Forum | Bia2.com
Guest konjkav

why?

Guest Guest_Konjkav

that is ur mistake u dont have good understanding of religions, u just mentioned the christinas beliefe and i see u dont even know how their beiefe system works......that is why we m ust study not just believe what we hear, Bible doesnt teach that everybody goes to haven, in contrary, it teaches that number of saved is so few, and no hitler wont go to heaven, it teaches that for righteousnes u cant rely on ut good deeds u must repent and accept that sacrifice on the cross and after that start doing good deeds,

before accepting the sacrifice on the cross which is jesus , good deeds cant save u

repent and then be a good person , good deeds wont save..... this is the christian belife,................ other religions say your good deeds will cover your sins, christianity says nothing will cover your sins, to have your sins covered there must be a sacrifice and that is jesus...

Islam has an strange teaching says, fight for God (which some call it Jihad) and if u die you will go straight to heaven, this is the source of all violence in Israel......people blowing themselves up cause they think they are fighting for God, and if they die they go to heaven,,,,,, i even saw and interview of this people, they were saying that....................and i thought to myslef, what a voilent and barbarian can someone be to teach others to kill others in Gods name and promise them a heaven if they die , and a heaven full of women who are always virgin and wine, and 13 years old boys..........

I know long post but read it, i think its good at least.

Well I know what christians believe but im just talking like you a bit, i see i got your attention. And if you say so much about studying and knowing what everything is than go find out what Jihad actually is not what its claimed to be. What is the biggest jihad? Thats within ones self, and if you die in war you dont automatically go to heaven there are many terms with it. Now I dont wanna get into the detail of those terms cause it wouldnt make a difference anyways.

Look Religeon is not a set of rules. Its not the same for everyone, its not even the same at all times it changes accordingly. I can give many many examples. Its kinda hard to go in to the more complicated stuff on forum but ill give it an attempt. This world has a hayatt, it has laws it has rules within itself. Every action has a reaction, you know if you mix 2 H and O you get H2O there will never be a time youll get HO2 or something else. Now God did create the universe he did create the hayatt, he did create the spirits all the forces everything. If you put your hand in fire will it not burn? There are rules that we know about and live with everyday.

Its the same with religion, no one will go to hell if they are a good person. It doesnt matter what religion what you believe in or anything. Look everything has a law, its just like math formula your action is the X you put a number in you get a result. If you do something bad its obviously gonna have a bad effect on you and on your soul is it not. And when the world changes on the day of judgement and the true form of Hayaatt (if you dont know what im talking about with hayaatt i can explain some more but its a little complicated and I am not too great on knowledge myself) is shown those actions that you did will have a reaction. Now if you did bad your whole life did whatever you want and you go to war and die you think youll go to heaven no of course not cause your soul is dirty. IF you go to war with 100% and only 100% for god and the cause is pure and your whole soul and heart is only doing this for god, in this case and only this case will you go to heaven. And not straight, theres aalameh barzakh which you have to be in and than on the day of judgement you go to heaven.

In the Koran it says (might not be word by word must mention this cause its a sin to say something wrong about the koran) mardan heezomeh atasheh khodeshan hastan (humans are the wood to their own fire).

Now those sins you do are going to have an effect on your soul the only way for them to go away and for you to be able to enter heaven is for them to go away. Hell which we create for ourselves and god doesnt send us there makes it so that we can go to heaven.

Now why cant we just go to heaven with these sins on? They say when Imam ali walks by hell people will want him to go away cause they cant stand his presence why is that?

The reason is for example Praying or going to church , can be hell for a teenager, but its a religous mans heaven is it not? But that same Club that the teenager goes to and is his heaven is hell for the religous man is it not. Cause he wont enjoy and he understands that its not within his limits and that this is just stupid. Just like how a 5 year old enjoys a barbie or toy car but a grown man doesnt enjoy that.

Now the levels of heaven are determained by one thing which is knowledge. You can be a christian jew and be much higher than a muslim in heaven if you have the knowledge and understanding for your soul to reach those higher lvls. IF you dont have that knowledge you wont even enjoy those higher lvls of heaven. Imagine you try to explain differential equations to a 5 year old there is no way he will ever understand. But the responsibilites of the more knowledgable person for going to heaven are more too and the sins are much more heavy for the person who doesnt know as much.

Its just as though a 5 year old doesnt get a job no one cares but if a grown man doesnt get a job the consequences are much more is it not?

