :)

wow! what u said was beautifully said dear :wub: ur English is really good and u said it well :wub: u have a very kind heart and are very open-minded! we need more ppl like u in this world :wub::wub:

thanx again for ur input :):)

54167[/snapback]

Guest Guest_Igor1960_*

well... Welcome

54177[/snapback]

Thanxs, dear Karach! :friends:

Guest Guest_Igor1960_*

Nice Igor continue wit ur english. Dude u taught me a lot. I believe in god, but ive neva prayed nor read the quran. So i realli dont care much bout religion and i dont knoe much bout it either. That was a good explanation.

54706[/snapback]

Thanxs, GLTitan! :cheekkiss: :bl

Guest Guest_Igor1960_*
Igor1960 jan:)  :)

wow! what u said was beautifully said dear :wub:  ur English is really good and u said it well :wub: u have a very kind heart and are very open-minded! we need more ppl like u in this world :wub:  :wub:

thanx again for ur input :)  :)

[

Thanks, Shazdex Khanom! :wub: :DD

Guest Guest_Konjkav_*

I have been away for a while so it will take time to catch up, so forgive me if i might not be on right topic..

i was reading Kimos thread and he was saying that peple are not afraid if converting to christianity in muslim countries cause they are not being persecuted or killed ot picked on.,.......i gotto say ....this is not rigt ,,,,,they are being persecuted....and u know why? ok let me tell u some exampels and u be the judge

i was reading the news and i found out a guy named poormand is in jail and u know why? casue i he converted to christ8ianity and he was in army forces.....so when they found out he was convicted to three years prison and all his benefiets are forfeited and they made his family leave the their house (khane haye saazemani)

couple months ago 80 pastors and church leaders were arraested just like that.....

there was this pastor about 10 years ago his name was mehdi dibaj .....he was sentenced to serve 10 years in jail becuase of his christian faith... and finally when he got out they killed him along two other pastors.....

soodmand was the other muslim convert who got killed....ravanbaksh was another pastor who got killed " a muslim convert" a person by the name of khosro was in jail couplke months agio " again a muslim convert"

not mentioning that a christian right is not equal to a muslim right.....dieh is not as the same of a muslim .....and u know bible in farsi is not alowed to be sold in bookstores?

i other lists of this people who are being persecuted and yet iran says that we are all equal......another thing that is amazing....in christian schools " minority School or madarese aghaliatha as the call it" teaching bible is not alowed.....what would u all this? freedom? treating people the same?

sorry for being so bold about this,,,,but this is what is going on right now....and cant ignore it and u know why many dont know about it? cause they dont reveal this stuff.....cause theu dont want public and world know about this,,,,,,,,

thanks for bringing this up and sorry if it was not the contination of ur discussion

True Igor.

What bout the iranians who marry assyrians. Most of them r christian. Armenian iranians and most mixees. I think converting to a christian u r marryin is more acceptable, than converting by ur own choosing. So converting from a muslim to christianity has its ways of doing.

Wut bout converting from a jew to a christian. Is that looked down upon. Bc stalin and mani soviets persecuted so many jews who later would leave the country and many created Ukriane. I think Russian Jews and Christians hav learned to accept each other nowadays by marryin each other. But i still think there is some anti-semitism wen ur christian daughter is marrying a jewish boy in russia.

Hey finally miss Angel, did you search for the quotes I gave you?

I'm still waiting...

:clap:

Guest maheshabe14

konjkav joon "equality" is not the same for everyone..u cannot really truly ever define words such as "equality" especially in a country such as Iran..

Even in a democratic country like Canada or the U.S people still do get persecuted for their beliefs..for thei Skin colour and so on..Maybe they don;t get the commercialization that Iran does because the MEDIA is all for the countries like the U.S.."and cant ignore it and u know why many dont know about it? cause they dont reveal this stuff.....cause theu dont want public and world know about this,,,,,,,," thats more true for north america hon ;)

I have been away for a while so it will take time to catch up, so forgive me if i might not be on right topic..

