Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

I'll be promoting it! :v

I'll be promoting it! :v

hahahhaa!! hold ur horses! u aint gettin nothin!! :DD

may i remind u that u were the one who made a mockery of this topic repeatedly, [remember “why, why, why???”] and if my memory serves me right, at one stage said that this was the worse topic in this forum or something to that effect :ad

A good salesperson doesn't need to believe in the respective product, cuz he can sell anything! ;)

And I never said anything about this topic being the worst or something!

A good salesperson doesn't need to believe in the respective product, cuz he can sell anything! ;)

And I never said anything about this topic being the worst or something!

1) first part true, though we shall pay u on salary basis, and u dont get to share the profit with us, shooollly :lol::lol::lol:

and i said something to that effect, like it was ur least favorite topic or somethin :ph34r:

I personally think it was a productive topic its just some people would try to derail and just insist on not trying to take incite on anything and just stick with their word.

i totally agree! i've also found this topic useful as i've learnt alot by reading other ppl's posts and their perspectives! in particular, the impossibility of convincing Konjkav is in itself a catalyst to initiate and develop these debates, which i find very interesting... -hala bei ne khodemon basheh, behesh chizi nagid! ;) ;)

Guest MARAL

Salam

i hope you are doing well,

sir, you insulted Quran and everything aboutIslam

WHen you don't know what you are even talking about then why do you say nonsense about it

in more ways, you are disrespecting ISLAM and all the MUSLIMS around the globe

tell me please, how many times have you read Quran? Did you ever search for the answers of your questions?

well i have the answers to them.

for your information i am 16 and since i was younger i started knowing about my religion and i know many of my frnds who converted to Islam from other religions because Islam is a relaigion of Logic

tell me, where in Sure Nesa Quran puts women down? WHERE?

do you even know the language of Quran????

even if you read the translations, you must make sure who translated it, because i know some plp who try to destroy this beautiful religion, they translate Quran in the worst ways possible

PLEASE RESPECT THIS RELIGION AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS ABOUT IT, OTHERWISE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER ALLAH IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

here's my email, email me and i will answer you questions

albate IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THEM... HEAR THE TRUTH

maral_rrahimi@yahoo.com

Salam

i hope you are doing well,

sir, you insulted Quran and everything aboutIslam

WHen you don't know what you are even talking about then why do you say nonsense about it

in more ways, you are disrespecting ISLAM and all the MUSLIMS around the globe

tell me please, how many times have you read Quran? Did you ever search for the answers of your questions?

well i have the answers to them.

for your information i am 16 and since i was younger i started knowing about my religion and i know many of my frnds who converted to Islam from other religions because Islam is a relaigion of Logic

tell me, where in Sure Nesa Quran puts women down? WHERE?

do you even know the language of Quran????

even if you read the translations, you must make sure who translated it, because i know some plp who try to destroy this beautiful religion, they translate Quran in the worst ways possible

PLEASE RESPECT THIS RELIGION AND PLEASE DON'T GIVE DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS ABOUT IT, OTHERWISE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO ANSWER ALLAH IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT

here's my email, email me and i will answer you questions

albate IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THEM... HEAR THE TRUTH

maral_rrahimi@yahoo.com

42649[/snapback]

I agree with you tottall, but Konjkav for some reason doenst believe in translation or tafsir at all which makes no sense what so ever to me. How can you not believe in tafsir and just read the word by word meaning of it which is like way off the actual meaning. Its like trying to explain what life is in one sentance it cant be done. Yeah you can say life is you are born you live it and you die. But that doesnt even cover the tip of the iceburg.

as i've said in the past, the only correct way to read holy Koran-or any other holy book for that matter- is to view it as a self-knowledge book and as such, relate the sayings in it to oneself and to apply it to one's life, i,e, to appreciate the metaphor used in it. if you read it word by word with the perception that it is about external ppl, external factors, you have wasted your time, and u'd be much better off watching Days of Our lives or anything similar to that :):)

Mr "Maral"

I didn't post any stuff on this forum but I read quite much comments here.

You tell to people here "not to insult qoran"? What's your business, are you a hizbullai? Are you a fanatic? :ph34r: :no:

I personnally despise Qoran and the people who dare to convince others to read or respect it. What's the matter, you don't want critics against islam or the f***ing book? It's non of your business, if you don't like what people say about it, just close your eyes, don't read "disturbing" comments... tpz

Pfff, and why give your email, you'll only get ridiculous... :))

Well said Maral i also agree with you :)

een aadam vazesh yekam kharabe :rolleyes: , he claims many fault things about islam and when he's asked to bring proofs of his claims he says go read this verse ... simply he made made up his mind to ignore what he doesnt agree with ....