I hope this helped someone maybe get a better understanding of some things. Its really hard for me to explain these things on the forum and just talk and if I really wanted to go into detail i would have to be typing a book of course I DONT KNOW CRAP and I DONT CLAIM I DO. But this is just a little Ive picked up now if anyone wants to discuss it more in detail maybe i can be of some help and refer to some books.

Also i decided to post my pic here for reasons i thought might not be bad.

http://67.18.37.18/957/139/upload/p306372.jpg

Guest Moslem Commander of South East A

Guys and Girls,

I have a nice link to read maybe can enlighten our path to the truth.

www.answering-islam.com

www.irf.net

I have found so many questions that I had in my life here.

Salam,

Just a brother in Islam.

hey brother in Islam!

thanks for the link, but for what it's worth, I must say I wasn’t too impressed with the link www.answering-islam.com as it seems to promote the "us v them" scenario,,,, although konjkav jan might find it invaluable, as it points out to contradictions within the holly bible and it illustrates that it's not all as glorified as one would like it to be...

nevertheless i personally do not appreciate links that promote the "us v them" situation, and try to make the Christianity or whatever religion look bad so that we can look better than them..

why can’t we all accept all religions and all ppl and live in harmony? why do we always have to look for faults within other religions and ppl? it's a mystery to me:( ........................

Also i decided to post my pic here for reasons i thought might not be bad.

just someguy joon, i dunno what those reasons might be, but u are certainly very cute!! ;)

Guest Guest_Konjkav
what Jihad actually is not what its claimed to be. What is the biggest jihad? Thats within ones self, and if you die in war you dont automatically go to heaven there are many terms with it. Now I dont wanna get into the detail of those terms cause it wouldnt make a difference anyways.

you know it , i know it , everybody knows it.......this Jihad which all mislims are talking about it is nothing but killing all those who are against islam....

but again i checked back as you suggested but i found nothing but these verses....... " har koja malooni yaftid oo ra gerefte va bokoshid , koshtani baligh " sooreh33:61

"pas karzar konid ba anani ke zendegi donya ra be akherat kharidand va karzar konandegan ra mozde bozorgi ast che koshte shavand va che ghaleb ayand" soreh 4:76 i didnt know in jihad with inner self you can get killed

"va bokoshid anani ra ke ba shoma karzar mikonand" soreh2:187

and the verses go on........... i couldnt find any hint to an spritual fight witin self but all bloody killings

Look Religeon is not a set of rules. Its not the same for everyone, its not even the same at all times it changes accordingly. I can give many many examples

who is the author of religion?  GOD          if religion changes everytime then God is changing,  human is same human now or thousands years ago, culture changes but nature and character of human is not ,  human has same desires and same problems and still struggling with sin, 

Its the same with religion, no one will go to hell if they are a good person. It doesnt matter what religion what you believe in or anything. Look everything has a law, its just like math formula your action is the X you put a number in you get a result. If you do something bad its obviously gonna have a bad effect on you and on your soul is it not. And when the world changes on the day of judgement and the true form of Hayaatt (if you dont know what im talking about with hayaatt i can explain some more but its a little complicated and I am not too great on knowledge myself) is shown those actions that you did will have a reaction. Now if you did bad your whole life did whatever you want and you go to war and die you think youll go to heaven no of course not cause your soul is dirty. IF you go to war with 100% and only 100% for god and the cause is pure and your whole soul and heart is only doing this for god, in this case and only this case will you go to heaven. And not straight, theres aalameh barzakh which you have to be in and than on the day of judgement you go to heaven.

ofcourse if u sin you will see a consequence , that is absoulutley true, but not all religions are from God.......it cant be........why? casue Islams rules and teachings are not same as christianity and as matter of fact this to religion do not have anything in common, too very different religions....... islam has totally different teachings as eastern religions so does christianity ...... see all thiese religions are in contridiction and that means just one of thses religions could be right and true from above the rest are fake and lie.

In the Koran it says (might not be word by word must mention this cause its a sin to say something wrong about the koran) mardan heezomeh atasheh khodeshan hastan (humans are the wood to their own fire).

dear be little couragous and try to accept things that are not maybe in harmony with ur beliefs, do not be affraid as some people are trying to scare you when u want to question the truth, u know why they are doing this? casue they know if u begin to question you will know it is all fake ..... i am not saying desrespect but question everyting, and believe me without questioning you wont be able to find the truth..

