Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

Guest Guest_Konjkav
i know that we can't get u to see things differently, but, u know, until the day that u are prepared to look at things differently, baba bikhial, velesh kon!!!! 

but plz do join us in other threads though!!! u initiate good debates, i like that

hey, thank u very much. :D

i'd love to join u guys in other threads, but i am think i am boring in other subjects lol.

vali bashe chashm ,

take care u guys

i know that we can't get u to see things differently, but, u know, until the day that u are prepared to look at things differently, baba bikhial, velesh kon!!!!  

but plz do join us in other threads though!!! u initiate good debates, i like that

hey, thank u very much. :D

i'd love to join u guys in other threads, but i am think i am boring in other subjects lol.

vali bashe chashm ,

take care u guys

eva!!! in harfa chie? :o :o :o u are sooo not boring! and im sure ur contribution to other threads would be as good as ur contribution to this one!! there is a distinctive persistancy in ur attitude and i think it can be quite appealing -and annoying- at times!! ;)

kholaseh tashrif biarid, khoshhal mishim, manzele khodeton hast :):):)

you saying islam is the cause of the bad things is like saying christianity is the religeon that tells priest to melest boys. Its such a stupid thing to say. you define a religeon by the action of some people.

you saying islam is the cause of the bad things is like saying christianity is the religeon that tells priest to melest boys. Its such a stupid thing to say. you define a religeon by the action of some people.

hey Justsome guy!! good to hear from ya!! :)

yeah, i totally agree, I think that’s where most ppl go wrong! U can’t judge a religion by ppl who “claim” to be its so-called followers! Kinjkav jan, if u are not prepared to differentiate the true essence of religions from its followers, I’m afraid u are wasting ur time! The way followers of certain religion behave, has nothing to do with the teachings of that particular religion, but is the direct consequence of cultural, historical and socio-economical reasons! If u see Muslims acting violently, it originates from their defenselessness and years of exploitation and abuse from imperialism! Im not advocating that what they do is necessarily justifiable, but they have limited means of standing up for themselves! Their religion, my friend has nothing to do with it! it has to do with underlying reasons behind their histroy and culture.

Waiting impatiently for ur disagreement! ;)

idk he might just have the will to register, to bug us some more. I mean is good that he asks questions, its just bad that he asks them without looking for an answer or resolution.

yeah! he can be pretty annoying @ times!! but khodemonim ha, this thread is pretty quiet w/o him! :( i think he gave his email add in one of his replies, if he doesnt show up within the next wk or so i might email him and ask him to become a registered member and annoy us a bit!! ;) how ironic is that! :lol::lol: he makes it more exciting :D

Guest Guest_Konjkav

justsomeguys.......i can see u r not reading this thread carefully,,,,,,i am talking about Islam ( Koran) not muslems.......what Koran teaches and not what muslems teach..........i am refering to that BOOK not the people........so, please read again and think and then answer, thanks......

justsomeguys.......i can see u r not reading this thread carefully,,,,,,i am talking about Islam ( Koran) not muslems.......what Koran teaches and not what muslems teach..........i am refering to that BOOK not the people........so, please read again and think and then answer, thanks......

you are refering to the book with your own interpertation or jus tthe basic writing on the bottom. Its like saying read the title to a book and that defines the book. Each ayeh in the koran is a book you cant read the title and know it. IF thats too complex for you to understand than im sorry.

And Ive mentioned before I can bring many sources but you say you dont believe in what anyone else says and no other sources. So there is even no point to me saying anything at all cuase if you dont even wanna listen to non muslim philosophers whos me on the forum to convince you of anything.

All you want to do is bash islam out of ignorance and not knowing. You always say the people do this and the people do that. Yes i guesss all christians are child rapist than since their leaders do it.