As for "tafsir"we know that Qur'an is written in a unique language because it came from our Creator, so its too hard to read and understand the words directly , thats why you should read the explained version, for example Shakespear books are written in a unique way and nt every one can understand it ...

Karach

she is a girl dont u know persian names :haha: what are you paki ?

and you better watch ur language when u talk about quran , if u dont believe in it thats ur choice but dont insult it ok ? cuz you are making urself a foolish by ur comments

It's non of your business, if you don't like what people say about it, just close your eyes, don't read "disturbing" comments...
hahahaha so "its non of your business " ooo thats harsh hahaha man you are a joke :))) its ok if you want to critis against islam or ask anything the members will try to answer you or otherwise take this candy and let me show u the door kochoolo

Wewll, I guess Maral is a girl name! ;)

sorry, I've never heard much persians name around me... :huh:

However, I didn't made yet any post here which "insulted" islam! Find one please!

So calm yourself too man, I don't lie excited people who get mad over criticism. If I am paki, you are uzbek!

Finally, I just think that Islam is not a proper religion in the modern world. Not suited to sciences, progress and reason.

But that's MY opinion. No need to get mad again OK? :t

dearest karach! :)

very delighted to c u here! :)

i suggest u read more on Islam before making such unsubstantiated claims, or if u already have, i suggest u back your arguments up with solid evidence ,so we can all understand the reasons behind ur claims !! :) thanx hun!, no hard feelings though :):):)

Mr "Maral"

I didn't post any stuff on this forum but I read quite much comments here.

You tell to people here "not to insult qoran"? What's your business, are you a hizbullai? Are you a fanatic?  :ph34r:      :no:

I personnally despise Qoran and the people who dare to convince others to read or respect it. What's the matter, you don't want critics against islam or the f***ing book? It's non of your business, if you don't like what people say about it, just close your eyes, don't read "disturbing" comments...     tpz

Pfff, and why give your email, you'll only get ridiculous...  :))

44986[/snapback]

I have always wondered why some people enter certain conversations and explain their opinions when their opinions are unfounded.

To have a founded opinion one must have done alot of research or else their words, opinions, and explanations for such opinions become.....lets just say funny.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with questioning. There is also nothing wrong with not believing in something other people believe in.

But one thing is for sure, when you make statements such as:

Finally, I just think that Islam is not a proper religion in the modern world. Not suited to sciences, progress and reason

you have to have reasonings to back that up. Don't just make the statement and walk away. Explain it. Perhaps then people would understand you better. Maybe even agree with you.

Perhaps a debate based on logic, reason, and facts can even go on in this thread. Perhaps everyone in here would learn a thing or two. Maybe them from you and you from them.

Guest Guest

OK OK...

First: I've read Quran. I found too much verses which were quite strange or incompatible with modern values, and really, it's too long to explain.

Well, for example, why should someone who 'leave' islam be killed? (I don't remember the chapter, but it WAS written) :rt

Second (for angel): I have few access to internet as I am a good student who has to write a biiiiiig report, so explaining all is a bit difficult, sorry... :f

Third: I really tried to get on that religion, but even the other iranians or arabs I saw here (in france) finally told me they don't care about that religion, or even that they have been disgusted by its content. Well, there MUST be a reason for that, it can't happen just like that...

Sincerely yours, :)

1) I don't think the Quran has ever mentioned that if a person turns away from Islam should be killed. Infact I seriously doubt it!

It does however mention something along the lines of that if a person who was muslim becomes a non-muslim he has committed an unforgiveable sin because he/she knew the way of truth and chose to turn away from it. As such the punishment is to be in hell for eternity.

Just like everything else, the way the Quran is read and the way it is translated for us non-arabic speakers is subjective. There does not exist any objectivity in the translation of poetic verses, especially when it's from one language to another!

2) We're all actually very busy. I'm at work 10 hours a day, another hour I'm in the car. I'm at the gym for 2 hours, I go out in the evenings...so I don't think your excuse is all that grand.

3) You make up your opinion based on other persons opinions? Some people may believe that committing suicide is a good thing. (I know it's a very huge exaggeration!) Just a thought.