? They say when Imam ali walks by hell people will want him to go away cause they cant stand his presence why is that?
dont get caught up in these sayings these are just bunch of made up stories justy rediculous, please think, these saying are too rediculous that i just dont want to bring them up cause thay are so hollow...... i have bunch of these sayings here on my desk and it is nonsense.......

i agree with you u can not go to heaven with all these sins you committ, one can not got to Gods presence with all these divines law broken, this is all i am saying and you cant justify urself cause we are all sinners..

and secondly knowledge will take you to a place that you finally will reealize that we are all sinners and short of glory of God but this is the question........ How can i be saved? How can i go to heaven? obviously not by my good deeds cause my good deeds can not cover my sins , as matter of fact my good deeds are not value in poresence of God when i am all a sinner......it is like i am all coverd in mud and dirt and i try to clean my hands with doing good deeds . what about my whole body what about my sould ? how can i be delivered from this sins that are separatnig me from God?

God is Holy, everybody agrees on that, and since He is holy He cant accpet sins in His presence, He cant accpet those who are committed sins, and you know what yes every body has sinned even the prophets,,,,,, look at david, He killed a person he committed adultury , look at Moses, he killed a man, look at solomon, he committed asultury and worshiped idols at the end of his life, look at the jona he didnt obey God in delivering his message to people of ninava and the list goes on, so all have sinned , this is the question..,...how can we be saved how can we be cleaned form our sins and be righoues in Gods presence

sorrry for this long one,

Guest Guest_Konjkav

i hope u are not running away from the truth......running away from me is ok, most people do that, but Dont run away from the truth :D

by the way......did anybody watch this farnheit 911?

wow man, what a world we live in

Guest BehnoushY
i hope u are not running away from the truth......running away from me is ok, most people do that, but Dont run away from the truth :D

by the way......did anybody watch this farnheit 911?

wow man, what a world we live in

lol....not running away from you or the truth...I was just kidding ;)

Guest BehnoushY

And Konjkav jan, to add to my last reply, I've found (most of..not all) very religious ppl LAME & FAKE...as in their appearance and how they appear to others doesn't match who they really are...

And I've found it recently and I have 3 examples that what they say and the image they give you is VERY DIFFERENT from who they truly are...

So I guess I'm gonna go with my own God rather than with a religion cuz from what I've seen recently, religion is just a mask to hide your true self behind it....AGAIN NOT ALL...but in A LOT OF CASES!!!

Now don't come attacking me for MY OPINION, anyone!

Guest Guest_Konjkav

I totally agree with u, you are right , religion doesnt make someone good, and wont change someone to good,

it can make some on bad and not good

Well, as Marx once intelligently said “religion is the opium of the masses”… so if it works for you, get high on it, if it doesn’t then forget it and get high on something else… lol!! as I said in my posts “rah haye rasidan be khoda besyar ast”… you don’t necessarily have to have a religion in order to find inner peace, as long as u have faith in a creator, or whatever, then I guess that would suffice :)

all the best!! :)

Guest maheshabe14
I totally agree with u, you are right , religion doesnt make someone good, and wont change someone to good,

woooowwwwww siavash...aftab az kodom taraf dar oomadeh??u agreeed :o :p :DB)

Guest BehnoushY

woooowwwwww siavash...aftab az kodom taraf dar oomadeh??u agreeed :o :p :DB)

lol..it means I can get ANYONE I want to agree with me :lol:

JOKING!!!

Guest Guest_Konjkav

I was brwosing the net, and i saw many islamic website having this title : " Islam pirooz ast"

lol, victorious in what? in war,? Jihad? war with who? moshrekin?

Guest BehnoushY

Have you seen a team of soccer players saying the same thing before each game? Do they always win? NO! That's the same...it's good to have hope ;)

I was brwosing the net, and i saw many islamic website having this title : " Islam pirooz ast"

lol, victorious in what? in war,? Jihad? war with who? moshrekin?

lol thats all im gonna say

Guest Guest_konjkav

That is what i did too ....lol

but the fact of the matter is islam's mentality is war,fight , violence and killing,

we laugh at this, but it is saaaaaad

bah bah!!!! Konjkav joon!! che ajab az in varha, delam barat tang shodeh bod[seriously, im not being sarcastic :):):)

i know that we can't get u to see things differently, but, u know, until the day that u are prepared to look at things differently, baba bikhial, velesh kon!!!! :):)

but plz do join us in other threads though!!! u initiate good debates, i like that :p

Why you wanna trip on me? Why, why, why why?

Why you wanna trip on me? Why, why, why why? M. J.

This is the only thing, that this thread reminds me of! ;)