Guest Guest_Konjkav

if God wants to tlak to you He wouldnt confuse u or talk to u in a misterious way, so dont get yourslef confused,,,,,,and lets not talk about " other sources" cause i want to get to truth by reading the Koran itself ( however i dont not belive it would lead me to any truth) if the Koran is the "book" so it could explain everything,,,,,but not onlyi couldnt get any explanation, and didnt see any way of salvation but also i started to doubt about its divinity by finding all this contridictions, violence and even historical mistakes which u dont need any philosophical interpretaions to figure out geographilcal and historical mistakes found in this book.......and i am giving u address so u could look up for urslef, do u expect me to type the whole chapter here? i give u adress and some verses, now u go and study and even pray about it so may God will enlighten u and know what is the purpose of all this violence, mistakes and contridictions...........the reason i dont want to go to other sources is becuase u people say Koran is divin and i want to discuss about that......we both agree on this that other sources are not divine so i always question their ideas cause it is just their idea, doesnt matter how famous they may seem, i might not agree with them base on other facts that there is.......so lets just talk about the book , that is what all matters, i want to investigate the book itslef, which i did,

u know what let me bring this contridictions and mistakes one by one in my next thread so we could look at it together,,,,,,,,,,? how about that....so u wont tell me i just talk.....i will bring the verses and we discuss agree? i am doing this cause i hav egone throught this many times with many people,

one pice of advise , try to think independanly and do not always rley on others research ...DO your own research and see for yourself......u have a free will and u r inteligent, and i think u have the right to uestion anything.........(ya ya i know Koran doesnt let u think or chose ur won way.....but be bold and do that once and ask questions and if Koran is the truth it will give u the ansewers, " which it couldnt give me any " )

sorry for the long one this time......

by the way guys whats up? long time no see

:D

one aspect of research IS researching articles from a variety of sources.

Furthermore, if someone has done thier own 'research' they won't necessarily come up with YOUR views.

As such, all of you should just settle down because you are all opinionated and doubt that even if you were to have a discussion that would last for 1000 years either of you will convince the other.

if God wants to tlak to you He wouldnt confuse u or talk to u in a misterious way, so dont get yourslef confused,,,,,,and lets not talk about " other sources" cause i want to get to truth by reading the Koran itself ( however i dont not belive it would lead me to any truth) if the Koran is the "book" so it could explain everything,,,,,but not onlyi couldnt get any explanation, and didnt see any way of salvation but also i started to doubt about its divinity by finding all this contridictions, violence and even historical mistakes which u dont need any philosophical interpretaions to figure out geographilcal and historical mistakes found in this book.......and i am giving u address so u could look up for urslef, do u expect me to type the whole chapter here? i give u adress and some verses, now u go and study and even pray about it so may God will enlighten u and know what is the purpose of all this violence, mistakes and contridictions...........the reason i dont want to go to other sources is becuase u people say Koran is divin and i want to discuss about that......we both agree on this that other sources are not divine so i always question their ideas cause it is just their idea, doesnt matter how famous they may seem, i might not agree with them base on other facts that there is.......so lets just talk about the book , that is what all matters, i want to investigate the book itslef, which i did,

u know what let me bring this contridictions and mistakes one by one in my next thread so we could look at it together,,,,,,,,,,? how about that....so u wont tell me i just talk.....i will bring the verses and we discuss agree? i am doing this cause i hav egone throught this many times with many people,

one pice of advise , try to think independanly and do not always rley on others research ...DO your own research and see for yourself......u have a free will and u r inteligent, and i think u have the right to uestion anything.........(ya ya i know Koran doesnt let u think or chose ur won way.....but be bold and do that once and ask questions and if Koran is the truth it will give u the ansewers, " which it couldnt give me any " )

sorry for the long one this time......

by the way guys whats up? long time no see

:D

konjkav im done trying to explain things to you, have a good life. I dont think youll ever learn the truth. I say one thing it goes in one ear and out the next you dont even read it. We will see the truth when we die. I did my job which was to try and thats all im gonna do. If anyone else is intrested in actually getting some info or having a good discussion lmk.

Guest Guest_Konjkav

Thats true , we will see the truth when we die, what there will be no mercy on those who have followed an evil life, there would be no second chance for those who has chose the wrong way....cause there is only one way to God and that is not isalm for sure

Thats true , we will see the truth when we die, what there will be no mercy on those who have followed an evil life, there would be no second chance for those who has chose the wrong way....cause there is only one way to God and that is not isalm for sure

i wish it was so simple believe in jesus and u go to ehaven, yo ucan kill all the people you want but just believe in him youll go to heaven. Of course real christianity is good, not the man made one, the one that the peopel follow a bible written by other people. I wish it was that simple, or maybe im just crazy i like to make it harder on myself cause i hate to have an easier life and just do whatever i want and go to heaven yay that would be the best life ever but its not that simple.