Goodday!

Guest Rambo

If we are supposed to be konjkav, than I had like to have the answer to the next question. Anyone who knows the answer is allowed to respond.

Human beings are on earth now for thousands of years. Let's say for example that human kind exists now for 10.000 years. Mohammad came to earth 1400 years ago and the rest we know through the holy book Quran.

The question is: How did the people who lived on earth before Mohammad's time know what to do in order to go to heaven? They didn't know hijab or Ashoora or anything from the Quran. So all those people who lived in the 9000 years before Mohammad came to earth go to hell?

be salamati.

indeed!! :DD if a crazy bunch of ppl, get together and oncce a yr, mourn and grieve w/o understanding the underlying philosophical or symbolic reasons behind it, just to keep up with a tradition that they don’t really understand themselves… that says nothing about the truth behind Islam, it only shows that those ppl are merely adhering to what “they” consider to be their religious duties, whereas in actual fact they don’t really understand their religion, if they did, they would not be blindly following such CULTURAL traditions :):)

PS. The Quran doesn't mention Ashoora. ;)

45558[/snapback]

One needs to change one’s mental view of “heaven” and “hell” :) … cycle of life is never ending… so these descriptions of “heaven” and “hell” in all holy books are symbolic, and refer to one’s state of mind rather than peripheral entities… heaven and hell are intangible enteties :)

So if by heaven and hell u refer to one’s state of mind after transition from “this life” to the next, then of course there are many ways that one can achieve spiritual growth… Islam has never claimed that it is the only way… there are many paths that one can take to aid one is their spiritual journey.. and I mean many… … we, as humans have an unlimited potential to grow, which can be achieved through numerous ways.. so at the end of the day, as a Farsi poem says"maghsod touyi, ka-abeh va bot khaneh bahane"..... religions are means to an end, not the end itself... :)

so, I hope that clears things up a bit :)

If we are supposed to be konjkav, than I had like to have the answer to the next question. Anyone who knows the answer is allowed to respond.

Human beings are on earth now for thousands of years. Let's say for example that human kind exists now for 10.000 years. Mohammad came to earth 1400 years ago and the rest we know through the holy book Quran.

The question is: How did the people who lived on earth before Mohammad's time know what to do in order to go to heaven? They didn't know hijab or Ashoora or anything from the Quran. So all those people who lived in the 9000 years before Mohammad came to earth go to hell?

be salamati.

45534[/snapback]

When it comes to Quran... well, I can't say much cause I haven't read it! :D Nope, never have and never will...

I don't believe in religion, but does that mean I'm a bad person? nooooo... I have a heart of God, just don't think I shold follow Muhammad's footsteps. Also, what do yall think about Muhammad's jihads? Is it okay for a holy person to kill people just because they're 'non-believers? I mean I think a holy person should never commit violence no matter what his rationale is... How about marrying Ayeshe when she was 6? How about taking 9 wives? How about... how about... how about... :D

Oh well, in my philosophy class we also learned that the possibility of there being a God is close to zero! Tell me it ain't so, I want there to be a God :(

Now you guys, don't hate me because I'm not religious okay? Still friends right? :b

first for angel: I didn't presented that as an excuse, you seem to have really wrong though, I only give an excuse when it's proven that i'm wrong.

secondly: dammit, your argument is easy, you simply haven't seen the verse I was talking about in the Quran, how simple!

Hey, even the arabs (and there are many in france) told me that if I dared to go away from religion, I should be dead. And, really, I don't lie. Of course, I never see much that kind of people. But there is always a probability to meet them as they are numerous here.

In my dorm, when I discussed with arab foreigners, they made me read their book (the Quran) and it was written that people who go away from islam should be punished by death and many other strange things. really angel, I read that. And if these people (who were mostly from Morocco or Lebanon) agreed with that, I cannot say you are right sorry...

third: 'kitty cat' is also right, what about marrying young girls? How a wise man (with a bit knowledge) can allow that?

Well, and there are many other questions I have, maybe I'm just an ignorant. But I consider that just saying "It depends how you read the book" is not an argument. It was written no? That's all! If (as an engineer) I write a book about using a software and tell my clients they should read it in a special way to understand it, it's simply ridiculous! Yes my example is also exagerated, but well, I don't have a choice right now, I'll be glad to discuss further about that with you (sincerely).

Yours

Arach