i was reading Kimos thread and he was saying that peple are not afraid if converting to christianity in muslim countries cause they are not being persecuted or killed ot picked on.,.......i gotto say ....this is not rigt ,,,,,they are being persecuted....and u know why?    ok let me tell u some exampels and u be the judge

i was reading the news and i found out a guy named poormand is in jail and u know why? casue i he converted to christ8ianity and he was in army forces.....so when they found out he was convicted to three years prison and all his benefiets are forfeited  and they made his family leave the their house (khane haye saazemani)

couple months ago 80 pastors and church leaders were arraested just like that.....

there was this pastor about 10 years ago his name was mehdi dibaj  .....he was sentenced to serve 10 years in jail becuase of his christian faith... and finally when he got out they killed him along two other pastors.....

soodmand was the other muslim convert who  got killed....ravanbaksh was another pastor who got killed " a muslim convert"    a person by the name of khosro was in jail couplke months agio " again a muslim convert"

not mentioning that a christian right is not equal to a muslim right.....dieh is not as the same of a muslim .....and u know bible in farsi is not alowed to be sold in bookstores? 

i other lists of this people who are being persecuted and yet iran says that we are all equal......another thing that is amazing....in christian schools " minority School or madarese aghaliatha as the call it"  teaching bible is not alowed.....what would u all this? freedom? treating people the same?

sorry for being so bold about this,,,,but this is what is going on right now....and cant ignore it and u know why many dont know about it?  cause they dont reveal this stuff.....cause theu dont want public and world know about this,,,,,,,,

thanks for bringing this up and sorry if it was not the contination of ur discussion

55286[/snapback]

Guest Guest_Konjkav_*

1---konjkav joon "equality" is not the same for everyone..u cannot really truly ever define words such as "equality" especially in a country such as Iran..

i totally agree with u...but we are talking about equality " defined" by Islam that is in Iran....and as u know it matches exactly with Qorans teachings,,,,,,

2---Even in a democratic country like Canada or the U.S people still do get persecuted for their beliefs..for thei Skin colour and so on..Maybe they don;t get the commercialization that Iran does because the MEDIA is all for the countries like the U.S.."and cant ignore it and u know why many dont know about it? cause they dont reveal this stuff.....cause theu dont want public and world know about this,,,,,,,," thats more true for north america hon

US and Canada are not functioning based on religion as u know,,,,,,Christianity or any other religion is not involved in operation country....they are respected but they are not allwoed to be Operator......so US and Canda not respecting " some" rights do not fit into this descussion.

Guest hamidovski

read this carefully.....

If nothing can come about on its own accord and the great creator must creat all things,,, then who created the creator, ,,?

If nothing can come about of its own accord then some body or something created the creator.

If things can come about of their own accord like darwin said,, then there is no creator.

Dont waste your time with what the so called holly books say, religion does nothing but put people in conflict with one another.

Over and ouy.....london ...UK

ps: my compliments to the webmasters at bia2, good job,

from 1 webmaster to another.... :Funk:

Guest maheshabe14

azizam the laws that are in place in iran are not islamic laws as far az i know..what islam is hazrate ali walking around all covered up in the middle of the night and helping the poor without anyone realizing who he was..

islam is belief in the One God and kneeling in front of God many times a day to say that this world is nothing compared to the Creator..

It's other things like the having respect for the dignity of women and not their appearance. still the western countries dont have the respect that the prophet had for his dauhghter..hazrate ali had for his wife..that's what they wanted islam to be but some idiots turned it around to be what THEY wanted! those akhoonds in iran know nothing of islam and know nothing of God...they interpret the quran to their own advantage like U are doing azizam and quote some bullshit lines from the quran to show that what they are saying is correct and everyone else is wrong..!!!!!

Us and Canada are not functioning as religious countries?????as far as i know their are far more churches and catholic schools around then mosques or synagogues or temples around hon..every where u look u see signs of persecution..but u need to open ur eyes and not just say whats wrong with islam and iran..

even if they arent functioning based on religion i guarantee if theirs another war or a holocaust far more catholics will be saved or in the us far more jews;) than any other minority group :no:

1---konjkav joon "equality" is not the same for everyone..u cannot really truly ever define words such as "equality" especially in a country such as Iran..

i totally agree with u...but we are talking about equality " defined" by Islam that is in Iran....and as u know it matches exactly with Qorans teachings,,,,,,

2---Even in a democratic country like Canada or the U.S people still do get persecuted for their beliefs..for thei Skin colour and so on..Maybe they don;t get the commercialization that Iran does because the MEDIA is all for the countries like the U.S.."and cant ignore it and u know why many dont know about it? cause they dont reveal this stuff.....cause theu dont want public and world know about this,,,,,,,," thats more true for north america hon

US and Canada are not functioning based on religion as u know,,,,,,Christianity or any other religion is not involved in operation country....they are respected but they are not allwoed to be Operator......so US and Canda not respecting " some" rights do not fit into this descussion.