Guest Guest_Konjkav

That is amazing that everytime u keep mentioning Jesus , yet He was not the center of our discussion.....

wish it was so simple believe in jesus and u go to ehaven, yo ucan kill all the people you want but just believe in him youll go to heaven

Koran says kill and there is no place in Koran teaches u repent of all crimes u do in Gods name.....and it is amazing they way u judge a religion without reading all book ,,,,,,.......again i suggest read the Bible from bigining to the end and understand it all instead of giving a cheap comment without understanding......and i know u dont have good understaning of christianity cause i can tell by ur threads......

sincerley ME

Koran says kill and there is no place in Koran teaches u repent of all crimes u do in Gods name.....

As I tried to explain to you, the killing in the holly Koran is metaphorical, and about killing the demons inside, but unfortunately you are always in denial. Give yourself the benefit of doubt for once and read it with open heart. As long as you read it with your brain and not your heart, we’ll be having these circulatory arguments for the next 40 yrs, and we’ll keep coming back to the square 1. Brain is an impediment to finding the truth as it always looks for logic, but the truth need not to be logical or to make sense.

Koran says kill and there is no place in Koran teaches u repent of all crimes u do in Gods name.....

As I tried to explain to you, the killing in the holly Koran is metaphorical, and about killing the demons inside, but unfortunately you are always in denial. Give yourself the benefit of doubt for once and read it with open heart. As long as you read it with your brain and not your heart, we’ll be having these circulatory arguments for the next 40 yrs, and we’ll keep coming back to the square 1. Brain is an impediment to finding the truth as it always looks for logic, but the truth need not to be logical or to make sense.

I think i also posted Jihad, the best and hardest form which is mentioned is within ones self. But I guess thats too complicated for some people to understand.

Guest Guest_Konjkav

i dont know why are u trying to esape from reality, u know it , i know it, and every one knows it.,....the verses in Koran talking about killing " the Kafars" are not spiritual but talking about "killing humans" u kjnow what,,,,i am going to post some verses in nest thread,..........read up on it and tell me who u interpret them,,,,, and please do so,

konjkav

konjkav ay chakhan goo , may you suffer in ur life , may you struggle everyday , mayyoo & ketchup and extra pepsi :D

from the first page of this topic u are saying (I'll bring verses , i'll write verses later) and u did nothing I'v readed brilliant posts in this topic from the members specialy from shahzadeh-khanom & justsomeguy

My Dear >> az tahe dele bekhoda :D

quran itself rejects the killing of instance peoples ,even in wars its not allowed to kill women ,children and old peoples. JIHAD is only permitted when non-Muslims deny the Muslims their right to practice their religion, or deny them their birthright to their homeland, or where they are oppressed or attacked

The All Merciful God wants all humans to live in peace. Therefore, His laws taught to mankind through his prophets teach us justice, mercy and love. That is true Islam; the religion of peace.

The Qur’an declares that if anyone kills a person, except [in punishment] it will against the humanity.

we need to understand that the Qur’an permits Muslims to fight for defending themselves against aggression, oppression and injustice.

You can read this clearly in Surah 22, verses 39 – 40:

*{To those against whom war is made, permission is given [to defend themselves], because they are wronged - and verily, Allah is Most Powerful to give them victory – [they are] those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right – [for no cause] except that they say: “Our Lord is Allah...”}*

Obviously, this permission includes fighting in self-defense and the protection of family and property. But, always the proviso is that fighting should be the last option, when all other avenues are closed.

if u want to debate u should mention the verses the u understood ur views from because u brought this topic first and dont tell me go read the quran and you will find this or that while u didnt read them at first :D mishnasamet

Guest Guest
i dont know why are u trying to esape from reality, u know it , i know it, and every one knows it.,....the verses in Koran talking about killing " the Kafars" are not spiritual but talking about "killing humans" u kjnow what,,,,i am going to post some verses in nest thread,..........read up on it and tell me who u interpret them,,,,, and please do so,

konjkav

kafer look up the meaning

Some day a publisher will get his hands on the roundtable discussion that goes on in this thread and we’ll have a bestseller on our hands! lol :buba: :haha:

Some day a publisher will get his hands on the roundtable discussion that goes on in this thread and we’ll have a bestseller on our hands! lol :buba: :haha:

indeed!! and we shall all share the profit and make s**t load of money in the process!! cant wait :DD :DD