58815[/snapback]

Guest Guest
read this carefully.....

If nothing can come about on its own accord and the great creator must creat all things,,, then who created the creator, ,,?

If nothing can come about of its own accord then some body or something created the creator.

If things can come about of their own accord like darwin said,, then there is no creator.

Dont waste your time with what the so called holly books say, religion does nothing but put people in conflict with one another.

Over and ouy.....london ...UK

ps: my compliments to the webmasters at bia2, good job,

from 1 webmaster to another.... :Funk:

59640[/snapback]

Interesting thinking ! but whats your explaination on the creation matter ?

Here's the matter

The Creator must be of a different nature from that of the created, because if He is of the same nature as they are, He will be temporal and will therefore need a maker. It follows that nothing is like Him. If the Maker is not temporal, He must be eternal. But if He is eternal, He cannot be caused, and if nothing caused Him to come into existence, nothing outside of Him causes Him to continue to exist, which means that He must be self-sufficient.

Thus, if he does not depend on anything for the continuance of His own existence, then this existence can have no end. The Creator is, therefore, Eternal and Everlasting. He is the first and the last. The Creator does not create only in the sense of bringing things into being, He also preserves them and takes them out of existence and is the Ultimate Cause of whatever happens to them.

If the Creator is eternal and everlasting, then His attributes must also be eternal and everlasting. He should not lose any of His attributes nor acquire new ones. If this is so, then His attributes are absolute. Can there be more than One Creator with such powerful attributes? A moments thought shows it isn’t feasible.

May we all learn the purpose of our lives and strive to do the best we can to improve ourselves

Guest Guest_Konjkav_*

Are u serious? how about reading ahzab 51? read and see the respect that qoran represents......if that is respect i dont want this for my household........Allha (Muslims God) appears as someone in charge of mohammads sexual life....telling him whom to take first to bed.......read the verse...that is a respect honor and dignity? is that what u want for urself?

ofcourse there is lots of churches and synogouges......u didnt read the post carefully....the government is not functioning based on religion......i didnt not say how many churches and sysnogouges are there ,......

for the new guest......we could dicuss that subject on a new forum not on this one,,,,if u folks agree

and happy norooz to everybody

Guest Guest
Are u serious?  how about reading ahzab 51?  read and see the respect that qoran represents......if that is respect i dont want this for my household........Allha (Muslims God) appears as someone in charge of mohammads sexual life....telling him whom to take first to bed.......read the verse...that is a respect honor and dignity? is that what u want for urself?

60491[/snapback]

Iv read the verse and its not like you "Said"

:rolleyes:

Happy norooz

Guest maheshabe14

well konjkav joon everyone interprets what they read based on their level of intellect and if this is how u read those verses then i should think twice about wasting my time trying to say something to u that u obviuosly dont understand..

eyde hameh mobarak bashhe

Are u serious?  how about reading ahzab 51?  read and see the respect that qoran represents......if that is respect i dont want this for my household........Allha (Muslims God) appears as someone in charge of mohammads sexual life....telling him whom to take first to bed.......read the verse...that is a respect honor and dignity? is that what u want for urself?

ofcourse there is lots of churches and synogouges......u didnt read the post carefully....the government is not functioning based on religion......i didnt not say how many churches and sysnogouges are there ,......

for the new guest......we could dicuss that subject on a new forum not on this one,,,,if u folks agree

and happy norooz to everybody

60491[/snapback]

This was by far the most heated debate I had come across in Bia2! Though very repetitive, I enjoyed some very light hearted posts from Shazdeh and of course I'm glad harfe akharo Maheshabe zad LOL! Oh and that Konjkav guy was full of sh*t- excuse my French.

Vali khodaish...

Why you wanna trip on me?!

Hehe! :air_kiss_wft: